[Ch3] SeRa DaRan

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
OK let me chips in a bit here...

Ladies, is not that you can not speak/type in Thai, but this is a public forum it just kind of put-off or in another word, sort of rude to type in Thai language when there are others here that does not read or understand Thai, and they feels offended like things are being said behind their back while you doing it right in their face (public forum).  They don't know or understand that what you ladies are saying/typing is harmless, so please kindly post in common language that others can understand so they don't feel like they are being an outsider in your inner circle. (Otherwise, private messaging works too)  Sorry no offend to anyone, just want to clarifies that not everyone can read Thai, so please be respectful to others feeling being cast aside by the language barrier that started in here.  Thanks and again not trying to offending anyone, don't throw anything at me now. :hide:
I understand that but what we're getting at is that what we say in English ends up being offensive to people then we resort to thai that way they don't get offended but it seems like no matter what we do, say, or post it is offensive anyways since the animosity is there already. We did ask that if people don't like what the other person post then try not to read it, well seems like that is impossible too. Like from now on there are 4 celebrities I'll refrain from mentioning their names. I really don't get why we have to censor ourself actually. What boggles my mind is that why is it ok that the same stuff were said about certain stars in another thread but then it suddenly not ok when said about so and so favs? Really don't get that but ok. Rules are rules, If I offend then I offend. Just gotta live with it then. :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
In my opinion, the pra'ek basically carries the lakorn but the nang'ek packs it. Did that make sense? hahaha. So the pra'ek gotta be strong and skillful in acting to match Likit. He not only have to act through body language but his eyes too. Nang'ek as well. So for me there aren't many skillful actresses at ch3. The one that are, either they are booked or they only look good with certain pra'ek.  Like I'm ok enough with Mai, but a lot of people aren't, which is cool lol. I guess what I'm asking for is the perfect casting but I know that is impossible. Certain people might be great for some fans but not for all fans. Some fans here in AF are cool with certain cast but the fans in Thailand hates it. Who do you think the producers are going to listen to? Thus giving us repetitive pairings.

Man I wish Aum A still acts with Ch3. He would be perfect, I think lol.

Mae rao bon took tee tee rao tow kub baan. Bok hai rao pood prasa thai hai boy noy, prok prasa rao mai chaat. mae bok wah "huay maak"  lol. peun rao pen khone jeen kub khone farang leuy mai koy pood. rao dee jai nah tee dai pood tee nee dtae gnai gai pen reung mai mok som pai dai? mai kao jai wah

I guess I had watch it so many times that I kind of got to understand their characters at heart, so is hard for me to see pretty boy plays the part of a MATURE man whose has lives the life of war, a rebel and a cold hard killer.  That's why I can't seem to watch a 20's something taking on these kind of roles.
I want to see the older generation of p'ek to take this roles, like Tik, Ken, Andrew, Aum (your choice  :D   ) . 

P'ek suppose to be mature man of many seasons, not wet behind the ears to act like he been thru war, when he doesn't seems like he hit puberty yet. :sweat:  His skills doesn't even have to be upto par with Likit, but at least look the part and KNOW how to act the parts.   :phew:  Is that too much for me to ask for? :phew:   :shrug:   :D  And yes n'ek packed it with the help of the casts that played as p'ek's men (followers) so those men has to be very important too.  :wink:  lolz  :ghehe: now I beginning to think that I asks a bit much of ch3 to delivers HAHAHA   :lolyup:   :rofl:  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to throw tomatoes at you Maya. I'm totally offended! Jk. I totally understand your rationale. We didn't mean any harm. It's just when we speak in common language, people don't want us to speak or say certain things. This is a public forum but why aren't we allowed to state our opinions or have discussions about certain actors? You really think we'd talk about members in Thai like that? That's so childish. Since some don't want to hear us rant over and over again, we do so in Thai so they won't be bothered by our voices. Is that wrong? Or should we be invisible? Honestly, I meant no harm typing in Thai. Didn't say anything bad at all. I'll stop doing it for you Maya because you kindly asked. Now that wasn't so difficult was it? Be kind to others and they'll be kind to you.

End of discussion. We can move forward now.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
In my opinion, the pra'ek basically carries the lakorn but the nang'ek packs it. Did that make sense? hahaha. So the pra'ek gotta be strong and skillful in acting to match Likit. He not only have to act through body language but his eyes too. Nang'ek as well. So for me there aren't many skillful actresses at ch3. The one that are, either they are booked or they only look good with certain pra'ek.  Like I'm ok enough with Mai, but a lot of people aren't, which is cool lol. I guess what I'm asking for is the perfect casting but I know that is impossible. Certain people might be great for some fans but not for all fans. Some fans here in AF are cool with certain cast but the fans in Thailand hates it. Who do you think the producers are going to listen to? Thus giving us repetitive pairings.

