[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE THE ENDING!!!! SOOOO AMAZING!!!!! I CRIED!!!!

it's sooo romantic how Rin got down on her knees and hugged Kawee... that's sooo sweet!!!! then she agreed to his marriage proposal.... soooo romantic....
just rewatched it! can i say ...."BEST SCENE EVER!!"

judyp

sarNie Adult
i've been MIA. lols. but i did get to watch the ending. i don't know..im not that satisfied. i was hoping for more sweet scenes but it seemed more focused on leela's redemption. i did LOVE that scene when ken was asking for narin's forgiveness and hand in marriage. i loved how narin dropped onto her knees and just hugged and kissed kawee. :wub: :wub: i just loved how kawee turned into the sweet guy we've all been waiting for. it melts my heart. and when he was cutting her toe nails. lols..adorable!! when she refused to let him do her other foot, he was like, "once i start something, i have to finish..you should know that by now." i burst with a laugh because he was referring to her pregnancy. he sexed her and finished his job! :loool: okay, anyways. pat & tom was soo cute! i love the way pat just throws her love out there for tom. she doesn't even try to play hard to get..but its soo cute!

overall..i absolutely loved SB! i have to add it to one of my favorite lakorn! a superb cast! ken did an absolutely great job portraying his character. and ann as always did a great job. im glad i got to see another side of nampueng's abilities. and louis improved soo much as an actor. SB is over now..but i want more ken!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
I kind of wanted kawee to give narin her angel necklace back...the one that he bought her for her bday...it was super cute! i think it would've meant alot to bring it back!

tinah

sarNie Coma
but with the necklace, he didnt give it to her out of love

like someone has mention before, this lakorn showed alot of the cast acting ability. they all got to shine! which made the lakorn superb. if ken/anne were to pair up again, i hope it'll be with the same production. just love them!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i've been MIA. lols. but i did get to watch the ending. i don't know..im not that satisfied. i was hoping for more sweet scenes but it seemed more focused on leela's redemption. i did LOVE that scene when ken was asking for narin's forgiveness and hand in marriage. i loved how narin dropped onto her knees and just hugged and kissed kawee. :wub: :wub: i just loved how kawee turned into the sweet guy we've all been waiting for. it melts my heart. and when he was cutting her toe nails. lols..adorable!! when she refused to let him do her other foot, he was like, "once i start something, i have to finish..you should know that by now." i burst with a laugh because he was referring to her pregnancy. he sexed her and finished his job! :loool: okay, anyways. pat & tom was soo cute! i love the way pat just throws her love out there for tom. she doesn't even try to play hard to get..but its soo cute!

overall..i absolutely loved SB! i have to add it to one of my favorite lakorn! a superb cast! ken did an absolutely great job portraying his character. and ann as always did a great job. im glad i got to see another side of nampueng's abilities. and louis improved soo much as an actor. SB is over now..but i want more ken!

hahha...i had no idea what he was actually saying during the scene...but L'ed MAO ass off reading ure summary of it and ure commentary! hahahaha

and i agree...i think they could've squeezed in another episode and it wouldn't have been too much....a lot about leela this episode - they could've made kawee and narin go back to the beach house and rough it up again!! heheheh....

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
but with the necklace, he didnt give it to her out of love

like someone has mention before, this lakorn showed alot of the cast acting ability. they all got to shine! which made the lakorn superb. if ken/anne were to pair up again, i hope it'll be with the same production. just love them!
one can argue that he really began to have an affinity towards narin even back then...hehehe...that's what i keep saying to myself...it helped me forgive kawee about 4 episodes ago!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i thought oum ruk was already released in DVDs

was it dvd or vcd?..
It came out in DVD and VCD format.

I'll be getting Sawan Bieng at thaitv.tv and then when the official set comes out I will get that too. I can watch this over and over again. Ken and Ann did a superb job. I can't even describe how satisfied I am with both their acting. When they cry you can't help but cry too. Ken is just to die for when he cries. You just want to cry with him. He did a good job with Kawee.

I still have yet to watch the last three episodes. I better get to it!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OH MY GAWD!!! That was the most BEAUTIFUL ending ever! My eyes are dried out! This is totally worth watching and all my time spamming!!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
I'M WATCHING IT LIVE! WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER!

mms://203.113.9.83/Encoder3
whoah!!! this link is awesome! i've been trying to watch it on these other sites...they are smaller screens and won't even buffer most of the time!

dude, how are u able to make all those comments while watching it live...i would be glued that that window the whole time!!!

oh wait...there's commercials huh?!! hahahah

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really love Ken in these types of roles...he plays them sooo well... the mean, fierce, bully type.... so hot in these types of roles.... hope to see more of him like this... through the entire lakorn....i drooled when Ken was all rough and everything.... weird huh?

note: i own another page!!!! Hahahahahah....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i really love Ken in these types of roles...he plays them sooo well... the mean, fierce, bully type.... so hot in these types of roles.... hope to see more of him like this... through the entire lakorn....i drooled when Ken was all rough and everything.... weird huh?

note: i own another page!!!! Hahahahahah....
i think this is the first lakorn he had this kind of role right? or for me that is

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think this is the first lakorn he had this kind of role right? or for me that is
i think so...cuz he's never had a character where he raped the nang'ek.... the closest character to this is from Nueng Nai Saung with Janie...but he's not even close to his fierceness in SB....