[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
gosh..im just gonna go back && rewatch everything all over again...feels weird..cos normally i'll be watching sawan bieng during this time=[

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha noy...sure...whatever mama..ken is mine..all mine..lol you see how bored i was that i went && made a siggie of me && him...lol dude..that song that he sang on the pra ek pra ek concert got to me..and when i was making the siggie i was singing the damn song *sigh* gosh....life is soooooooooooo f*ing empty with Sawan Bieng=[ why couldnt they just extended longer...but i was glad that there was no dragging scenes...it got straight to the point..love every moment of it!!

whatcha talking about?! im damn sure! lmao :lol:

hahahaha ok noy!! i owe you one...where's kashie been??glad to see tinah is around more often ^_^
i know!! i love it when they do new story lines!....so you dont know what to expect
yeah...nothing cann top SB right now...i dont think i'll watch any new lakorns for a while either...hey, did anne and ken ever do an interview about their kiss or anything?? from like way back in episode 4-5?....jus wondering

anne and will do make a hott couple..even though he's getting old he's still so handsome!!!
hahah mv probs??...well watch out for mine!! i'm uploading one now...should be posting the link up soon. ^_^
yesh.. mv problems like always.. the way i want it to come out isn't coming out the way i want to. lmao.

i cannot believe that i can still restrain myself not to watch the last episode.
i cannot believe you fun4fun! get to it! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
imagine if we start a debate between JLR and SB :lol: it would be crazy
lol. oh best believe we will win cuz you ladies have me! i'm perverted, kinky, crazy, full of dirty thoughts & i have so many things up my sleeves! lmao :lol: :ph34r: it will be helll... muahaha..

me name is LIN....lol..u are too funny!!!....
ohh okay hiii Lin! now i know who you are.. [i might come stalk you... :ph34r: ] lmao :lol: