[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes, all the casting are great. Sawan Biang is my favorite of all time. I can watch over and over again and still love it. Never get tired of it.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hi guys..i'm new here..before,i'm just silent reader..
i'm big fans of ANN..so,just read Ann's thread.. :)
i'm shocked,this thread still alive for 3 years...oh,SB must really hot lakorn..
i'm still rewatch it until now.so excited for 365 Wan Hang Ruk

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^Welcome!! This lakorn was pretty hot so we fan come back once in awhile to talk about about it! It's fun to rewatch good lakorns! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
hi guys..i'm new here..before,i'm just silent reader..
i'm big fans of ANN..so,just read Ann's thread.. :)
i'm shocked,this thread still alive for 3 years...oh,SB must really hot lakorn..
i'm still rewatch it until now.so excited for 365 Wan Hang Ruk
This is not the only thread that has been alive since it aired. JLR is still popular too. Haven't been in that thread for awhile because I am more dedicated to SB lmao... not that I dislike JLR, I am more of a Ken-Anne lover.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i've heard that JLR was a big hit too..but i can't stand to watch lakorn if the nang ek is not ANN..don't know why..the only 1 lakorn i watched that the nang ek is not ANN was Song Kram Nang Fah..Bee/Pong lakorn because its aired in my country-Malaysia..
I post this comment and in the same time i re-watching SB.. :D
Now,super duper excited for 365 Wan Hang Ruk..Why that thread so quiet... :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
There is quite a large number that dislike the Ken-Anne pairing lol... I try not to complain about other couple that gets paired up over and over.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^yeah i agree fun.
i don't know why they don't like KAteam!
they like pair up only once every year or so...ish.
it's not like pancake..she's on air like every freakin' single lakorn slot..
No offense! loll

Omgasshh...i want a SAWAN BIANG 2 !!!!!
We should all gather our thoughts and make a fanfic or so out of it...
&&somehow, ONE DAY we will direct it. ROFL !
too much of a BIG dream!? ahahahahh xP
lol
I have been watching SB this days...lately..&&the BTS! :D
It's sooo cute na :) lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
^yeah i agree fun.
i don't know why they don't like KAteam!
they like pair up only once every year or so...ish.
it's not like pancake..she's on air like every freakin' single lakorn slot..
No offense! loll

Omgasshh...i want a SAWAN BIANG 2 !!!!!
We should all gather our thoughts and make a fanfic or so out of it...
&&somehow, ONE DAY we will direct it. ROFL !
too much of a BIG dream!? ahahahahh xP
lol
I have been watching SB this days...lately..&&the BTS! :D
It's sooo cute na :) lol
Sindu17 did a SB replay but it is in the incomplete section. It was really good.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, all the casting are great. Sawan Biang is my favorite of all time. I can watch over and over again and still love it. Never get tired of it.
Hi to all SB sisters, I also like SB too, but I think that Nampueng Kom 2009 is also a very, avery good lakorn. It is also the best of 2009. All the casting are also excellent, especially Nok and Janie. I think Nok and Janie are very good together. I hope that you are not going to throw a rock on me of saying that I love NK. Actually I am a big, big fan of NK. Sorry for intruding. Nampueng Kom all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
iluvjin&fun4fun, I agree with you.
I go crazy when i see Ken&Ann...
Well maybe Rteam & Kwan&Win.
And abit of Ateam...but KAteam more :D
Ken & Ann has come a long wayyy....
&&i really love them for that. lol
The fanfics are so hard to read at times because i just wish that
their lakorns were like that and all...lol
Cute, Funny, Perverted, Sad, Happy, Horror, & Tragedy...
but more leaning towards the Comedy Romance Slap&Kiss R scene. ROFL

I also love Rome&Rita.
True that THAT KKKJ is the only one that really captivates you.
It was Cute but at the same time, Funny & Sad.
but i didn't really like Romes hairstyle. Lol
But yeah, GRR was cute and all but it wasn't really to that point where
it captured your heart to make you re-watch it over and over...

true that! They are becoming stronger but they are really dumb at the same time.
they don't know how to really speak up and all at times...
really bugs me about it. lol
I Like Narin also. She was strong and weak..
well everyone is like that anyways. lol
She spoke up her mind and knew when and what to do things...
like you said, fun4fun, she knew when to move out when it was the right time,
believe the wrong ppl and all...
well besides Leela..because that's her older sister.
ehehhehe !
The Rape and all, i thought it was okay.
Ahahahahaha Man, i feel weird saying this...but i actually like the
R scenes Willing Scenes Slap & Kiss kind. Lol
Ahahaha it makes me giddy. ROFL
Well, i thought that the one btw them a couple times was alright..
especially the one at the beach because there was it's cute moments and all..
although she, herself, was annoyed. LOL xD
Also, Narin got stronger and more stubborn-ish towards the last 2-3 episodes
when kawee came back begging for her.
She was in charge of everything in a way because Kawee gave up everything
and followed her everywhere. lol

