[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

oh yeahh... anything for my hunnie buns! :wub:

ill be his stripper, sex slave, nurse, doctor, laywer... we can get into it... lmao

okay i need to stop with my perverted mind... :ph34r:

:loool: your :w-scene-pop-corn:

now only 5 more pages. omg i seriously cant leave

Don't leave!! We can reach that mark tonight!! Thats my goal!! I won't be here tomorrow so I want to get there tonight!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: This forum always cheers me up!!! Love you gals!!! When i danced at prom i just jumped side to side! I don't know how to dance!! Your beautiful so any guy would fall for you Noy!!
lol. my looks don't get guys.. please... my personality does & my big ass... lmao. :lol:

lol..crazy ass noy..lol the only way you'll see me like that is when im like buzzing..lol give me a few shots && you'll see this freak coming out of me..lol
lmao. i dont need liquor in my system when i dance. i can't dance when i'm drunk... i'll fall all over the place. :loool: ill look like them drunken white girls in the club who can't dance... lmao.

i have to go but it is so hard to leave. i dont want to miss the 500 mark.
awee... dont leave!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..when im drunk...i'll be super quiet..but when im buzzin..its a good feeling so im sure that i wont trip or fall over && knock someone out...lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ken's voice is the music to my ears that melts my heart...omg..so corny...lol

faints... i love when he screams! oh man.. he can scream my name any day... but then again he does all the time! lmao :loool:

Don't leave!! We can reach that mark tonight!! Thats my goal!! I won't be here tomorrow so I want to get there tonight!!!
we'll reach it by the end of the nite!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha..when im drunk...i'll be super quiet..but when im buzzin..its a good feeling so im sure that i wont trip or fall over && knock someone out...lol
lol. when i'm drunk, i'm loud, touchy feely, up in peepz face, stealing drinks & going crazy. i'm an emotional drunk. lmao. i prefer no liquor in my system when i wanna dance. cuz i love to dance! shake you booty! hehe. ;)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
ken's voice is the music to my ears that melts my heart...omg..so corny...lol

Don't worry Hmong flirting is even gayer!! I'll share one!!

What did you parents feed you that your so beautiful! :lol:

Every time i watch a Hmong movie I laugh because they try to look good but are ugly! And the lines are so cheesy!! I'm not hating, I'm just talking about movies, and flirting lines!

fun

Expired Sarnie

I know I dont want to miss it. I was supposed to be gone ten minutes ago. its too close to leave now.

lol. my looks don't get guys.. please... my personality does & my big ass... lmao. :lol:
lmao. i dont need liquor in my system when i dance. i can't dance when i'm drunk... i'll fall all over the place. :loool: ill look like them drunken white girls in the club who can't dance... lmao.
awee... dont leave!!!
i cant dance either. i love dancing to whatever though. you should see me and some of my friends we did whatever. what is there to be embarrassed about right as long as you are having fun. though i am not saying some people go overboard like stripping on the dance floor. i understand silliness but other than that it is out of hand.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Don't worry Hmong flirting is even gayer!! I'll share one!!
What did you parents feed you that your so beautiful! :lol:
Every time i watch a Hmong movie I laugh because they try to look good but are ugly! And the lines are so cheesy!! I'm not hating, I'm just talking about movies, and flirting lines!
I heard so many pick up lines inclluding this one. really funny!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

:lol:

faints... i love when he screams! oh man.. he can scream my name any day... but then again he does all the time! lmao :loool:

we'll reach it by the end of the nite!

We're almost there just four more pages!!!

lol. when i'm drunk, i'm loud, touchy feely, up in peepz face, stealing drinks & going crazy. i'm an emotional drunk. lmao. i prefer no liquor in my system when i wanna dance. cuz i love to dance! shake you booty! hehe. ;)

I've never got drunk before!! But my sister did!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i never been drunk before. lol. but i have seen many drunk people at the club. when i turned 18 i went and so many drama.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
:lol:
We're almost there just four more pages!!!
I've never got drunk before!! But my sister did!

getting drunk can be fun if u r with the right crowd...but dont ever get drunk when u are depress cause ull be crying a river!!!...lol.....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know I dont want to miss it. I was supposed to be gone ten minutes ago. its too close to leave now.
i cant dance either. i love dancing to whatever though. you should see me and some of my friends we did whatever. what is there to be embarrassed about right as long as you are having fun. though i am not saying some people go overboard like stripping on the dance floor. i understand silliness but other than that it is out of hand.
i'm not shy around guys when i dance. i'll around grabbing guy's booties, slap guy's ass, getting nasty with my gals [not literately but dancing like the girls in the hip hop videos]

i'm just a whole different person when it comes to dance. i've always love dancing! man i wanna go clubbing now...

haha we should all get together && go drinking one day..lol

for reals! we should definitely do that. some of my friends are embarrassed by me because i dance so crazy. lmao. oh wells this is Noy... hehe. accept it or not i could care less!