[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg you missed out a lot amikrazie with SB thread. some wild girls, some are worst than in JLR thread LOL

LMAO funfun...i think i can picture it...since theres like "r's" back to back LOL... :eek: even i was like...wth man, you just r her...give her a break!!! *but inside of course im cheering him on :lol: poor ann t.

fun

Expired Sarnie
pshh.. super glue won't keep me from getting next to ken! i will cut ken loose from you!!!
lol

hey people if you havent seen oum ruk watch it and spam with us in the thread. and if you seen it already rewatch it. that is what i am doing now. i am going to rewatch it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol

hey people if you havent seen oum ruk watch it and spam with us in the thread. and if you seen it already rewatch it. that is what i am doing now. i am going to rewatch it.

yeshhhh spam with us in Oum Ruk! but don't spoil it for me cuz i haven't watched it!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile

yeshhhh spam with us in Oum Ruk! but don't spoil it for me cuz i haven't watched it!

wait, u havent watched oum ruk yet?...oh boy, u are so missing out...its so cute...i love that lakorn....hhehehehhe..u should watch it right after ur papers.... :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wait, u havent watched oum ruk yet?...oh boy, u are so missing out...its so cute...i love that lakorn....hhehehehhe..u should watch it right after ur papers.... :)
lol. i've watched 2 episode already... & man i almost peed in my pants for laughing so hard... haha.

No spoiling, I usually can keep my mouth shut
kay kay. i remember earlier in this thread people where talking about chen.. & i'm like what the F is chen?!?! i thought you gals were talking bout the singer chen [if there is a singer name chen.. :blink: ]

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
lol. i've watched 2 episode already... & man i almost peed in my pants for laughing so hard... haha.
kay kay. i remember earlier in this thread people where talking about chen.. & i'm like what the F is chen?!?! i thought you gals were talking bout the singer chen [if there is a singer name chen.. :blink: ]

chen....awww...the memories...chen and napat....the memories...its my favorite lakorn....hhahahahhh

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay so i know i said i was gonna have 2 more SB MVs.. but peeps are like wanting me to make more.. but i'm running out of songs... so i'll make more if people come up with songs i can use.... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn’t really like his character name in Oum Ruk but then it grew on me. Hahaha I feel so retarded, I talk about OR in SB thread and SB in OR thread.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
okay so i know i said i was gonna have 2 more SB MVs.. but peeps are like wanting me to make more.. but i'm running out of songs... so i'll make more if people come up with songs i can use.... :lol:

ahh..u really dont like that song that i suggested huh?...lol....hehhehehh

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the joni that ken sang? that song is good too...heheheh
oh i love that song... hehe. okay... it's gonna be 3 mvs.. then.. lmao. who knows i'll just make a total of 10 SB MVs all together.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh waittt! i just found another perfect song! sooo yeshhhh i will be making more SB MVs... :lol:

i'm such a SB addict.... ^_^

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
samantha! where have you been!?!?
hehe hey mama...i've quite busy the past weeks after my auntie passed away...had to help out with the funeral && all that stuff...but im back now=] im so sadddddddd that this lakorn is ending=[ i've just finish watching ISWAK 2..and it was great..&& now this lakorn is ending...what am i gonna watch next=[

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Funny thing is, I don't have very many asian students so I can't share how great the movie is. By the way, I'm only 25 just in case anyone thinks, "what is this high school teacher doing on this message board isn't she old?" LOL!

:lol: It doesn't matter what your age is your still young here!!! I'm asian so just add me in even though I'm not your student. :lol: