[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Well here is another question: In what on air lakorn did someone mention ANN THONGPRASOM?
:lol: I seriously do not know.... uh.... Jai Rao... ??? *shrugs* Someone else will have to answer it. LOL.

How are you ladies!?! I miss you all :D

Question: I'll follow up on Kashie's question... What is your favorite Narin outfit??? :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes it was Mae Ka Khanom Wan! Pai's (Cherry) uncle said Ann Thongprasom. Noy, are you watching the lakorn with Cherry yet. At first I didn't plan on watching but somehow I got into the mood of wanting to watch it. I even watched it without Eng sub. Still waiting patiently for the next episode. Yesterday I got caught up on Borisut Bumbut Kaen and now I have nothing to watch but just wait. I want to finish Sapai Lookthung but somehow I can't seem to watch it. My mind is focusing on BKK and MKKW.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Answer: I loved Ann's wardrope too!!! She looks adorable in almost everything. =D

Question: What was your most hated outfit of Ken out of all his lakorn? :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yes it was Mae Ka Khanom Wan! Pai's (Cherry) uncle said Ann Thongprasom. Noy, are you watching the lakorn with Cherry yet. At first I didn't plan on watching but somehow I got into the mood of wanting to watch it. I even watched it without Eng sub. Still waiting patiently for the next episode. Yesterday I got caught up on Borisut Bumbut Kaen and now I have nothing to watch but just wait. I want to finish Sapai Lookthung but somehow I can't seem to watch it. My mind is focusing on BKK and MKKW.
LOL. was it MKKW?? uhm... I've only watched 1 epi. :lol: I need to go get the next epi at my video store. :lol: What epi was Ann's name mentioned in?? Ahh... Sapai Look Toong I loveee....!

I'm watching BBK too! Right now I'm annoyed by Ann's character... besides being crazy, she's also one of those stupid girls who won't leave their cheating man.. that just pisses me off... <_< But other than that, i'm so loving it! it's so addicting...!

Answer: I loved Ann's wardrope too!!! She looks adorable in almost everything. =D

Question: What was your most hated outfit of Ken out of all his lakorn? :D
urgh... probably those jeans he wore right after he rawr narin... it look tight.... me no likey.. lol.

Question: The actor who plays Sam also plays in what current lakorn with a fellow SB member??? :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Answer: Borisud Bumbut Kaen!

I think Ann name was mention in episode 3. It was only for a brief second, the uncle was talking about their favorite actress or something. :D

Well Noy, those people are manipulating her... but I love the huggy touchy scenes between Aum and Ann. At first I didn't really like the pairing but somehow I absolutely love their chemistry.

I hated his tight pants in Jai Rao!!! It is okay sometimes but sometimes it really bothers me a lot. lmao

Questions: Do you prefer the guy that plays Sam (geez I forgot his name...) in rai roles or a good guy?

I personally like his good guy roles more. In BBK right now he pisses me off.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, there is just too much pages in this topic!!!
Can anyone help me, i'm just trying to find some pictures from this lakorn, i don't know if anyone has posted any here..
I'm looking for TV Magazine pictures and other lakorn magazine from this lakorn, so if you have any, can you just uplaod it again, i don't have the courage to go through all the pages :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Can anyone help me, i'm just trying to find some pictures from this lakorn, i don't know if anyone has posted any here..
I'm looking for TV Magazine pictures and other lakorn magazine from this lakorn, so if you have any, can you just uplaod it again, i don't have the courage to go through all the pages :lol:
LOL. Don't be afraid... :D we don't bite. hehe. I don't have any lakorn magazines but I do have sawan bieng pictures.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
can't believe their both having new lakorns togeher...can't believe it....
Oh I know!! I can't believe it either.... I'm so excited about Love Recipe... :wub:

Answer: Borisud Bumbut Kaen!
I think Ann name was mention in episode 3. It was only for a brief second, the uncle was talking about their favorite actress or something. :D

Well Noy, those people are manipulating her... but I love the huggy touchy scenes between Aum and Ann. At first I didn't really like the pairing but somehow I absolutely love their chemistry.

I hated his tight pants in Jai Rao!!! It is okay sometimes but sometimes it really bothers me a lot. lmao

Questions: Do you prefer the guy that plays Sam (geez I forgot his name...) in rai roles or a good guy?

