[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkWH1u9EWyQ

NOY...love this MV...and the song is really NICE!!...way to go!!....LOL...

awe thanks hunn. i lovee that song too. hehehe. ^_^

awwwwwwww i missed out so much=[ boohoooo....but im sure you girls were having fun spamming without me..gosh...another week && no more SB to watch..but just reruns..but yeah...i miss you ladies!!! && of course..SB rocks!!!! muahahahaha
omg, you sure did samantha! where the hell were you?!?!

nina07

sarNie Adult
AHHH !! iM HYPER OF SAWAN BEiNG NOW...HEHE..i THiNK i'VE WATCHED TOO MUCH CLiPS ON YOUTUBE TODAY..AND iONO WHY i KEEP WATCHiNG THE PART WHERE KAWEE iS PROPOSiN' TO NARiN AND SHE WiPES HiS TEARS...i GUESS i CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEMM..HAHA

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*waves ^_^

ceda, you have the SB sistas! although i do feel empty as well since SB had ended.
Aw...thanks.

Man...the more I look at the picture of Noi in bed and Ken's hand on her butt, the more envious I get. I'd really like to have a guy like Ken. Gosh, Noi looks HOTT in that picture too...very SEXY indeed! Ken should at least give it a sexier impression...that smile doesn't work for me...I'd prefer him grinning or something...or a "oh yeah baby" or "take it off" look...you know what I mean???

How old is that photoshoot??? Noi's not pregnant in those pics!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lol i've been listening to Aof song the whole day yesterday on my phone..lol freaken sooooooooooo addicting..&& all i can picture was ken..ken ....ken && more ken being a bad ass then a sweetheart...gosh how i love this lakorn!!!
Shoot...I only have a 30sec clip and it's set as my ringtone. AND...I replayed it over and over again...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lmao. tinah... whoa! you are wild! :loool: i wouldn't be surprised if they were.... :loool: !

if you take this picture & rotate it counter clock wise.. it look as if they're doing the deed... :loool:

omg.. i'm so full of dirty thoughts... :loool: anything for ken... lmao :lol:

OMG!!! You're TOOOO much!!! This totally crack me up!!!

Are we still claiming pages??? LOL

I LOVE SB! :dude:

nina07

sarNie Adult
yahh..i keep watching noy's videos too..i especially love the 7th one where ken is like being all sweet to ann and stuff..<33

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeh, especially when noi gives birth we might not even see ken as often anymore :( i know hes gonna be a good daddy
wahhhh... i'm still sad that he's a soon to be daddy.. :lmao:

NOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FAWKEN LOVE YOUR NEW VIDEO!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SONG!
awee thanks ceda! you are awesome too & i love you too! :kiss:

OMG!!! You're TOOOO much!!! This totally crack me up!!!

Are we still claiming pages??? LOL

I LOVE SB! :dude:
lmao. you know you were thinking the same thang... lol. i was gonna mess with the picture on photoshop & rotated the picture & my sister was like "what the hell are you looking at noy?!? that's gross!" :loool:

it really did look like they were doing it. :loool:

yahh..i keep watching noy's videos too..i especially love the 7th one where ken is like being all sweet to ann and stuff..<33
awee. that MV took me forever! i think it was the longest i spent on an mv.. haha.

By the way if anyone wants the mvs that i made i can upload it. just leave a comment or pm me. :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
wahhhh... i'm still sad that he's a soon to be daddy.. :lmao:
awee thanks ceda! you are awesome too & i love you too! :kiss:
lmao. you know you were thinking the same thang... lol. i was gonna mess with the picture on photoshop & rotated the picture & my sister was like "what the hell are you looking at noy?!? that's gross!" :loool:

it really did look like they were doing it. :loool:

awee. that MV took me forever! i think it was the longest i spent on an mv.. haha.
By the way if anyone wants the mvs that i made i can upload it. just leave a comment or pm me. :)

noy, we've been doing like MV's for SB for how long now???? lmao....
obviously, we are addicted to SB stil. and to KEN....