[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeaahhh! KenAnn will always be in our Heart! :heart:
I don't get how people can get tired of this couple. They have such GREAT chemistry. They're veryyyy GREAT friends and understands one another.

I'm really starting to get upset with the newbies along with the workers. They're making me get to see less Ken and Ann onscreen. :thumbdown:

I hope Ken & Ann's next lakorn would be some type of Arrange Marriage lakorn but then again, I rather prefer a  :slapandkissse3:  lakorn along with some :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: and a :baby-scene-pop-corn: at the end for both Ken & Ann. :coverlaf:

I just noticed that Ken and Ann never really had a super comedy lakorn. I know...Oum Ruk and Sood Sanaehaa was a comedy but I wanna see Ken and Ann do really stupid funny stuff to each other.
But whatever. As long as I get to see Ken and Ann JOOOOP JOOOOOP then I am HAPPY! :dance3: lol

I totally need to go back and rewatch 365 Wan Haeng Ruk, Sood Sanaeha, & Oum Ruk again. I did watch 365 WHR but only a little here and there, along with Sood Sanaeha. :yes:

Dila, It's okay. Ann will be back onscreen soon with Qi Pao, so I hope you haven't lost faith in Thai Lakorns. :lol2: lol
I love Ann too but I love her more when she is with Ken. When they're together, It makes me excited and happy! :clap: :wub: ^_^
I think i am more of a "Koo Kwan/Pra'nang" type. I don't tend to just like one person more than the other person. I like a couple as a pair, not one alone...Which is kind of sad. :spin: ahahha
But then again, it depends sometimes. :lol:

Anyways, Every time I watch and hear Tom tell Kawee that he made Narin pregnant, I get all...ahaha I don't know how to describe it. Sounds and feel kind of :censor: lol I would get all.... :cloud9: :crush: :sweat: :bhehe:
Like Tom will say it to Kawee and then BAM! Images pops out on how it did or would happen. :loool: I know...So Pervy. :lmao3:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thats the reason why i don't like newbies...
they stole KA spotlight...
but i understand it..

When talk about Oum Ruk,i just remember the cutest Rachen...
When talk about Sawan Bieng,its remind me of which one :r-scene-pop-corn: that make Narin's preggy..
Talk about SSH,Alin's role cracked me up..
Talk ablut 365...i got a goosebump and butterfly in my stomach.. :pervie:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah I miss KA. I love all their lakorns together. There hasn't been one that had disappoint me. I would love to see them again in 2012 knowing that they won't be in any this year.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know how many times i've rewatched SB but i just notice that Narin's birthday is on 4th March..
Before this,i always wonder when is Narin's bday..
And Kawee :r-scene-pop-corn: her on her birthday...
Its a present.. :coverlaf:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Ken-Ann are like a legendary couple

Even there are new couples, but none can replace them.

and of course Sawan Bieng is forever a masterpiece lol

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Hello, can someone help me? I need the script from Sawan Bieng 2008 wiht the wonderful couple Ken and Ann. Or maybe the thai softsub?
I love this Lakorn to much and I've see it about 100 times. I won't get tired of it. This way I'll have the original script or the thai sub for this Lakor.
If someone can help, please, help me!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you in advance.

Vanilla21

sarNie Egg
I finished watching SB and it was very good, although I still don't like the rape scenes. I think Ken is amazing on his Kawee's character.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finished watching SB and it was very good, although I still don't like the rape scenes. I think Ken is amazing on his Kawee's character.
I'm glad you did nit stop half way. Yes I couldn't agree more about the multiple rape scenes. Although they explained the reason behind it, it could have worked out as one. There is a must rape scene in here because it wouldn't make sense at the end when Narin had that talk with Leela.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I thought I'd rewatch SB...I dunno what's changed my perspective about it, because I never actually hated Kawee before maybe because I didn't take it as seriously, or maybe because I was rather in love with the soft side of Kawee, but while I was rewatching, I really, REALLY hated him. I know it's only lakorn, but that just isn't excuse enough for me anymore for his actions, from the way he treated Narin, to the way he treated everyone else. And I was never comfortable with the FOUR TIMES he did it! That's a lot! It made me just...feel so bad for Narin, I mean imagining the fear and pain and stress she was put through being caught in between her sister and Kawee.