&&Just 6 MORE DAYS LEFT TILL THE OPENING & FIRST DAY OF THE FILMING for 365 WAN HAENG RUK ♥ :D
CAN'T WAIT ~ xD
I do agree that Narin is stong and weak at the same time, and I like her too. But I love Nui's character better beccause NK is the best lakorn of 2009. Sorry to intrude. I hope you are not going to throw a rock on me for saying that. NK all the way. Sorry. I am just a big fan of NK. I do respect all your fans' opinion that you love SB, but I am talking only about acting skill. I know that Ann and Ken are really good together, and they are the #1 P'ek/n'ek couple, but to me, Nok and Janie are the best of #1 couple, and their acting skill are excellent. Don't get me wrong, but I do like Ann/Ken, but I Love NOK/JANIE way better. Nk alll the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roselovesice

I do agree that Narin is stong and weak at the same time, and I like her too. But I love Nui's character better beccause NK is the best lakorn of 2009. Sorry to intrude. I hope you are not going to throw a rock on me for saying that. NK all the way. Sorry. I am just a big fan of NK. I do respect all your fans' opinion that you love SB, but I am talking only about acting skill. I know that Ann and Ken are really good together, and they are the #1 P'ek/n'ek couple, but to me, Nok and Janie are the best of #1 couple, and their acting skill are excellent. Don't get me wrong, but I do like Ann/Ken, but I Love NOK/JANIE way better. Nk alll the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahaha You're so funny. I'm not that violent. Lol
i haven't seen Nampueng Kom but maybe i will one day. ahahhaha
That's cool though. :D
I don't expect everyone to have Ken&Ann as their favorite couples. lol
As long as you still like KAteam then it is all good ;D ahaha

Sindu17 did a SB replay but it is in the incomplete section. It was really good.
Oh yeah! i saw&read that. It's been so long since she had update it. ): I desperately want to read it. ahahaha!

myx

sArNieZ
just finish watching this for the third time. every single year when i'm "patiently" waiting for their new lakorn i go back and rewatch their old lakorn. Ann+Ken forever! i never get tire of this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm the only lakorn watcher in the world that hasn't seen this. Too many rawr scenes in this, i love them but when there is too much you have a problem. Not fond of Ken and Ann pairing, don't know why, i love them both but i don't like seeing them together very much. :ph34r:

fun

Expired Sarnie
nampeung kom, i did watch it but im against the pairing. people convinced me that i will grow to like nok, but it definitely did not work for me. i was never really fond of nok even during his younger days. i was just really disgusted by nok's character. im not a fan of mother-daughter use to um... better not i say it. it really bugged me for the fact that nok and janie's mother character actually like live together under one roof and had such a relationship. it reminded me of something to give the movie. it gave me the goosebumps. but over all, the lakorn was okay but it wasnt really didnt effect me. i think the reason why i like sawan bieng so much was the intense characteristic the actors protrayed. they really nailed it. it wasnt the storyline that intrigued me. it was the way ken played his part extremely well. i cannot stress how i am so amazed, there hasnt been one actor that made me extremely hurt with the roles they play.

this lakorn isnt for everyone, i understand. if you dislike the multiple rape scenes, i recommend you just skip it and enjoy ken's role in here.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ You said it. Everything that made me love this lakorn. It wasn't much of the story, but Ken and Ann are absolutely amazing in here.
Honestly, I was disappointed in seeing that their upcoming lakorns were a little lighter and comedic. Once I see this kind of heavy drama, it's hard for me to want to see them in a comedy or etc. role when I know in fact what they're capable of. :)
Ken & Ann, plus serious roles will get you infinite satisfaction.

roselovesice

I agree with you both ;D
Not every lakorn is for everyone...I'm pretty sure there are many people out there who has not seen
Sawan Biang as well. It was really cute and i totally love it. :D ahaha
Totally Love how Ken & Ann portrayed their characters in there. :)
&&The other casts as well.
Although there were not that much sweet/cute scenes in the beginning, there were some later towards the end so that was good :)
The Rscenes weren't that bad or disturbing. Lol That's what Lakorns are mostly about. ahahha R Scenes & Willing Scenes ;P
I don't think i will ever watch Nampeung Kom. I don't like Nok's character in there..Lol And i was kind of disturbed by the relationships in there.

Chouakim, I agree with you. I love it when Ken & Ann is in a dramatic lakorn.
It's always intense and worth waiting in some ways. lol
It was kind of hard to accept that they were going to be in a comedy/romantic lakorn when there were just in a
dramatic, intense lakorn.
But it's okay. As long as it was cute then i'm all good ;D ahahha