Man I wish Aum A still acts with Ch3. He would be perfect, I think lol.

Mae rao bon took tee tee rao tow kub baan. Bok hai rao pood prasa thai hai boy noy, prok prasa rao mai chaat. mae bok wah "huay maak"  lol. peun rao pen khone jeen kub khone farang leuy mai koy pood. rao dee jai nah tee dai pood tee nee dtae gnai gai pen reung mai mok som pai dai? mai kao jai wah
Yes. That makes sense You're right. Too bad they can't hear us international fans lol.

Aum A. would've been perfect as well. So he's not free agent? Tied to True4U? Shoot!

Rao kao jai na. Kop khun ja for explaining.

Maya_Fantasy said:
OK let me chips in a bit here...

Ladies, is not that you can not speak/type in Thai, but this is a public forum it just kind of put-off or in another word, sort of rude to type in Thai language when there are others here that does not read or understand Thai, and they feels offended like things are being said behind their back while you doing it right in their face (public forum).  They don't know or understand that what you ladies are saying/typing is harmless, so please kindly post in common language that others can understand so they don't feel like they are being an outsider in your inner circle. (Otherwise, private messaging works too)  Sorry no offend to anyone, just want to clarifies that not everyone can read Thai, so please be respectful to others feeling being cast aside by the language barrier that started in here.  Thanks and again not trying to offending anyone, don't throw anything at me now. :hide:
Sorry. Did not mean or intend to offend anyone. Friendlies here.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:

I guess I had watch it so many times that I kind of got to understand their characters at heart, so is hard for me to see pretty boy plays the part of a MATURE man whose has lives the life of war, a rebel and a cold hard killer.  That's why I can't seem to watch a 20's something taking on these kind of roles.
I want to see the older generation of p'ek to take this roles, like Tik, Ken, Andrew, Aum (your choice  :D   ) . 

P'ek suppose to be mature man of many seasons, not wet behind the ears to act like he been thru war, when he doesn't seems like he hit puberty yet. :sweat:  His skills doesn't even have to be upto par with Likit, but at least look the part and KNOW how to act the parts.   :phew:  Is that too much for me to ask for? :phew:   :shrug:   :D  And yes n'ek packed it with the help of the casts that played as p'ek's men (followers) so those men has to be very important too.  :wink:  lolz  :ghehe: now I beginning to think that I asks a bit much of ch3 to delivers HAHAHA   :lolyup:   :rofl:
When you mention the mens (followers) I IMMEDIATELY thought of our Bang Rajun guys! Omg if those guys get cast here (and they should!) I would totally die! LOL. Panjun, Got, Phet, Toey! EEK Bang Rajun Reunion please!!!!!!!!!!! Toey doesn't have to be pra'ek as long as those 4 reunite!!! :drools: :cheer:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I understand that but what we're getting at is that what we say in English ends up being offensive to people then we resort to thai that way they don't get offended but it seems like no matter what we do, say, or post it is offensive anyways since the animosity is there already. We did ask that if people don't like what the other person post then try not to read it, well seems like that is impossible too. Like from now on there are 4 celebrities I'll refrain from mentioning their names. I really don't get why we have to censor ourself actually. What boggles my mind is that why is it ok that the same stuff were said about certain stars in another thread but then it suddenly not ok when said about so and so favs? Really don't get that but ok. Rules are rules, If I offend then I offend. Just gotta live with it then. :)

Understood! :wink:   :thanks: Meow.

Is tough not to poke a sleeping bear sometime, especially when those crazy bears are so annoying. :pervie: 
I kept my stick handy too whenever I goes into room with those celebrities... :ninja:   it goes with their territory so we have poke a little and gives a little. HAHA :loool: 

Mahalo said:
I'm going to throw tomatoes at you Maya. I'm totally offended! Jk. I totally understand your rationale. We didn't mean any harm. It's just when we speak in common language, people don't want us to speak or say certain things. This is a public forum but why aren't we allowed to state our opinions or have discussions about certain actors? You really think we'd talk about members in Thai like that? That's so childish. Since some don't want to hear us rant over and over again, we do so in Thai so they won't be bothered by our voices. Is that wrong? Or should we be invisible? Honestly, I meant no harm typing in Thai. Didn't say anything bad at all. I'll stop doing it for you Maya because you kindly asked. Now that wasn't so difficult was it? Be kind to others and they'll be kind to you.

End of discussion. We can move forward now.

OK I'll get my pot ready for making spaghetti sauce with your tomatoes. :yahoo:  lolz.

Thank you Mahalo for your understanding. :flowers:   :bravo: 

hales said:
Sorry. Did not mean or intend to offend anyone. Friendlies here.

