[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
498 oh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Noyyy has this beeezzyyyy! i sooo am gonna own it!
awe i don't smoke.. don't like the smell of it.. drinking once in a while for me. hehe
forget swimming.. i don't know how... we'll row a boat over there! lmao asian style! :loool:

Every time someone smoke in front of me, i hold my breath!! I don't even take a breath, because 2nd hand smoking can also kill!! We're Asian so we must us a Asian method to reach there!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
geez...i dont think any of us girls know how to swim..that means Ken has to give us CPR? lol yeah..like what noy said..lets row our fine ass to thailand and find ken....lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha flip flops on rainy days..lol i agree on that..never a day that i dont have my flip flops on..lol so comfy..hehe even wearing tank tops & shorts on a rainy day..how crazy is that..lol i love soCal=]i dont think i can ever get away from the beach...lol
oh i know! i visited a friend in frisco last thanksgiving & i was wearing flip flops in the rain & his roommates were like.. you are crazy! lol & i'm like i'm a so cal chick!! that's how we do! :lol:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
oh i know! i visited a friend in frisco last thanksgiving & i was wearing flip flops in the rain & his roommates were like.. you are crazy! lol & i'm like i'm a so cal chick!! that's how we do! :lol:

lucky you...its freezy most of the time..its no good...but better than being wet and HOT..LOL....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Every time someone smoke in front of me, i hold my breath!! I don't even take a breath, because 2nd hand smoking can also kill!! We're Asian so we must us a Asian method to reach there!!!
hahaha i lived with it all my life. but i hate it when people smoke. but when korean guys do it they are totally cool and hot.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
499 owned by Noy!!! ken's calling me!!! so we gotta make it to 500!! lmao!

you guys are funny!!!....lol....
we're funny.. preverted, silly.. & soo much more! lol. i love you gals! you gals are my SB Addicts! crack addict that is... lmao... jk!

geez...i dont think any of us girls know how to swim..that means Ken has to give us CPR? lol yeah..like what noy said..lets row our fine ass to thailand and find ken....lol
hell yeah... let's rolll.! okay.. let's reach 500 first.. okay!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
you know when a girl is from socal when she's wearing flip flops when its raining and dressing up like its the summer when its actually winter...lol

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
we're funny.. preverted, silly.. & soo much more! lol. i love you gals! you gals are my SB Addicts! crack addict that is... lmao... jk!
hell yeah... let's rolll.! okay.. let's reach 500 first.. okay!
YOU ARE JUST TOO FAST TODAY!!...how many pages have you own????

:D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
hahaha i lived with it all my life. but i hate it when people smoke. but when korean guys do it they are totally cool and hot.

Yep!! Korean guys and smoking!! It's not always cool to smoke!! I think it's ironic that they sing a non-smoking song , but half the singers smoke!! :p