[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats pra ek pra ek concert...this performance of ken just got me smiling like a stupid dumb ass..lol omfg...............he's so freaken hott..that smile..oiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my heart is pounding like crazy..lol i need help....lol

doesnt it????hhehehehhe...this lakorn is so damn good!!...love it...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken looks the best in this lakorn out of his other ones. gosh, i couldnt stop drooling over him. now that tik isnt around atleast we have ken

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i think imma rewatch the concert tonite..lol then sawan bieng..than rang ngao...lol dude...i cant get enough of ken...*sigh* "jow chai nai funn".....oh yes he is=]

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i think imma rewatch the concert tonite..lol then sawan bieng..than rang ngao...lol dude...i cant get enough of ken...*sigh* "jow chai nai funn".....oh yes he is=]

wat concert are you talking about? i want to see it.... or are you talking about the 1 song that ken sang?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ken looks the best in this lakorn out of his other ones. gosh, i couldnt stop drooling over him. now that tik isnt around atleast we have ken

girl..i agree with you on that..i miss tik though...but im glad that ken can pull that bad boy look..who can look that hot with their shirt unbutton from the top..just to show a bit of skin...*sexxxy* i've seen tik like that before..and i didnt think anyone could pull it off..but our boy Ken did=] gosh................i cant stop drooling either girl..i think we're gonna end up drowning this thread...lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
watching the movie now! omg how i miss spamming with u ladies. didnt have access to the internet omg it was horrible!

gosh i have to say so far loving this last episode. i cried just looking at him cry ...
sooo sad!

episode 11 when he was looking at the baby's picture omg; i cried and cried. u can sense his saddness. no guy can look as cute as him crying...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wat concert are you talking about? i want to see it.... or are you talking about the 1 song that ken sang?

yeah..that one..the pra ek pra ek concert..just wanna see ken smile.......i swear...he has that smile that can definently melt any girls heart just like that!!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
yeah..that one..the pra ek pra ek concert..just wanna see ken smile.......i swear...he has that smile that can definently melt any girls heart just like that!!

yea he has really nice smile....hehhehe...and he looks really young too..

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
watching the movie now! omg how i miss spamming with u ladies. didnt have access to the internet omg it was horrible!

gosh i have to say so far loving this last episode. i cried just looking at him cry ...
sooo sad!

episode 11 when he was looking at the baby's picture omg; i cried and cried. u can sense his saddness. no guy can look as cute as him crying...
omg girl..tell me about it...when i see ken crying...i start crying with him...i can feel his pain...but he looks so cute when he's crying...i just wanna hug him and just kiss him all over.....lol but seriously though..i do..im gonna miss seeing these two together..they just look so good together..not that he doesnt look good with noi..i love noi..but i think him && ann are the perfect match=]

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
did u guys see the part that they were both on their knees...so cute...so very cute...hehhehehhe...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yeah...that scene was just perfect..i didnt expect ann to be on her knees wiping ken's tears & hug him and giving him that first kiss..thats the first kiss she has ever given to him throughout the lakorn...it was just perfect<3

muahahaha another one owned by me

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its okay noy, you'll get to see it lol

finally! i'm done! lol. i needed to cool down...

listen to this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJ5Ep8ZIho

it will make u feel better.... :)
just seeing ken's face calms me down... hehe.

haha is noy going crazy..lol gosh..my eyes are still watery from the ending....especially with the song playing in the background...*sigh* i couldnt ask for a better ending..cant wait to get this lakorn..im still sad that its over..but i give it a 2 thumbs up=]

yeshhh i was going crazy!!! mannnn.... i can't believe it's over!!! wahhhhh... tears.... sniff sniff

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah...that scene was just perfect..i didnt expect ann to be on her knees wiping ken's tears & hug him and giving him that first kiss..thats the first kiss she has ever given to him throughout the lakorn...it was just perfect<3

muahahaha another one owned by me

omg.. .that scene was just perfect! i was smiling & crying... mannn it was just... sniff sniff..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i was laughing so hard in the beginning when kawee was helping narin & narin told him she needed hot water & kawee goes "there's no hot water, what should we do?" lmao then narin goes "oy why are you so stupid! go boil some water.." :loool: i was dying on that part!