:thumbsup:  Hi new friendly Frenchie.  :dance2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
When you mention the mens (followers) I IMMEDIATELY thought of our Bang Rajun guys! Omg if those guys get cast here (and they should!) I would totally die! LOL. Panjun, Got, Phet, Toey! EEK Bang Rajun Reunion please!!!!!!!!!!! Toey doesn't have to be pra'ek as long as those 4 reunite!!! :drools: :cheer:

I didn't watch Bang Rajun, so I had no ideas who they are beside Panjun (from TSL :yes:  ) 

If those guys are like Panjun I think they would be great, because in this new version I pictured the casts in term of looks to be more Thai's and some with their rugged looks because the story is base of middle-eastern territory.
But they casted mixed-races as prince and princess in the original version and many more halfties.  I guess it goes well with the story... also the upper class or higher lineage does have white-mixed and well defy in their features.
(Sorry not being mean or trying offending anyone who is mixed/half-caucasian... I just don't know the term to use to described it).  If you had watched the original you'd understand what I means to say. :yes:

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Meow, your cast ideas is lovely! You should be a casting director lol! Now I want to see the BR guys in here too.

:thumbsup:  Hi new friendly Frenchie.  :dance2:
Lol hello Maya

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ugh, wtf seriously? -.- Nee Bpen hed phon yarng nueng tee khon gao gao tang tae tee nee bpen sarnworld, mai ma tee nee eak. Ton khon tee aow tae jai mai wai. Kao Neb rao dai nai na website, tae ta rao pok pong tua eng, rao pid. 

I guess though. Buer jung loey.  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, I was just about to say, how about Toey Pongsakorn and the BangRajan guys. But if they do use the Bang Rajan guys, I want Punjan to be pra ek, since he's getting the chance to be pra ek in the Cupids.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Pun since he's soo cute but do you think he is a strong enough actor to carry this heavy load yet? His nang'ek will have to compliment him though, she can't be a veteran cus she might overshadow him and can't be a newbie either cus then they'll tank together.  hmm Maybe Pun and Prang? Prang has that stubborn, overly confident but naive look.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm sure Punjan can do it. He's a great actor far as i can see. As of nang ek, I wouldn't mind Mai. But others that I would love to see him with are Bella and Mew Nittha.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Oh, I was just about to say, how about Toey Pongsakorn and the BangRajan guys. But if they do use the Bang Rajan guys, I want Punjan to be pra ek, since he's getting the chance to be pra ek in the Cupids.
Let Phet be p'ek for this lol. I went to see him promoted to prime time p'ek. Wishful thinking. Although Punjan and the other BR boys are fine as well as Great.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If it won't be Bella or Mew, can it be Eye Kamolned? I have been wanting her to become nang ek for such a long time. She is in the same category as Punjan too in my opinion.
@hales
I wouldn't mind Phet either. I have been waiting since forever for him to be promoted to prime-time pra ek as well. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't care if someone doesn't like what I have to say. If I say it in a way that I am not being rude to anyone then screw it...if someone takes it the wrong way it's not my problem :). If others can go on an on about who they like then I can go on and on about who I don't like. Ranting is for everyone in here...it's not a club where only certain things can be said.

We are old enough to where little things about some celebrities should not get our feelings hurt. It just makes no sense honestly. If they know that coming into a certain thread will be toxic then refrain from it till the lakorn airs. I find that when the lakorn airs there are more positive ranting than anything else. Because the potential pairing will no longer be discussed and people judge the lakorn more if it sucks or if it's good.

Also, Mai isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The Yadech's fans are going to have to get used to it...it's that simple. Whether it's in Thai or whatever states :) she's going to be a thorn on someone side. Channel 3 seemed to think there is room for everyone so I am sure Mai won't be the last pretty face to hop on the train.

Off topic: I am a Seahawks fan and the 49ers fans can't stand them. But I love to read what the 49ers have to say and it's straight up crazy lol. They be cursing, hopin the plane crash on the way back. Wanting them to die this way that way. I know it's not something to laugh at but dang those guys are ruthless.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
If it won't be Bella or Mew, can it be Eye Kamolned? I have been wanting her to become nang ek for such a long time. She is in the same category as Punjan too in my opinion.
@hales
I wouldn't mind Phet either. I have been waiting since forever for him to be promoted to prime-time pra ek as well. :)
There's just something about Eye that I can't seem to believe her to put my support on. She's a great supporting though like Mint N. I think I'm just old fashion where my vision of nangeks looks a certain way. Maybe I need to see her in a nangek role.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol, your convos are too funny. I would love my Bang Rajan guys in here!!!! Punjan and Namtarn were really cute in SJ, like I rooted for them more than Pope. Lol, or how about Namtarn and Phet, they were also cute in DKD. The possibilities are endless.