[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg.. we're such procrastinators... lmao. good job! :lol:
i have been a pro at it since high school well i was good during my freshman year but after that i fell apart and it became worst when oum ruk came into my life. i swear that was the lakorn that made me fall in love all over with thai lakorns.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Don't worry! Then you can communicate with him much better!!!

i'm not good with thai.. but i can speak english well.. might teach him a few slang you know...lmao. :lol:

i have been a pro at it since high school well i was good during my freshman year but after that i fell apart and it became worst when oum ruk came into my life. i swear that was the lakorn that made me fall in love all over with thai lakorns.
lol. i've always been a procrastinator too... college made it worst for me! haha

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Me too!! I still thought that Thai dramas were the same! But Oum RUk changed that!! It was better than some Korean and Taiwanese dramas that I liked!!! Ken-Ann are very convincing actors!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i am not sure where he was born but he did get a degree in photography in the US
ohh.. okay...
Cool!! A new fact I just learn about Ken!!! Maybe he can translate Thai for me !!! :lol:

for reals.. help me with my thai! lmao.

i dont think that he was born in the US...but he did come here to study but didnt do too well...i dont even know if he graduated....hehheheh
ohhh okay... got it... he's hott. :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

i'm not good with thai.. but i can speak english well.. might teach him a few slang you know...lmao. :lol:

lol. i've always been a procrastinator too... college made it worst for me! haha

:lol:

I'm going to college next year so I think it's get worse for me!! I'm trying not to procrastinate but it just happens!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm going to college next year so I think it's get worse for me!! I'm trying not to procrastinate but it just happens!
oh it's so hard not to procrastinate but i've become so use to it... specially in college.. so it's wahtever with it me...

plus coffee has become my best friend! hecks yeahhh i love coffee!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie

i could imagine him speaking with, watz up. wat yo doin' LOL hahaha that is more like ghetto english when i say it in my head...

Me too!! I still thought that Thai dramas were the same! But Oum RUk changed that!! It was better than some Korean and Taiwanese dramas that I liked!!! Ken-Ann are very convincing actors!!!
i cant really compare it to Korean and Taiwanese or others. i say they each have there good and bad side.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
oh it's so hard not to procrastinate but i've become so use to it... specially in college.. so it's wahtever with it me...

For some reason Coffee doesn't help me!! I just force myself!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
494 hecks yeah! Noy owns this beezy!

Nice conclusion!! He is hott!!! He can help me with my Thai any day!!
you know! & in return i'll teach him how to dance!

i'll teach him how to back it up, drop it, pop lock & drop it & all that good stuff.. :loool:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i could imagine him speaking with, watz up. wat yo doin' LOL hahaha that is more like ghetto english when i say it in my head...
i cant really compare it to Korean and Taiwanese or others. i say they each have there good and bad side.

That will be funny!! What if he already talks like that!!! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nice conclusion!! He is hott!!! He can help me with my Thai any day!!
i dont think i will be able to learn thai, his looks would have distract me. i would be lost in his eyes. lol

coffee makes me sleep sometimes!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

i'll teach him how to back it up, drop it, pop lock & drop it & all that good stuff.. :loool:

:loool: I would love to see that!! Kens dancing skills aren't that great but i believe they can improve!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie

i will teah him how to swing dance. lol. i was about to preform it at school but i quitted.

That will be funny!! What if he already talks like that!!! :lol:
maybe. i havent heard him speak english only a few phrases which is hard to tell if he is proficent in eng