I will not deny though, that I still do enjoy SB due to the crazy good acting of Ken, Ann, the rest of the cast...and well especially Ken. Despite his character being one of the most uneasily forgiveable people in the history of fiction, Kawee really is one of Ken's best roles ever--if not no.1 then no.2, because of the way Ken was able to run through so many different emotions that made me hate him, like him, ALMOST love him, forgive him (the first few times I watched), pity him, want to try to understand him, and 10 other roller coasters of emotions that couldn't have been accomplished by someone who was not as excellent of an actor as Ken.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just watching that clip Dila shared got me all tensed up again !
Every time I come across SB, I can't say no to it !!
Love Love Love KA TEAM <3

Ima watch it again when Winter Break starts !!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey,i plan to rewatch this lakorn tonight and accidenly this thread become active today..
Lets rewatch it together gals...
Like i said before,2 thumbs up for all the casts here..
They did a very good job...
Ann-Ken (no doubt about their talent),tom,pat,narin's mother,kawee's father,leela,narin's brother..
All of them was superb!!
I wonder is there any lakorn that have a same level or can beat sawan bieng this day??
i mean is there any lakorn that give us a roller coaster feeling like SB?
Sorry,its too long that i didn't follow thai lakorn since 365 WHR ended.Thats why i don't know. :rolleyes1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ Same here! I've rewatched all their lakorns ao many time! Never gets old :) Can't wait to rewatch it too :D

Its cute how we can't wait to re-watch it AHHAHA
EEEEKS I am excited as if it's my first time again !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hey,i plan to rewatch this lakorn tonight and accidenly this thread become active today..
Lets rewatch it together gals...
Like i said before,2 thumbs up for all the casts here..
They did a very good job...
Ann-Ken (no doubt about their talent),tom,pat,narin's mother,kawee's father,leela,narin's brother..
All of them was superb!!
I wonder is there any lakorn that have a same level or can beat sawan bieng this day??
i mean is there any lakorn that give us a roller coaster feeling like SB?
Sorry,its too long that i didn't follow thai lakorn since 365 WHR ended.Thats why i don't know. :rolleyes1:

Dila ja, kid teung ter mak na ka !!!
I miss the KA TEAM girls too !!
ohh myyy I might as well do a KA TEAM LAKORN re-run !! <3

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dila ja, kid teung ter mak na ka !!!
I miss the KA TEAM girls too !!
ohh myyy I might as well do a KA TEAM LAKORN re-run !! <3

I miss you too smilez and yeah i miss KA girls..Anon,tinah,jin,tracy,roseloveice,may,cee,and everyone in 365 thread.
Because i knew some of them in SB thread,when SB on air in 2008,i never knew who is Anne or who is Ken,so i'm not here...
I miss the moment that we are so excited and become hyperactive for each episode of 365..
Last night i've rewatch this lakorn,clear version without sub,its not a problem anymore bcos.....ah not sure how many time i've rewatch this lakorn. :coverlaf:
But i haven't finish it yet,i always replay-replay-replay the scene that i like :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :pervie: :pervie:
I'll continue tonight after work..
Because i miss KA so much,i make an entry about KA lakorn in my blog starting with Oum Ruk..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss you girls too naja!! My sister and I always end up rewatching one of KA lakorns once in awhile, and no matter how many times or where we start watching from...it's always like new and we fall in love again! I have to say out of all their lakorns I rewatched Oum Rak the most, my sister is SSH...hehe love them all though!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss you girls too naja!! My sister and I always end up rewatching one of KA lakorns once in awhile, and no matter how many times or where we start watching from...it's always like new and we fall in love again! I have to say out of all their lakorns I rewatched Oum Rak the most, my sister is SSH...hehe love them all though!!
are you cee_ceewat? change your nick ha??
yeah,totally agreed..no matter how many times i rewatch itheir lakorns,its always seems new & i still cry for the sad scene,i still can laugh for the funny scene and i still get a goosebump for the sweet scene. :heart:
Oh God,i misssssssss KA sooooooo much especially Anne. :cry1:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yes Dila I'm the same Cee from 365 DOL thread, just changed my name.

One more reason why I love KA lakorns is all the cast is always perfect and they all just make the lakorn great along with Ken&Ann's chemistry and acting. I still cry everytime I watch the endings of Oum Rak and Sawan Biang, soo beautiful!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sawan Bieng ending was soooo perfect & beautiful..
i hope they'll reunitein 2013 for slap/kiss..
I miss Anne in slap kiss and Ken as a bad boy