[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^Yea when she through the pies and eggs and stuff LOL! Willy's so funny. Ok now i'm gonna go watch some SSH bts haha, my favorite one is when Ken shows Ann how to act out her lines and he acts soo gay! Lol, i love that man! Haha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^Yea when she through the pies and eggs and stuff LOL! Willy's so funny. Ok now i'm gonna go watch some SSH bts haha, my favorite one is when Ken shows Ann how to act out her lines and he acts soo gay! Lol, i love that man! Haha
yes,i remember that part..ken was so funny...anne said his hand hurt her..lol...
i want to ask about 1 BTS of SB..for the ending scene when ken read his father's letter..
what did he said? as i remember someone comment that ken asked ann to kiss him or vice versa..something like that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken and Ann must reunite in one last good kiss slap. All I am asking for is just one more. I am trying not to be selfish cause I want them to be in many more lakorns together.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I want that too Fun! At least just one more, and :slapandkissse3: is one I'm rooting for! And maybe a :baby-scene-pop-corn: in the end :) They are just too cute!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah agreed...i want one more slap kiss from them..more intense than Sawan Bieng!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I want more than just one baby. Maybe even two or three lol I guess I am just upset that their last two lakorns didn't have any baby. Or you know what they can do a tragic love story. I know I know that means they won't get together, well I am in the mood for something depressing but with a profound love story... like 1 Litre of Tears, Autumn Tale, The Time-Traveler's Wife, Song Rao Nirandon, Koo Kum, Butterfly Lovers, etc. I guess it would shut up all the KenAnn haters lol since they say they always play the same role. Well this would definitely prove them wrong haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol what else that those haters want from KA..Everyone know that their 5 lakorn together have different role...
As for me fun,i want they combine all their lakorn together..i mean something like they're a officemate like in Rang Ngao or Ken is anne's boss ,he's a playboy & spoiled hi-so like SB..and then they accidently did it like in Oum Ruk,they get married like in 365WHR but ken still can't leave his playboy style..and anne change from innocent girl to spoilt brat because want to get revenge of Ken like her role in SSH...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol what else that those haters want from KA..Everyone know that their 5 lakorn together have different role...
As for me fun,i want they combine all their lakorn together..i mean something like they're a officemate like in Rang Ngao or Ken is anne's boss ,he's a playboy & spoiled hi-so like SB..and then they accidently did it like in Oum Ruk,they get married like in 365WHR but ken still can't leave his playboy style..and anne change from innocent girl to spoilt brat because want to get revenge of Ken like her role in SSH...
:dude: Sounds good. But I wouldn't mind a tragic love story like the one's I mentioned.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I want more than just one baby. Maybe even two or three lol I guess I am just upset that their last two lakorns didn't have any baby. Or you know what they can do a tragic love story. I know I know that means they won't get together, well I am in the mood for something depressing but with a profound love story... like 1 Litre of Tears, Autumn Tale, The Time-Traveler's Wife, Song Rao Nirandon, Koo Kum, Butterfly Lovers, etc. I guess it would shut up all the KenAnn haters lol since they say they always play the same role. Well this would definitely prove them wrong haha.
Ooooh how i would love that! I'd love to see KA in that type of role too, some type of traveling lakorn. Hehe and maybe they could have a "next life" and end up together :) I wish they reunite them again before Ann goes off to being a producer and Ken becomes a full time father and husband at home :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would love to see a remake of Captain and Pin lakorns where they were past lovers. In the present day they cannot seem to figure out why their wrist hurts. In their previous life, they were both chained and drowned. But they should add in more heart-aching scenes and lots of bickering in their present day life. It would be a treat :thumbsup: