[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
i love the way they SMIRKS at each other!!! too Stinking cute!!

For them pairing only once and it was airing late 2015...they do damn good in these KJ polls

Verrryy! Their smirks are just too darn cute!

P/S : KJ = ?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
I don't think anything gets to my heart as much as when pranangs just look and stare at each other and basically within those few seconds a heap of words are exchanged just by gazing at each others eyes.

In conclusion, thanks for those gifs.

Same here, lovestar!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching the whole thing for the second time. Luv it, luv it, luv it more!

*sigh*  The way Thun stares and stares at Kew ... my heart melts all the time. :cloud9:   Still can't get over them.

I've also come to realise how much I adore Warong-Kaew love story. As I've mentioned before, I didn't really get into the story about past life before this. It was just for me to understand the connection between the past and the present. But after the second viewing, I really saw Warong's love for Kaew and I slowly came to understand his jealousy etc. -- He's still a bad-ass for whipping Mek though but I guess there's no other way to go about it ? I suppose it really is a serious offence by Mek to be that close to Kaew ?

Another thing I love is, somehow I feel that the way Thun-Kaew stare at each other is different from the way Warong-Kaew look into each other's eyes ... and I love both! Kinda hard to explain but there you go. ;-)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
erinhang said:
Didn't Mint win the hot girl of the year and female lead actress in drama of the year? Please translate for me!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA3b14qNYJf/?taken-by=daradaily
I'll be very happy if she did, because she really did deserve it this year. She's never recognize for anything, and it's time for people to notice what a great actress she has become. 

It didn't really said she won, just saying she was nominated for two awards, "Hot Girl of the Year 2015" and "Best Actress of the Year 2015" for the Great Awards #5. 

So we will have to wait and see if she will win. Keeping our fingers crosses that she will. :dance1:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
xcinsationalx said:
I'm still waiting for Chario to have some sort of photoshoot or event together. Like come on their lakorn was such a hit why can't we at least see them in some magazine shoots together =( 

Me too. *sigh* But I've learned not to keep my hopes high.

I wish I know how to make FMVs. I'd love to make some. Somehow when I listen to songs these days while driving to work, I'd imagine Mario and Mint in SHJNPT :crush:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Okay, I've seen some pics on Mario's FanClub FB (I think). Mario's doing events for products that he's endorsing or being a model for ? (I think). Some days ago, it was a bike and yesterday, a car (I think - again  :p ).

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult

I've almost forgotten I have a photobucket account. Found this old pic ... I think I screencapped it from one TV interview some 5 years back ? Love her hairstyle here.

Oh, btw, I like both Kew's 'messy' hair and Kaew's straight hair. I'm not really partial to her hair being pulled into a bun (like the one at the beach) but I love the bun in Ep. 7 during Kew's little birthday party.

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
I'm new here, but this is my fourth Thai drama that I watched. I was mainly watching Chompoo drama's but then I started following Mint on instagram too since she seemed to be on the outskirts of that crew thanks to Davika and she was at Chompoo's wedding (Mario was also there) since the fallout with those other two girls. Anyways, I liked this drama a LOT. She was very good in it. Her character is unreasonable and stubborn and then at the end, she realizes that it's not good to be that way and not give people second chances. 

I watched her in Khunchai Ronnaphi and cubic...I thought she did well in cubic, amazing in Ronnaphi and I think she's grown a lot as an actress. So now, I have a new actress to watch since Chompoo isn't doing much drama's right now it seems. 

But I also wanted to say, seems like this year, Mint is getting more MC works/ Presenter jobs which is really good! Seems like she's finally becoming in contention for the title of a top actress, despite the drama with her old friends, I think it's helped her grow and she seems more mature and focused now and confident too. 

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hi, Yoshieee. Welcome! I've been a fan of Mint since 4HJKK, went into hiatus after Nuer Mek 2 got taken off air and this lakorn made me come back. I haven't watched Cubic and KCR. No idea when I'm gonna catch up with those.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Mints baby fat is always cute.
Hi Yoshieeeee!!! Glad you like Mint. She's a special one ;)
I first saw mint in Warn Jai and I thought she was so beautiful anad I guessed she was 24 at that time when in reality she was 16-17!!!! I was so shocked when I found this out

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
I dont know if this link was posted already - I just wanna share the good news here. Mario and Mint got 2nd place for an online fan vote for Koo Jin that people want to 'Loy Kathong with the most'!! Don't understand what that means, but they got 2nd with 7.5% of the votes!!! 1st is Nadech-Yaya (29.5%) and 3rd is Mark-Kim (7%).

Hopefully Ch3 listen to us and gift us with more of Chario. Hehehe.

https://youtu.be/6bvIrGpw4e4