[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think that i am going crazy after sawan bieng. i cant seem to find another new lakorn to watch. still stuck on sb. now i am just waiting on rome and rita lakorn which will air in july. there are others too but rome and rita is the only lakorn out before the other ones i am waiting on.
omg, tell me about it. i haven't been watching anything else. sigh.. need more SB! need more ken! ^_^

i am totally bored. where is everyone now a days.
summer's here & everybody's out getting drunk & faded. haha. jkkk. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg, tell me about it. i haven't been watching anything else. sigh.. need more SB! need more ken! ^_^
summer's here & everybody's out getting drunk & faded. haha. jkkk. :lol:
summer, i dont know what im going to do, i guess it is just summer school and thai drama. lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
summer, i dont know what im going to do, i guess it is just summer school and thai drama. lmao
i'm gonna try to finish all of ken's lakorn, but i have friends coming back home so they're gonna wanna hang out & all. plus summertime in san diego means beaches! wahooo! :dude:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG This thread is dying! Shame on me for not contributing. Been busy lately, but just wanna let you all know that I am still here and have not forgotten about SB.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ i think this is going at a good pace. i prefer to have it like this than to have one person comment 10 pages in jlr.

fun

Expired Sarnie
SAN DIEGO is such a beautiful place... :)
i know. i have never been there but my friends are there and they say it is beautiful. i am planning to transfer there later in the up coming years with them. but i am not 100% sure yet.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finished watching the eng. sub of sawan biang... I LOVE IT! It makes me feel happy b/c I can understand the movie... I love this dramas..
One of the best one I've seen this year! GO KEN AND ANN! AHh.. it sucks now that sawan biang ended... I don't know what to watch... anyone got any good drama that you're watching rite and you could tell me about.... I want to get hook onto some thai dramas... i can't seem to find any good one now... I would appreciate it, if someone tells me.... Thanks alot!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i think that i am going crazy after sawan bieng. i cant seem to find another new lakorn to watch. still stuck on sb. now i am just waiting on rome and rita lakorn which will air in july. there are others too but rome and rita is the only lakorn out before the other ones i am waiting on.
awww....same here!! cant find any good ones to watch!! its driving me nuts..i prolly wont have time to watch it anyways lol :lol:

I just got back into town and to my surprise SB is out at ethaicd.com with the first boxed set. Yayyy! I haven't read the last few pages I missed so I am sorry if you all already know. :)

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=39073
thanx dal!! you're always on it when it comes to that kind of stuff haha

OMG This thread is dying! Shame on me for not contributing. Been busy lately, but just wanna let you all know that I am still here and have not forgotten about SB.
haha its ok ceda!! same here!!....so busy with school!!...i'll be able to this sunday or something lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished watching the eng. sub of sawan biang... I LOVE IT! It makes me feel happy b/c I can understand the movie... I love this dramas..
One of the best one I've seen this year! GO KEN AND ANN! AHh.. it sucks now that sawan biang ended... I don't know what to watch... anyone got any good drama that you're watching rite and you could tell me about.... I want to get hook onto some thai dramas... i can't seem to find any good one now... I would appreciate it, if someone tells me.... Thanks alot!
omg to tell you the truth i am going through some old lakorn and some recent that was just finished airing that i missed. but no current lakorn on my list. i have a bunch of new ones on the list though but they need to hurry up and air them.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
SAN DIEGO is such a beautiful place... :)
awe i love san diego. it's my hometown. can't move away from it. ^_^ there's the beaches, carne asada burrito at 3 in the morning, flip flops, san diego's famous zoo, sea world... awe man, i just love san diego ^_^

i know. i have never been there but my friends are there and they say it is beautiful. i am planning to transfer there later in the up coming years with them. but i am not 100% sure yet.
awe you should! it will be a good experience ^_^