[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OMG! >.< It's so true tho. Mario really doesn't seem like the type to talk much about his actresses. I never really followed him much before until TSL but when I did see some clips here and there, he really doesn't talk much about his actresses. I was actually very shocked when I saw that video of Mario saying he wants to work with Mint again because of it. But I'm not complaining! I AGREE. REUNITE PLEASE. XD

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
OMG! >.< It's so true tho. Mario really doesn't seem like the type to talk much about his actresses. I never really followed him much before until TSL but when I did see some clips here and there, he really doesn't talk much about his actresses. I was actually very shocked when I saw that video of Mario saying he wants to work with Mint again because of it. But I'm not complaining! I AGREE. REUNITE PLEASE. XD
I was very much surprised myself. I think many people did. I never expected any actor / actress to actually single out another actor / actress under similar circumstances. I mean, I would have expected them to give a general, standard response like "I would like to work with as many actors / actresses as possible so I can learn a lot or I can learn many things from different persons." Orrr, he could have just said "Angelina Jolie" or "Song Hye Kyo" ... hahaha

P/S : I was never interested in Mario either before TSL.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
good job! I don't follow Mario so I dunno...but I trust the Thai ppl who they do obsess they are advance PI hahahaha

Chario isn't trying to do "JIN" promo either...they promo together but not in that type of extend...in all interview they have Chemistry and mutual respect and enjoyment of each other

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Chario isn't trying to do "JIN" promo either...they promo together but not in that type of extend...in all interview they have Chemistry and mutual respect and enjoyment of each other
I agree with that. Though I do wish that they could make some sort of an appearance together in the near future. I've missed seeing their interactions.