[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey noy!..welcome back. why arent you ever on when i am.

im glad the ending was satisfying!..the lakorn was good from beginning til end. now lets make a request for them to pair up again although im sure they will since the HIGH rating

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey noy!..welcome back. why arent you ever on when i am.

im glad the ending was satisfying!..the lakorn was good from beginning til end. now lets make a request for them to pair up again although im sure they will since the HIGH rating
hi tinah! *waves* i know whenever i'm on you're off & when i'm on, you're getting ready to leave. :lol: but we're on now!

oh yeahhh! ken & ann <---- i love the chemistry between the two!

reminds me of brad & angelina... they are hott!

tinah

sarNie Coma
hi tinah! *waves* i know whenever i'm on you're off & when i'm on, you're getting ready to leave. :lol: but we're on now!

oh yeahhh! ken & ann <---- i love the chemistry between the two!

reminds me of brad & angelina... they are hott!
but if only they were an actual couple though.

ill be back cuz i neeed to go buy something to eat. starving! B)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oic...i thought that you bought discs..hehehehehe...cause i want to buy them....
haha. it will come out eventually! everybody wants the complete set! i know i want it!

i wished they showed bloopers of SB... maybe it would've loosen me up a bit.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i gotta say i am satistifed with the overall lakorn!

i got to see:

ken's sexy self & his hotttt steaming body :drool:
Some rawr scene... keyword... SOME. 4 to be exact! lol. :r-scene-pop-corn:
the juicy hottt kiss between ken & ann... two hott juicy kisses to be correct!
the agressive side of the pra'ek which i absolutely LOVE
the sweet side of pra'ek, which is really him that i just adore!
all the tears from anne & ken [they were crying an ocean! forget crying a river!]
the best apology that i have ever seen from a pra'ek!

i just love this damn lakorn! :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
where is everybody?!

i'm like spamming by myself! [like always lol]

kashie, riah, tinah, chong, ceda, samantha, ny, fun4fun?!?! where are you ladies?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yay i got one! oh yeahhh... !

okay i gotta go anywaise.. :lol:

okay my SB ladies... i'll be back to spam with you ladies laterr! <3 youuu alll!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha. it will come out eventually! everybody wants the complete set! i know i want it!

i wished they showed bloopers of SB... maybe it would've loosen me up a bit.
i know..they should of added bloopers like in JLR...that wld of been sweet :D

where is everybody?!

i'm like spamming by myself! [like always lol]

kashie, riah, tinah, chong, ceda, samantha, ny, fun4fun?!?! where are you ladies?
Sorry girl!! i'll be here tomorrow to spam with you guys!!!...i've been busy with test and stuff like that...almost then end of the year!! getting ready to graduate!! i'm psyched! :yahoo:

i know...all of us need to be in here at the same time so we can chat hahaa..seems like when 3 of us are in here, the others are not..we're never all in here at the same time

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
the ending's so cool..........
ken........cried throughout the whole episode (it seem to me).........his tears fell like rain. so pitiful

so sad......sawan bieng ended..........now it's time to retire as a lakorn fan....
i can quit now...leave with a great lakorn. -_-

KEN IS SO HOT

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know..they should of added bloopers like in JLR...that wld of been sweet :D
Sorry girl!! i'll be here tomorrow to spam with you guys!!!...i've been busy with test and stuff like that...almost then end of the year!! getting ready to graduate!! i'm psyched! :yahoo:

i know...all of us need to be in here at the same time so we can chat hahaa..seems like when 3 of us are in here, the others are not..we're never all in here at the same time
awee... it's okay i understand. we need to have SB date. lmao. :lol:

i gotta get going too.. gotta go to wal-mart... hehe. you owe me a date riah [& so does kashie..]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the ending's so cool..........
ken........cried throughout the whole episode (it seem to me).........his tears fell like rain. so pitiful
so sad......sawan bieng ended..........now it's time to retire as a lakorn fan....
i can quit now...leave with a great lakorn. -_-

KEN IS SO HOT
aweee what?! does that mean you're not gonna stick around & spam with us?!