[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i will start one tomorrow probaly :p cant wait to see yours!!!
i wanna seee yourrrs! i love your 2nd mv! hehe.

ahhh..i knew that you would say that...LOL.....I AM SURE THAT ITLL BE GREAT!!!
lol. i like to tease... muahaha

one more time....the ending is so sooooooooooooooosoooooooooooooooo nice and sweet....
i knowww... i was in tears [happy tears] when kawee got on his knees... soo sweet!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
we are going to miss NARIN AND KAWEE...so so so bad..... TEARY....
i know!! i will miss seeing Anne and Ken on Wednesdays and Thursdays..what to watch now???...no other lakorn really caught my attention...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know!! i will miss seeing Anne and Ken on Wednesdays and Thursdays..what to watch now???...no other lakorn really caught my attention...
i know right? i need to go back & watch all of ken's old lakorns.. so i'm set.. haha. watch oum ruk again with me! kashie & fun4fun is! hehe.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i love babies & all but not in lakorns... they get in the way of the nang'ek & pra'ek getting all lovey dovey... <_<
hehhehe..thats funny...but its so true...just like oum ruk..almost the same way...hehhehehe...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
518 owned! wha hoooo! by Noy. :)

hehhehe..thats funny...but its so true...just like oum ruk..almost the same way...hehhehehe...
lol. i love babies! i do... but kawee couldn't really hug narin because of the baby. haha. so babies are cute they are.. just not when they get in the way of pra'ek & nang'ek :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mothers are so freaking obsessed... I swear. My mom is like that too. She never understands us but pretends like she does.