[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
BYE EVERYONE FOR NOW! I HAVE A FULL DAY TODAY; SO IM EXPECTING THIS THREAD TO GO AT LEAST 550 WHEN I COME BACK! OR EVEN 600!!! HAHAH

SB WILL ALWAYS BE MY NO. 1 LAKORN!!!!

<3 KAWEE AND NARIN <3

choo

sarNie Adult
omggahh! it must be faith!! lol my 11:00am class just got canceled!!!!!!!! that means, Ill be here until 12!!!! haha yayersss!

choo

sarNie Adult
awww i was really waiting for a peck on the lips!! lol the nose and cheek pecks were good though..ahha

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Love the happy ending ... yup, a romantic I sure am. I especially love the fact that when Kawee said those sweet 3 little words to Narin and asked her whether she loves him, Narin's reply is so like the way the old Narin would reply! :)

Oh and I love the way Ken kissed Anne on her nose. It is extremely sweet .... :wub:

Great way to end the lakorn.

And gee ... what am I gonna do now that SB has ended?!? I have already re-watched the lakorn in between the weekly episodes. Well, I guess I will just have to keep re-watching it until ... my SB FEVER subsides. :)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I WANT TO SEE IT...SO BAD...
BUT IM AT SKOOL......ARRGGGG....
I CANT WAIT.CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT......
BUT ITS SAD CAUSE IT HAS ENDED...

choo

sarNie Adult
the hug on the floor was a killer...hehhehe...LOVE IT!!!
i knowwww i freakin love how Narin got down on her knees to wipe Kawee's tears!! i don't know how sweeter it could've gotten!!haha

--yeah i think we hear Khun Kid's voice about the letter when Kawee reads it..:)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i knowwww i freakin love how Narin got down on her knees to wipe Kawee's tears!! i don't know how sweeter it could've gotten!!haha

--yeah i think we hear Khun Kid's voice about the letter when Kawee reads it..:)
did u counted how many times did ken kissed ann??LOOL>>>>>loo.....

oh about the letter...i think he says somethign about "power of Love"...Lynn will have more details.hehhehe...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i watched these series with subs... since i really dont understand thai language and maybe if i get back from vacation i will try to convince my mom to study another language (thai).... cause she let me study before the japanese, spanish and (self- study) korean...
i cant even learn a second lang. english is the only lang i know best. lol

ken on the cover of OHO magazine holding a big baby.

lol so funny yet still cute

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww funny cover!

sawan biang "ken" thorng me "look"

the ann t. one:

kejakam broat "ann-aum p."

krit, tik & oil:

lohk korng 3 p'ek -tee mai mee krai roo

*wonder what it is... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
i cant even learn a second lang. english is the only lang i know best. lol
lol so funny yet still cute

yeah.. i know that our universal language is english... but its fun studying different language...:D
definetly i wanna learn thai... :)

p.s.

i'll be posting an MV later about Narin...
then by tomorrow night i'll be posting another MV that hopefully it includes episode 12... right now, only 1 MV first... this time its about Narin...:D

later i'll post the link