[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
gosh..i was like bored out my mind today..i miss sawan bieng..*sigh* so bored that i just made this silly banner of my ugly self && ken..lmao..wtf was i thinking..oh well...lol if only dreams turn into reality huh....lol

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
I am only on episode 10. I am so freakin slow. Well if I want to dwell, oooohh, and awwww...with everyone, I better get watching. I am off for real. Night, iluvnumandoil!
girl! u were on ep. 10 yesterday!!!!! hahaha....actually, if i could take it back, i would watch it really slowly so that it would never enD!!!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
Yip to that. Ken looked nice, but they should of done Ann's hair differently. The make-up was loaded on too. Ann is still pretty.
i want to see some of the pics! did someone post them here already - i'm so behind i can't find them if they were posted! anyone willing to post again or at least a link!??? please!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i havent seen that pic you're referring about Ann... but anyways... the angle she made on the cam felt awkward to the fans...:D

p.s.
still love her acting and aff's acting too...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha girl..i just got back from wal-mart right now..lol omg..im like bored out of my mind..i watch the pra ek pra ek concert last nite just to see Ken sing..watch a few parts from Rang Ngao..then Aiy Maa Lek [just to see his steamy hot body] lol and now im here...*sigh*
lol. still watching oum ruk! [i haven't started epi 4 yet cuz i'm still hooked on SB!] :lol:

who knows how long it will continue!..i wonder will another lakorn top the SB fever.
i don't think any lakorn can top SB right now... i don't think i'll be watching any new lakorns for a while.. sigh..

im the loyal fan though ^_^ aum/anne could have chemistry but ill still love her w/ken more. from now, i still like her w/willy but now ken is included
anne & willy make such a hott couple! i like her with ken too! awee wish she could have both. lmao.

gosh..i was like bored out my mind today..i miss sawan bieng..*sigh* so bored that i just made this silly banner of my ugly self && ken..lmao..wtf was i thinking..oh well...lol if only dreams turn into reality huh....lol
lol. keep dreaming samantha! ken is all mine... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
ei.. guys.. i dunno if this makes you surprise..:)

i made this for all the KEN fans.... (im an AUM fan originally... so im still gonna make my NEW SIG of Aum...)

here's the GIF pic if want to grab it...:)

p.s.
dont mind the "BF" word, coz its my signature that i made this GIF... stands for "BelleFire"
lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
*sigh*

i love talking to myself.. i've been here like 8 hours already... then no one's active right now in this thread..

i can't believe that WE/YOU/I'M back to my normal life after this sb.. but im currently saving some videos to make my LAST MV of SB series...

jan08

sarNie Egg
go to "my controls" then find edit signature, then inside this box where you wanna type... below you can see the {b,i,u,a, smileys, link, picture, etc.}

click the picture right next to the link... then it will ask you the URL of the picture you want to post.:)

got it? then save it.
Hey Guy, thank u very much for your help.

jan08

sarNie Egg
It's so sad that Ken has merried. But if he's happy, then fans are happy as well.

Why are the most lakorns so short? So bad for that.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Hey Guy, thank u very much for your help.
my pleasure...:)

actually Noi's lucky one... :)

she got Ken (though im not JEALOUS)...

-----------------------

FOR ME its a little awkward to watch the celebrity who is really famous and got married... but yes they are still famous...

especially, the FANS wanted their idols to get married or hooked up with their own love teams and not the non-celebrity or other celebrity... coz the fans always expecting the 'chemistry' of the love teams.

but for me, as what i've noticed.... if the CELEBRITY is REALLY famous (like a 100% famous)... even if they STOP filming or in showbiz for awhile because they wanted to focus in building their family.. once they got back in showbiz they are still famous and the fans always expected him/her to do some shows, series and movies...

the truth in love teams (if your a DRAMA fanatic and LOVE TEAM fanatic)

>>>the ACTRESS who always brings the drama to the ACTOR... (as the story flows).

>>> in their LOVE TEAM, the ACTRESS will be the one who will be the first to rise in showbiz before the ACTOR...

>>>if the ACTRESS gives up on the her love paired ACTOR... (as always the ACTOR is left behind in showbiz) IF that is the ACTOR will not make way to get himself famous... (but if the ACTOR is making a way to get himself famous.. there's no problem about that and much like he'll be use as star paired for the actresses who's still rising in showbiz and lot of projects...)

>>>if the original LOVE TEAMS are being paired AGAIN for another series or movie.... of course it is expected that in their series or movies has got more bigger roles, heavy dramas and their chemistry is much more catchy than before (if you know what i mean).

>>>the showbiz industry always have a survey for their LOVE TEAMS (everyday)... and do you know where the sources came from? YES, its from the FORUM... the more fans talk about the TANDEM of their favorite love teams, the more they wanted to do more movies and series just for their fans. because they are not only surveying in their country but the whole world... (to see how many fans are looking forward for the LOVE TEAMS).

>>> last but not the list... if the ACTRESS gets pregnant and she was left by her former BF (non-celebrity or celebrity), little by little she will lose her being FAMOUS in the showbiz industry, if she gets back to showbiz after birthing of her baby, its up to her how she'll get back her being FAMOUS... (she will quit for awhile because she got baby in her stomach and her projects were postponed) not like the ACTOR, if he get his GF pregnant (non-celebrity or celebrity) it is TWO OKAYS..... why? because if he will leave the girl, he can still continue doing his showbiz career and if marries the girl he still continue doing his showbiz career.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It's so sad that Ken has merried. But if he's happy, then fans are happy as well.

Why are the most lakorns so short? So bad for that.
i know it's so sad ken is married but he's sooo happy with noi! ^_^ she's so lucky!! they make one kute couple. i love how they still act shy around one another. hehe. it's adorable. they've been together for like ever & still act shy around another... that is F-ing sweet. :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ei.. guys.. i dunno if this makes you surprise..:)

i made this for all the KEN fans.... (im an AUM fan originally... so im still gonna make my NEW SIG of Aum...)

here's the GIF pic if want to grab it...:)

p.s.
dont mind the "BF" word, coz its my signature that i made this GIF... stands for "BelleFire"
lmao
ooooh... that's a hott gif of ken... :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
page 535 owned by Noy! yay! :clap:

spamming by myself again! [ :dude: ]

man i had a dream about ken last nite... but i don't remember it! :( i know for sure ken was in my dreams! heheh. :)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
page 535 owned by Noy! yay! :clap:

spamming by myself again! [ :dude: ]

man i had a dream about ken last nite... but i don't remember it! :( i know for sure ken was in my dreams! heheh. :)
i am here...hehheehe....without sawan being...wat are we suppose to watch on wednesdays and thursdays, and wat are we supposed to look forward to now....ahhhhhh....so sad....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i am here...hehheehe....without sawan being...wat are we suppose to watch on wednesdays and thursdays, and wat are we supposed to look forward to now....ahhhhhh....so sad....
awee... *hug* it's okay... we will get through it... our lives are forever changed but we will get through it.. sniff sniff. :(