[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha noy..is that why i saw you post in "oum ruk" lol i dont think i can ever...i mean ever ever get away from ken..lol

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
aaww. the ending is so sweet. everything wrap up so well. and omigosh! the scene Ken propose to Ann was so touching, romantic. i love it! Ken play this scene so well. i feel so sorry for him. he cry like a child. he look so into his character. he cry so natural and well. but so cute. it's the best proposal scene ever in la korn. they exchange kisses was really sweet. especially the part Ann wipe his tears and kiss his cheek was so sweet. i love it! Ann and Ken are the best couple on screen. they portray their character very well. natural. and have great chemistry together. hope they will have a new la korn together again. never get tire of watching them together. Sawanbieng- this version rocks! love it a lot! Jan and Louis are a cute couple too. the songs in this la korn is very nice too. especially Aof song, i love it. it matches Kawee really well.

yea i know...it was pretty crazy.... :) the best part that the director added was that Ann gave into him and kneel...they both were probably into this character so so much!!!.... :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
we're gonna keep this thread going even after the ending. im gonna miss the Sb sistas.
tinah... where do you thinkg you're going?! i'm not going anywhere! i'm still gonna be here! i'm taking over! lol.

Yep me too!! Not over yet for me!!! :p
Wished they could've kissed lip to lip although there were many kisses it doesn't make up for the one in episode 5!! :lol:
i bet Noi was there that's why anne didn't kiss ken on the lips.... :lol:

ill still be around but dont know about the others.
i dont either but i still go there :lol: i hope in another year we'll get to see these two again. come on now, they are HOT together.
i will most definitely be here! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... i love pat & tom... so kute

i love the face expression on tom's face when pat suggested they get married! :loool:

or when they were at the mansion & pat made an announcement they tom & pat were going to pukhet.. lmao. they made such a big deal about it. :loool:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
omg... i love pat & tom... so kute

i love the face expression on tom's face when pat suggested they get married! :loool:

or when they were at the mansion & pat made an announcement they tom & pat were going to pukhet.. lmao. they made such a big deal about it. :loool:
i know..that part was so so funny...hehhehhehhe

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
LOL in Oum Ruk I was like when will the baby come out. But overall I love that lakorn with all my heart. Ken was super sweet in there. And yes I loved how they had a quick moment with their baby, it actually show them being a happy family, it just didn't end with a hug or a kiss better yet it didn't end in a beach scene!
hahahaha gotta love those beach scenes

tinah... where do you thinkg you're going?! i'm not going anywhere! i'm still gonna be here! i'm taking over! lol.
i bet Noi was there that's why anne didn't kiss ken on the lips.... :lol:
i will most definitely be here! ^_^
hahahaha .....I AGREE!! that has to be the reason why they didnt kiss on the lips!!

anyways..they never did state the name of the baby...weird.... :huh:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh okay.. i knew that! :lol:

hahahaha gotta love those beach scenes
hahahaha .....I AGREE!! that has to be the reason why they didnt kiss on the lips!!

anyways..they never did state the name of the baby...weird.... :huh:
the beach scenes... awee... sniff... i'm waiting for my mama's friend to give me the DVD version of SB.. hahah. i get to watch it on tv now! hecks yeah!

omg, it was so weird how they didn't name the baby... i thought they would've... but guess not. :huh:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
There should be a Sawan Bieng part 2.

The story of the kids of Tom & Pat and Sam and his girlfriend and Narin and Kawee's son.

3 best friends, 2 girls and 1 boy.

LoL... I need to do a fanfic.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i bet deep down Anne soo wanted to kiss ken on the lips... :drool: ...

i know if i was Anne i would want to :lol: ...

forget it i would just grab him by the face and give him one juicy wet kiss! & if noi was there i would just tell her "i'm just tryna make the lakorn more juicy & realistic!" but deep down i sooo wanna kiss him for real!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
There should be a Sawan Bieng part 2.

The story of the kids of Tom & Pat and Sam and his girlfriend and Narin and Kawee's son.

3 best friends, 2 girls and 1 boy.

LoL... I need to do a fanfic.

awe you should. haha. a continuation of SB...!

i would do fan fics.. but damn, i never get to finishing them. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
not sure what his name was...i was trying to listen to them say his name but i didnt hear anything...lol but i know the baby girl from Oum Ruk was name N'photo right? since ken was a photographer in that lakorn..ann name her daugther something that relates to the hot daddy...hehe
Yeah didn't they used Photo which was the younger baby's real name.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i bet deep down Anne soo wanted to kiss ken on the lips... :drool: ...

i know if i was Anne i would want to :lol: ...

forget it i would just grab him by the face and give him one juicy wet kiss! & if noi was there i would just tell her "i'm just tryna make the lakorn more juicy & realistic!" but deep down i sooo wanna kiss him for real!

:lol: Me too!!! Ken is too hot to not kiss when the chance is present!! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm back today!! :lol:

I won 2nd place at the tournament!!! :lol: I'm very happy!! The lakorn was very very good!!! B) I don't think I'll forget Sawan Biang for a long time!! I didn't forget Oum Ruk!!