[Ch3] SeRa DaRan

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes, AF would be very diff. without you guys! If only we know the production group then maybe we could be more specific with our requests or cast.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im not Mai's fan but I want to see her with Nadech so I get new pair and Nadech with other actress. I also want her to pair with Mark, JMa and Mario again.
Mai is creating buzz but Im sure she cant break koojins. MK, NY are too strong for her. I hope she can keep the buzz like this. Buzz should not become like Boy and Matt's Fai lang fai. Fans expected soooo much but ended up without fire (I liked FLF cos I got to see my favorites more than I expected :) )
I hope this lakorn has actor that I follow so I get another thread to spam :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Such a fast thread. So much fun going around here.

I feel iffy about war and political lakorns. But if the romance is as good as you folks say, I would stick this out. Especially if Nadech is confirmed in this. Double especially if they pair him with Mai. I'm a fan of both. Aside from her becoming freelance, it's basically like a normal new pairing, not sure where all the nervous energy is coming from for some fans. Anyway, there's room for improvememt for both. I personally don't think Mai has received many stellar scripts in the past, Na has had a few where all he really was was a pair of puppy eyes, so fingers crossed here that whoever gets these roles will get to play interesting, challenging, multi-dimensional characters.

I'm hesitant to make all these wishful requests when there are so many uncertainties with the script and production. They will have to scruff Na up again to make him look like he's in his 30s. Great and Bella also sound like a wonderful pair. We don't get to see Great in enough of these wild tough guy roles. Recently it's been all gentleman for him, hehe.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Omg my favorite. Great round be good Bc he has that smile and he's tall dark skin too. Wouldn't mind him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He is so charming when he's a gentleman. I don't mind Great it's n'ek that's hard to find when she's written the way she is in the old version.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I just want them to cast someone we can chat about. Oh and the acting gotta be good too of course.
I think we can chat just about anybody really...but some just doesn't like what we have to say :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^Ouuu, they do look cute. Maybe all the boring, political stuff will make pranang's time together feel even sweeter. I'm recallong Mongkut Saen Jan (?) With Rita and Andrew and yeesh, if SD is like that then i will need a lot of patience. So is this really supposed to be middle eastern bloodline? What's the meaning of the title?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Took me a while to get through all the pages. Very entertaining. Hehe
Glad I'm not the only one into football forum. I am also active in pantip forum and it's very interesting to see the views of international fans VS Thai fans.
I love football forum when my team is playing. I would go into opposing teams and read what they have to say and they never disappoint me. They say all kinds of things that it's funny, offendsive, stupid and the debate is very colorful.

Yeah, international and Thai fans have different views. They can make things happened while we just talked it out.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
Took me a while to get through all the pages. Very entertaining. Hehe
Glad I'm not the only one into football forum. I am also active in pantip forum and it's very interesting to see the views of international fans VS Thai fans.
I would love to hear the views of thai fans sometime if you don't mind :). I know that when I talk to my cousin about some stuff, she just laughs and tell me how it really is back home lol.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Guys don't be mad, butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..yes I have my bias to! This is who I want lol

Prim's iG
Waii!!! My biases too!!! You read my mind! These two need a lakorn together ASAP!