[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
499 owned by Noy!!! ken's calling me!!! so we gotta make it to 500!! lmao!
we're funny.. preverted, silly.. & soo much more! lol. i love you gals! you gals are my SB Addicts! crack addict that is... lmao... jk!
hell yeah... let's rolll.! okay.. let's reach 500 first.. okay!

lol girl..the only crack that i'll be addicted to is Ken..lol thats some bomb shit...lol omg..we are almost hitting the 500 pages...woohoooo!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
you know when a girl is from socal when she's wearing flip flops when its raining and dressing up like its the summer when its actually winter...lol
my cousin came over from france and they were like i see everyone wearing sandals and flips flop. i was like babe this is cali what do you expect. lol

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Yep!! Korean guys and smoking!! It's not always cool to smoke!! I think it's ironic that they sing a non-smoking song , but half the singers smoke!! :p

me, not like smokers much...they stink and their teeth are ugly....lol....hahhhahahhha....

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
499 owned by Noy!!! ken's calling me!!! so we gotta make it to 500!! lmao!
we're funny.. preverted, silly.. & soo much more! lol. i love you gals! you gals are my SB Addicts! crack addict that is... lmao... jk!
hell yeah... let's rolll.! okay.. let's reach 500 first.. okay!

One more page!! I was worried for nothing!! I got you gals to back me up when I'm down!!! We'll make it to 500pg tonight!!!