[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lovestar said:

cr chalida_fanclub
Why are they so beautiful???
@smilez ooh yeh Angel Eyes, thats so true
OMG I'm so excited !!!! It's going to be the first drama I'll be watching since KCR!!! OMG OMG OMG !!! I'm going crazy they match!!!! Mint is beautiful!!!! OMG perfect couple!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cant view photo. On mobile. Crying a river since I waited so long!
Sonic Boom? Why is it that the production name makes me quiver? Praying that it is decent. If they are as cheap as UMA, I might just flip.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Can you identify who these men are ?

Wonder if they came on set too or did they audition for the role ? Haahha sonic boom produced Yam Lakoen with smart.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh boy I didn't like that lakorn. I hope the script writers are not the same. No cheap writers please.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
For a moment there, I thought the bottom left photo was Puth hahahaa!
Until I read Janajelly's comment about First. It probably is First T___T 

LOLOL
My eyes! I am thinking about Puth too much these days.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:

Lol someone's obsessed over Push XD

I'm trying not to be ... but he's too irresistible hahaha
What was I thinking though? Obviously, it couldn't be Puth. This is Ch3 hahaha

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:

cr chalida_fanclub
Why are they so beautiful???
@smilez ooh yeh Angel Eyes, thats so true
Love this photo! Hope Mint gets to dress like this more than one in the lakorn. Not sure how much I will like the storyline but I shall push through regardless for these two =) 

ip.smilez said:
Can you identify who these men are ?

Wonder if they came on set too or did they audition for the role ? Haahha sonic boom produced Yam Lakoen with smart.
 Boy, Bomb, First and Top  :scratchhead2:  I wonder if they're visiting for fun, but I have not seen Mint and First together in while so idk 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Top Left is most def Boy. Top Right: Bomb? But the height difference doesn't look like Lin LanSer to me hehe
Bottom Left: First Bottom Right: Top...

The caption that Taluikongtai wrote said something about there being many pra'ek in this lakorn and for us to wait for the bts pics. Ouuu are they all special guests? Since the title is called "Two Spirits Love" uhmmmmmm what could the summary possible be? Disregard my first guess. I'm assuming the two spirits are them not two of Mario or split personalities haha

Mint said her hair is suppose to be messy/nappy? in here hahaha

As much as I like these two, I don't see chemistry yet ^^

C: taluikongtai

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome :dance1: Mint has been working hard throughout these years (not that the other actresses don't too) but as her fan, i see how hard she has worked so I am happy that you're also able to see that she's spreading her wings  :dance3: I'm sure you ladies see it too  :cry:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Even though the production is Sonic Boom, I'll still tune into this. I must be the only one that sees at least a bit of chemistry between Chario, at least from the picture that they are looking at each other.

The picture with the four guys has to be Boy, Bomb, First and Top, cuz they were wearing those clothing yesterday.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Is sonic boom a bad production or something? I think there first lakorn was just yam and smart, Whic wasn't that bad. Yam just couldn't act that's all lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Guys Guys Guys>< I Think This Is Gonna Be A Sweet Ride
FInally CHario Has Paired Up. Yehey
I Think Khun Chadapha Is Directing This Since She Posted Pictures On Her IG
She Must Be Loving Mint At The Moment:) First KTWJ Now This
Sonic Boom Is Alright I Guess?? But They Need New Scrip Writers -_-

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
P'Smiles Must Be Getting Her Video Jam On
Tooo Bad My Laptop Broke Down And Now Im Using My Mac But No SOny Vegas:((((