[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i know!!! that's the best word i could think of that would describe Ken's crying.... his eyes... his face...his tears.... all so geniune and sincere...like he's crying only for you and showing how much he loves you.... i can look at that face forever... if i had a guy who cried like that.... i will cry with him and be on my knees hugging him like Narin did.....
his crying is totally real....like his eyes are puffy and his veins are popping...gawd - wat an actor...

and ann...jeez, when she cries...it's so pretty, yet so emotional!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I need to get out of here before I spoil myself with the ending. You gals are so fun though! I'm off to see if thaitv has posted SB for sale. Night, night!
good night... i'm pretty sure they'll have it on sale soon...such a popular lakorn...it would be silly if they don't....

i think i'm going to go buy a one too...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
wow!

another page....goah we are FAST....we are flying just like SB.....it fly so fast and now it has ended....

but that okay because kawee and narin are still in our hearts...hehehehe.....love SB!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love it when he cries out of joy. in oum ruk i swear i stop breathing for at least over a minute or maybe even more when pat gave birth and he saw his little angel princess.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what it jumped again. you gals are sure quicker than lightening.
yep... we have no life for now....so we're stuck in here.... nothing better to do besides talk about SB.... and how much we love it and da..da...dee...dee..dum..dum...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i love it when he cries out of joy. in oum ruk i swear i stop breathing for at least over a minute or maybe even more when pat gave birth and he saw his little angel princess.
true!!!i i felt like i was the one giving birth and he was my husband!!!

okay...i'm really going to go now... see you all again tomorrow afternoon....bye!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
also, there seems to be a lot of us in here now!

yeah, SB all the way...even though it has ended, it has not ended yet for all of us...right!...love SB!

fun

Expired Sarnie
true!!!i i felt like i was the one giving birth and he was my husband!!!
i didnt go too far. i am scared of having a baby. i dont think i can endure the pain but if it was ken i think that would be a different story. he is such a sweetie.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i didnt go too far. i am scared of having a baby. i dont think i can endure the pain but if it was ken i think that would be a different story. he is such a sweetie.
okay...one more post...

if i had a husband like Ken... i would be the luckiest woman in the world... i would be glad to give birth to any of his children... i would die by his side...he's the perfect guy in my mind as a husband...cuz in real life...he's so geniune like that too...he's shy...yet very manly.... gosh... i'm getting all jealous again...

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay...one more post...

if i had a husband like Ken... i would be the luckiest woman in the world... i would be glad to give birth to any of his children... i would die by his side...he's the perfect guy in my mind as a husband...cuz in real life...he's so geniune like that too...he's shy...yet very manly.... gosh... i'm getting all jealous again...
Jealousy of Noi. She gets to do him every night. LMAO!!! :loool:

you know sometimes i feel like i am really going crazy over this lakorn.....hehehe....
its flying so fast and i losting it so fast too...CRAZY!
you are not the only one.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i totally support this lakorn and i so want to see more of ken and ann...i think that they match so much...its like the CUTIEST couple ever....love bird!....hehehehe.....i want more of ken and ann!

fun

Expired Sarnie
for those of you who have seen the older versions... was it this good?

note: yay... this page is mine...
the 88 version was okay. not bad but brook and kob was totally boring. lmao and i thought you were going to bed.