[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
my sister says that i am crazy over this drama....she just doesn't understand yet....its very funny because i try to get everyone that i know to watch this lakorn.......i tell them that out of all my thai lakorn this lakorn is my favortie....hehehehehe....

anyways, thanks for the understanding....i need this place a lot...i can come here and express my feeling...hehehehe....

so i don't have to tell my sister all the time because she doesn't really watch thia lakorn...just wait until i get her into this lakorn...LOL!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i have to leave now so see you guys tomorrow!...loce you all much, but less then SB!

hehehehehe......good night girls!

fun

Expired Sarnie
my sister says that i am crazy over this drama....she just doesn't understand yet....its very funny because i try to get everyone that i know to watch this lakorn.......i tell them that out of all my thai lakorn this lakorn is my favortie....hehehehehe....

anyways, thanks for the understanding....i need this place a lot...i can come here and express my feeling...hehehehe....

so i don't have to tell my sister all the time because she doesn't really watch thia lakorn...just wait until i get her into this lakorn...LOL!
i dont have anyone to discuss with either... i am so thankful SW for making my life so much easier... this is were i get it out of my system SB love!

mokka

sarNie Adult
Um... I feel kinda lazy at this moment to go back and read all the pages, since it's jumping too fast for me to catch up... can anyone be kind and summarize the letter that Kawee's father wrote to Leela? And what did Leela make Kawee sign in order for Kawee to see Narin and the baby.

Thanks much

nikki1786

LizQuen
in any minute the video of kawee will upload...:)

i'll be back... its still processing...

i'll be back with the link.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh geez.... i loved Kob and Brook's version... but the ending to that one sucked... but this one OMFG.... one of the best Ending EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...... I loved it that they made Narin more responsive to Kavee... and made her get down on her knees and kiss his tear stained face.... that was just the best everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

To answer someone's question about the dad's letter.... His father wrote.... to Leela something along the lines of:

Leela I know what you are going through right now.... but I want you to know that I love you....and I love Kavee.... I have never given Kavee or raise Kavee with love... always used harsh words... but I want you to know that there is one thing in the world that is so powerful... and that thing is LOVE.... Kavee is lost right now.... and you are also lost... I want you to use the power of love... your love for Narin your sister... to help Narin help Kavee find his way back... Love you always Kit.

What a cool way to end this lakorn... I was sobbing by the end....Man!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah the thing Leela had Kavee sign was a Will giving everything Kavee owned to Narin and the baby... it was a test devised by Leela to see if Kavee really loved Narin or not....

kink84

sarNie Egg
for those of you who have seen the older versions... was it this good?

note: yay... this page is mine...

Which old version are yo talking about the one with Kob and Brook 98 or the 88 version with Sam sumthing i forgot his last name.

Let's see i remember seeing alittle of the 88 version but i was too little to pay attention to lakorn mostly i was playing.
But the 98 version with Brook and Kob I felt was a little scary to me. The image of Brook stalking Kob during the plan r scene has stuck to my head out of all the parts of the lakorn. And it felt like a really dark drama and slow. the pace of the lakorn was good to me. Maybe i'm a little bias because ken is this new version.....no eye candy in the 98 version too and kob looks really tired and worn out throught out the lakorn, like please give her 4 more hours of sleep or something.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
good morning SB ladies=] *sigh* i wake up thinking about Ken...lol im definently losing it...lol if only there were guys like him out here=/ *sigh* can't believe that Sawan Bieng is over...what am i gonna watch now??? no other lakorn really interest me right now after i finish ISWAK 2 && Sawan Bieng.i notice that Obizgo are airing alot of Ann's old lakorn...especially one of my fav.."Moo Dang"...but yeah..im definently gonna miss this lakorn..can't wait to get a hold of it once its on vcd=] listening to Aof song last nite...*sigh* started thinking about the lakorn...all the drama && the raping ^_^ through everything that they went through...at the end...their ending was just "a captured moment"....just perfect. i think the song relates so much to Ken's character..just every words being used is just beautiful...so it the one by Panatda..that song relates to Ann's character too...this is one of the best ost for a lakorn ever..actually i love every ost for ken && ann's lakorn=] hope too see more of them soon.....

*sigh* im blabbing way too much && its freaken early....lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
its 11:40pm right now here...

the thread was not so active awhile ago... so you were just sleeping guys...

but anyways...

the scenes of SB on final episode was so
DRASTIC!!!!!!

each scene... is the thing that we/ they/ i dont have to miss out!

super duper to the highest level of
HIGH FEVER for that!!!!!!!!!!

jan08

sarNie Egg
The lakorn is really good. I'm addicted to it. Cheers.

Btw, anyone knows how to post pic on signature. May I get the way? Thanks.

nikki1786

LizQuen
The lakorn is really good. I'm addicted to it. Cheers.

Btw, anyone knows how to post pic on signature. May I get the way? Thanks.

go to "my controls" then find edit signature, then inside this box where you wanna type... below you can see the {b,i,u,a, smileys, link, picture, etc.}

click the picture right next to the link... then it will ask you the URL of the picture you want to post.:)

got it? then save it.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO RESPOND TO SOME OF U LADIES COMMENT!
THE MOVIE HAS COME TO AN END AND WE'RE STILL FEELING THE FEVER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I JUST LOVE THIS MOVIE. YES, KEN IS A GREAT IN HIS CRYING SCENE. NEVER SEEN A GUY CRY SOO MUCH AND STILL LOOK SOO HOTTT!!! VERY TOUCHING AND SINCERE; WE ALL CAN FEEL IT COME OUT FROM HIM. I CRIED EVERY TIME HE CRIED IN THIS MOVIE. HE OUT BEATS ALL THE OTHER GUYS I SEEN AT CRYING SCENE! TALKING ABOUT GETTING EMOTIONAL WITH HIM HUH?

ANN'S ALWAYS GOOD AT HER ROLES; SHE WAS GREAT! LOVE THE NAIL CLIPPING SCENE. U CAN TELL SHE WAS KINDA SHY AND DIDNT WANT HIM TO DO SO. HE WAS SOO PERSISTANT.

PAT AND TOM'S RELATIONSHIP WAS CUTE; THEY WERE FUNNY!

I THINK THE MOVIE MADE THINGS CLEAR WITH EVERYTHING. THE FATHER, THE SISTER, NARIN/KAVEE'S LOVE...

I'M BUY THE DVD SET! A MUST KEEP! IF THEY PUT IN ANOTHER EPISODE, IT WOULD BE A DRAG B/C THEY WILL HAVE TO STRESS IT OUT FOR AN HOUR. I LIKE THE PASTE, THE FORGIVENESS, LOVE, AND HE TRIED TO GAIN HER TRUST BACK ALL THOSE TIME FOLLOWING HER AROUND AND SPENDING TIME OUTSIDE HER APARTMENT. IT'S GOOD CLOSURE FOR ME...

JUST IMAGINE MR. HOTT KEN AS A FATHER; HE WILL BE SUCH A GOOD ONE.

tinah

sarNie Coma
when are they gonna come out with the vcd!..i really wanna watch the whole lakorn all over again. still havent seen the ending yet