I personally like his good guy roles more. In BBK right now he pisses me off.
LOL.... Ken's tight pants were not the business... in JR. :lol: I like Ken's style in Oum Ruk. Awe... I miss chen... :(

Answer to your question: I absolutely cannot stand him in BBK! <_< he's so arrghh... So I definitely like him better in SB. :D

Question: Which Ken/Ann lakorn are you anticipating more? Soot Saneha or 365 days of love...? :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
if you want, you can click this link from the afc forum: (you need to register to view it)

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Annthongprasom...p?showforum=107

there are lots of pics of sb from diff mags here...

Question: Which Ken/Ann lakorn are you anticipating more? Soot Saneha or 365 days of love...? :D
i'm more excited bout 365 coz the story's very interesting!!! in sood sanae ha, it's so-so. but hey! it's ken-anne, so i'm definitely gonna watch it!

what about the rest of you? what's your opinion?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Answer: You didn’t have to ask cause I’m gonna answer it anyways. I am anticipating for both. It doesn’t matter to me because I like both of the storyline, we know that Ken and Ann will rock it for sizzle!!! Plot wise, I like 365 Days more. Oh Noy... I miss Chen too!

Question: Who is Ann dating?

I know she is dating someone but I have no idea who the hell he is... =D

nikki1786

LizQuen
miss me lots... LMAO...

i'll back as soon as im gonna re-watch the series again... hehehehe

right now im currently watching "Celeb To Binbo Taro" of Aya Ueto's series... ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Answer: You didn’t have to ask cause I’m gonna answer it anyways. I am anticipating for both. It doesn’t matter to me because I like both of the storyline, we know that Ken and Ann will rock it for sizzle!!! Plot wise, I like 365 Days more. Oh Noy... I miss Chen too!

Question: Who is Ann dating?

I know she is dating someone but I have no idea who the hell he is... =D

LOL. I'm really anticipating both but Soot Sanaeha really caught my attention because of the storyline. The lakorn's based on a book. Ann's tryna find "Mr. Perfect". & there's a quote from the book that just captured my heart :wub:

"If you fall in love with a man because he's perfect. One day when you find a flaw in him, you will easily fall out of love for him. But if you fall in love with a man because you love him for him, he will become perfect in your eyes and you will love him no matter what happens."

Aweee... doesn't that just screams out Ann/Ken type of lakorn!?!?

Gosh Fun... I soooo miss Chen... :lmao:

Ann's dating some dude... he ain't all that.... :lol:

Question: What other Ken lakorn or Ann lakorn are you anticipating??

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Nikki!! i love aya ueto!!! and celeb to binbo taro is soooo funny! i love it!

she's dating P'A (i forgot his family name)

i'm anticipating SGPT of anne and chakrit! for ken's lakorn, none other than those with anne. hahaha...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Answer: Most definitely tuning in both Ken and Ann lakorns. From Ann alone, I really want to see ChaLeuy Suk with Rome. I am actually dying to see it. As for Ken, I am looking forward to Gol Ruk Luang Jai with Araya. Satroo Saneha with Cherry, I have mix feelings for that lakorn.

Question:Who had the least role in Sawan Bieng?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Answer: Most definitely tuning in both Ken and Ann lakorns. From Ann alone, I really want to see ChaLeuy Suk with Rome. I am actually dying to see it. As for Ken, I am looking forward to Gol Ruk Luang Jai with Araya. Satroo Saneha with Cherry, I have mix feelings for that lakorn.

Question:Who had the least role in Sawan Bieng?
I'm not really that excited about Ken/Chompoo's lakorn. Although I would love to hear ken speak english. hehe. As for Ann's, I'm dying for Krit/Ann. :D

Answer to your question.... I would say Narin's brother. The lakorn would've been fine without him. :lol:

Question: Uh.... What happen to Kawee after Narin told him that he wasn't the baby daddy??? :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
he walked along the bridge! whahahaha!!!

i think he drowned himself in liquor? telling himself that narin wasn't a good girl after all.

noy! i just love that pic of ken and anne! that's what nat used in her avatar in afc!

who won the top awards 2008? i just read the news!!! i'm sooo happy!