[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
ladies got to go...ill be back tomorrow...lol....i hope that we get to watch SB TONIGHT...ahhhhh....to day dream about it...lol.....NIGHT LADIES...yep 500 pages...more to come after tomorrow...LOL....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whoooo hoooo 501! i'm on some goood ish.... lmao. Noy!

thanks i was like oh great i am going to get smacked at for taking the page.
True there are some ugly leading korean actors. lol. not trying to be mean but some of them cant even act.
i'm not gonna hurt you! [not this time] lol. i'm glad that it's one of my SB ADDICTS! hahaha. :lol:

ken is my crackk! i need a hit of him... lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
Damn your fast!!
:lol:
i was jumping up and down my seat to post as fast as i could and people started staring like i was crazy. lol hahah i am still at school i didnt want to leave and not get the page so i am about to leave home soon.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
thanks i was like oh great i am going to get smacked at for taking the page.
True there are some ugly leading korean actors. lol. not trying to be mean but some of them cant even act.

Congrats on own the page!!!

True! I didn't think Rain was all that great at acting in FH! The kiss weren't that great either!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i was jumping up and down my seat to post as fast as i could and people started staring like i was crazy. lol hahah i am still at school i didnt want to leave and not get the page so i am about to leave home soon.

:lol: Your still at school?