[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
What satisfying ending!!! It was surprisingly a good ending. I haven't seen a lakorn in long while that actually ended the way i wanted it to. Now i don't have any lakorns to watch...bummer.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so how was the ending?...i heard it was really sweet. just came home from class so i havent got the chance t watch it yet

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
What satisfying ending!!! It was surprisingly a good ending. I haven't seen a lakorn in long while that actually ended the way i wanted it to. Now i don't have any lakorns to watch...bummer.
even though everything happened so quickly...it was a really good ending...deffinly one of my favs ^_^
so sad that its over!!! :(

so how was the ending?...i heard it was really sweet. just came home from class so i havent got the chance t watch it yet

TINAH!! you need to get on it!! the ending was so good!! leela was still a bitch til like the middle of it lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Argh! i want to watch it so bad..but i'm still in 5th period at school...argh...won't be home at 4 something...Noy i might be a lilo late like 5:20 at the latest...sorrie jah...forgot i have a test to study for...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg..i can't believe that it ended..so sad=[ i broke down when ken was expressing his feelings to ann before he got on his knees && pop the question...and next thing you know..ann was on her knees...touching his faces..&& gave him that kiss...it was so sweet when he said those words to her..telling her that he loves her && crying at the same time...i dont know any other pra ek that can cry && still look that damn sexxxy..lol plus the song that was playing too..it just got me all emotional with it...*sigh* i can't believe it ended so fast...but i love every part of it...the raping..the torturing.the drama...all them goodie stuff..this will be one of my fav lakorn this year...i just love Ken && Ann together && i do hope to see them working together again=] hehe..come to think of it..Ken && Ann has 2 kids together already...N'Photo from Oum Ruk && this lil one from Sawan Bieng..so cute=]

the letter that Kawee's dad wrote to Leela finally knock some sense into that girls head....but gotta give her some credits for helping out at the end...lol