[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. i've never heard ken sing before... faint! i think imma die! he sounds like joni too! omg i think imma a heart attack!

are you serious???? lol...i thought that you would have memorize the words and have sang with him a million times already..hehheheeh.....its a nice song..and ken was really young...the smile was a killer there...LOL.......

he also sang with ann in @TEN, a song from OUM RUK..very short though....but cute.... :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
are you serious???? lol...i thought that you would have memorize the words and have sang with him a million times already..hehheheeh.....its a nice song..and ken was really young...the smile was a killer there...LOL.......

he also sang with ann in @TEN, a song from OUM RUK..very short though....but cute.... :)
omg. i love his smile... faint.... ken's gonna drive me crazy like leela. :lol:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
got to go now...talk to everyone later...SAWAN BIENG baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Girl...do you know how many leela hater there is here....dont ever put you and leela at the same level....LOL...HAHAHAHAHHA

lmao. my level of crazy & leela's level of crazy are 2 very different! :lol:

i'm crazy enough to :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: ken... :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is soooo off topic but for you kashie! ^_^

i don't have the professional picture saved on my computer.. only the camera pix. i wore braces back then. yellow's such an awesome color! "under the sea was my theme"
im so behind xp lol.. this pix is kute noy.. luv ur dress.. i cant wait for my prom in like 2 years xp lol..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg i aint going that far. lmao now sex slave. :loool: you gals are really something. as long as he is by my side i am satisfy. but i am :w-scene-pop-corn: to :r-scene-pop-corn: and give him a :baby-scene-pop-corn: :kiss: :tease:
lol. i'm willing to give everything to ken... hhahah. :lol:

im so behind xp lol.. this pix is kute noy.. luv ur dress.. i cant wait for my prom in like 2 years xp lol..
awe thanks hunn. that picture is 3 years old. prom was in 2005 for me. lmao.