[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwwwwwwwwwwwww *runs over and hug noy* hehe group hug for a perfect sawan being ending=]
aweee *hugs & kisses* :kiss: i wished narin would've left her hair down though. & ken look like a cowboy with those shoes... lmao.

i'm bout to beat some kid's ass outside dude! throwing rocks at my house... <_<

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i was laughing so hard in the beginning when kawee was helping narin & narin told him she needed hot water & kawee goes "there's no hot water, what should we do?" lmao then narin goes "oy why are you so stupid! go boil some water.." :loool: i was dying on that part!

lol i was laughing at that part too..lol but it was soooooo sweet when he was cutting her toe nails...omg..that was just way too sweet!!! now to me..if the guy is willing to touch any girls feet without feeling disgusted is a A++++++ !!!!!! lol

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
lol i was laughing at that part too..lol but it was soooooo sweet when he was cutting her toe nails...omg..that was just way too sweet!!! now to me..if the guy is willing to touch any girls feet without feeling disgusted is a A++++++ !!!!!! lol

totally, i would marry him right then and there...lol...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
aweee *hugs & kisses* :kiss: i wished narin would've left her hair down though. & ken look like a cowboy with those shoes... lmao.

i'm bout to beat some kid's ass outside dude! throwing rocks at my house... <_<

lmao..girl..ken can be my cowboy anyday..lol

lets do a drive by to them kids house..paintball shooting...lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. i give him props alright. if ken was to cut my toes nails i'll be like 'you besta back off you ain't getting near my toes" as much as i love ken... he aint getting anywhere near my toes... lmao.

anything else is fine.. but stay away from my toes & feet i'm ticklish... haha.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I dunno if I should laugh or cry...

Laugh cause Kawee and Narin and baby finally reunited or cry cause it's over. big Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Lakorns are so torturing. It turns you into an emotional wreck.. but I dunno why I keep coming back for more. LOL

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol. i give him props alright. if ken was to cut my toes nails i'll be like 'you besta back off you ain't getting near my toes" as much as i love ken... he aint getting anywhere near my toes... lmao.

anything else is fine.. but stay away from my toes & feet i'm ticklish... haha.

lmao..girl...im ticklish too..but if its "ken" that is touching my feet..oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! im willing to go through with it...lol

alrighty ladies..i gotta go for now..i'll be back later on today to spam some more....lol I <3 u SB chickas=]

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i wanna wait til the weekends to watch epi 12. you guys are making me all teary already
aww tinah!!...yeah..you'll deffinly love episode 12!! although it was somewhat fast...atleast you get closure to everything

i'm still not done with epi 12! watching it online is a pain in the ass!!!!!! arrrghhhh!!! :angry:
hahaha....i'm gonna rewatch it again when someone uploads it cause there were parts where it froze on me!! i was like WTF...so i'm patiently waiting here :mellow: :lol:

i know its just acting but if was noi, i would so be jealous hehe

hahahahaha I KNOW!!!....look at how they grab each others face...they want eachother no doubt :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao..girl...im ticklish too..but if its "ken" that is touching my feet..oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! im willing to go through with it...lol

alrighty ladies..i gotta go for now..i'll be back later on today to spam some more....lol I <3 u SB chickas=]
nooooo samantha!!! you can't leave hunnnnieeeee! sniff sniff... :(

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
I dunno if I should laugh or cry...

Laugh cause Kawee and Narin and baby finally reunited or cry cause it's over. big Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Lakorns are so torturing. It turns you into an emotional wreck.. but I dunno why I keep coming back for more. LOL

i agree on that..why couldnt her pregnancy last long like the one in Oum Ruk...lol then will get to see more of them two..hehe

ok..im still here..i'll be going now..be back later mamas=]

hahaha...i owned another one...........woooohoooooooooooooo