[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Tik's crying is good...but it's not as touchings as Ken's...i find his crying very sincere in a way... like it's from his heart....
That's it!!!! I couldn't find the words to describe it! Ken's crying is SINCERE!!! and from the heart. You and I, we can feel the emotions. This lakorn had put me through one big emotional roller coaster ride. Geez.

Oh, I love how they had Aof's song in accapella while Kawee was crying. Nice touch by editing.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
wow....this thread is going by too fast.... i just went to the bathroom and back and there's already a bunch of posts already....

what in the world are we going to do now since SB has ended????
like we always do ..try to take over the world (quote pinky and the brain)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh i love this lakorn so much!...i think i like is more than JLR and oum rak.....hehehehe...i am so depressed because tomorrow i don't know what to do!....i guess i would just rewatch this lokron!

SB fever all the WAY!

love KAWEE....

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
just read in lynda's blog that the letter was directed to be given to leela after the will's been read and after kawee has left home for three months!!! wow! how did he know so well? who would've thunk?

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
That's it!!!! I couldn't find the words to describe it! Ken's crying is SINCERE!!! and from the heart. You and I, we can feel the emotions. This lakorn had put me through one big emotional roller coaster ride. Geez.

Oh, I love how they had Aof's song in accapella while Kawee was crying. Nice touch by editing.
they do a really good job with the music in these lakorns - i'm always really attached to the songs b/c of it!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
gosh i love this lakorn so much!...i think i like is more than JLR and oum rak.....hehehehe...i am so depressed because tomorrow i don't know what to do!....i guess i would just rewatch this lokron!
SB fever all the WAY!

love KAWEE....
i def like it better than jlr, but it's a tie with oum rak

SunStar

sarNie Elites

i know!!! that's the best word i could think of that would describe Ken's crying.... his eyes... his face...his tears.... all so geniune and sincere...like he's crying only for you and showing how much he loves you.... i can look at that face forever... if i had a guy who cried like that.... i will cry with him and be on my knees hugging him like Narin did.....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
are we going to reach up to 600 page?????

i really want to because i want to do it for KAWEE AND NARIN!

SB ROCKS!......so depressed!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I need to get out of here before I spoil myself with the ending. You gals are so fun though! I'm off to see if thaitv has posted SB for sale. Night, night!