[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: If my parents knew she drank they'll cuss her out!! My parents are very protective but they can get annoying!! But I love my parents!!
lol!! True!! When we're rich then we can!!! Maybe go to Thailand and go see Ken-Ann together!!!
oh i think all asian parents are. my parents know that me & my sister drink but they don't much about it. they just say be careful & all that stuff.. lol. they dont like when my sister goes out clubbing.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
oh i think all asian parents are. my parents know that me & my sister drink but they don't much about it. they just say be careful & all that stuff.. lol. they dont like when my sister goes out clubbing.

I don't like beer or smoking so i stay clear from those, my older sisters go clubbing but my parents don't know about it! My family are full of secrets!! :lol:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hehe i have relative in daygo..been there many times..its nice..but havent seen all of san diego..maybe one day=]

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh yeahhh... i can't leave Cali...! i love it too much! specially San Diego! i love the beach, robertos at 4 in the morning, flip-flops on rainy days! haha.
oh about the fire that happened a few months ago. i hope you were not near.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
498 oh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Noyyy has this beeezzyyyy! i sooo am gonna own it!

I don't like beer or smoking so i stay clear from those, my older sisters go clubbing but my parents don't know about it! My family are full of secrets!! :lol:
awe i don't smoke.. don't like the smell of it.. drinking once in a while for me. hehe

swim to thailand. lmao
forget swimming.. i don't know how... we'll row a boat over there! lmao asian style! :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ummm that i cant do cos i dont know how to swim...lol i'll end up drowning..then Ken would have to come save me and do all that CPR shit on me...lol mmmmmmmmmmmmm his lips..lol
lol i dont either but anything for ken

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha flip flops on rainy days..lol i agree on that..never a day that i dont have my flip flops on..lol so comfy..hehe even wearing tank tops & shorts on a rainy day..how crazy is that..lol i love soCal=]i dont think i can ever get away from the beach...lol