[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen

fun

Expired Sarnie
I see you guys are still having the fever huh. Hehe.. me too.

I wanted to do a SB fanfic, cause I couldn't ger over SB, but then I didn't I want to totally butcher the story. I decided to make my own fanfic instead. You can check it out at the fanfic fever section. It's called "love, unconditionally."
i will read it. aum and aff are a little overwhemling now. i need to stay away for a little while from ken and ann too but it will be nice to have them in a fic. i would read it!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i will read it. aum and aff are a little overwhemling now. i need to stay away for a little while from ken and ann too but it will be nice to have them in a fic. i would read it!!!

if there's a lakorn that i would say a POWER CAST.. i want the Ateam and Ken-Ann in one lakorn.... what do you think???

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i really hope that ann and ken gets another lakorn together...missing SAWAN BIENG so much right now...LOLL...

WHO'S WITH ME???????????????????????????

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^of corse, im definately down with anne/ken having another lakorn!. i dont care if people think its too soon. shoot, they arent getting any younger

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
^^of corse, im definately down with anne/ken having another lakorn!. i dont care if people think its too soon. shoot, they arent getting any younger

yea i know...and wait until ken has his baby...hhahahh..he better be working hard to get more money if he doesnt watn his wife to work...LOLL....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I am one of those who is converted to being a fan of Ann's. After her performance in SB, I am convinced that Ann is brilliant at her acting skills. She is the very first lady who made me cry, just by scenes where she'd be defending herself from Kawee. She is truly amazing. I love her!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea i know...and wait until ken has his baby...hhahahh..he better be working hard to get more money if he doesnt watn his wife to work...LOLL....
yeh, especially when noi gives birth we might not even see ken as often anymore :( i know hes gonna be a good daddy

tinah

sarNie Coma
I am one of those who is converted to being a fan of Ann's. After her performance in SB, I am convinced that Ann is brilliant at her acting skills. She is the very first lady who made me cry, just by scenes where she'd be defending herself from Kawee. She is truly amazing. I love her!!!
try watching her old lakorns. she had alot of good ones

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
awww...so sweet...she is..i totally agree.....ANN FOREVER!!...

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
try watching her old lakorns. she had alot of good ones
i agree....i think i have watched many of her lakorns..each lakorn, u see that she has improved...and no one lakorn is like the other..WONDERFUL!!....

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!! PLS REGISTER TO BE A BONE MARROW DONOR! HELP SAVE A LIFE!

Hey SB girls - I have an important message for a friend who needs our help to save her life. I'm not sure how many of you are living in the US but I'm assuming a lot of you are. She has leukemia and needs a blood transfusion ASAP but has no match. Here's an informative message with ways we can help. And here's her video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAyYAneKmCE

Message from Mabel - Michelle's best friend:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone,

Please take a moment to read this email. My best friend of 15 years, Michelle Maykin, has been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), which is a cancer of the blood. She is in urgent need of a bone marrow transplant. Michelle is 26 years old -- she is an incredible human being and friend. Michelle was first diagnosed in February 2007. This past week we learned Michelle had relapsed and her cancer had returned.

Michelle, a Chinese-Vietnamese American and Berkeley alum, urgently needs our help in giving her a new chance at life. She is undergoing chemotherapy at present but needs to find a match for her bone marrow transplant by June 21st .

Fortunately, you can help. Let's use the power of the net to save her life…something that couldn't be done years ago, but is now possible.

Three Things You Can Do

1. Please get registered.

Getting registered is quick and requires a simple cheek swab and paperwork (10 minutes of your time). If you are actually a match, the donation process is VERY similar to giving blood.

We have created an organization called "Project Michelle" (www.projectmichelle.com) to increase the number of Asians registered in the bone marrow registry. Our goal is to enroll 15,000 Asians. Her match is most likely to come from a person of Asian descent, however, very few Asians are actually in the registry and this makes it very difficult for doctors to find them a match. This is why we need your help.

We are currently organizing drives nationwide, and I need you to get registered by visiting a local drive. Please check our website for information about drives in your area (http://www.projectmichelle.com/calendar.html).

You can also get registered easily by ordering a free home kit http://www.aadp.org/pages/register.php. Please indicate in the additional notes box of your test materials "For Michelle Maykin. To be expedited.".

2. Organize a drive.

Organize a drive in your community (workplace, church, community center , etc.) http://www.projectmichelle.com/howtodrives.html.

At a minimum, please share this email message with at least 20 people, and ask them to do the same. Please point your friends to local drives, ask them to get registered, and organize a drive in their own community.

Please use the power of your address book to spread this message – today more than ever before, we can achieve broad scale and be part of a large online movement to save lives.

3. Learn more

To learn more, please visit (www.projectmichelle.com). The site includes more details on how to organize your own drive, valuable information about leukemia, plus FAQs on registering.

Thank you for getting registered and joining this effort to help Michelle win her fight against leukemia – and for helping others who may face blood disorders in the future.

With love,

Mabel

FAQs on Bone Marrow Transplant

How do I know if I'm a match?

If you are found to be a possible match, you will be contacted by the National Registry or your local center. You will be presented with the option of proceeding to the next level of testing.

How my marrow is collected?

The most common procedure is peripheral blood stem cell collection. You are given injections to support overproduction of marrow, which is then released into your circulating blood. The cells are collected by removing blood from a vein in your arm during a simple procedure. This is very similar to donating blood – isn't it amazing that it's that easy to save someone's life?!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wow! I just came back and the thread was moved already!! I don't think I'll get over Sawan Biang!! It's the BEST LAKORN THIS YEAR!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm so slow! We already reached 600pgs! Now it's too 700!! :lol: Keep on counting forward!! You gals posted some hot pictures of Ken and Noi on here!!