[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL....so you guys dont like the clean look like KAWEE???????...hehhehehheheh
oh i love the clean cut ken. soo damn hott. i love guys in suit. that is such a turn off. i have this thing with guys & ties. haha. i just love it! specially ken. :drool:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
oh i love the clean cut ken. soo damn hott. i love guys in suit. that is such a turn off. i have this thing with guys & ties. haha. i just love it! specially ken. :drool:

LOL...me too!!...lol....LOVE CLEAN cut guys, i guess thats why i didnt even watch the lakorn of ken and janie...LOL...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
have you watched ken/janie's lakorn neung nai suang! omg ken look F-ING sexy in there! *faint*

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i swear!!! u guys are always so fast at spamming!!!
hahahaha...i thought episode 11 was so kute and sweeetttt!!!
pat was so kute!!!...and ken as always..hahaha...lmao...=]
oh ohitsnoyy...good work!!!
i really liked it!!!
keep up the good work too!!!
i cant wait to see ur next video=]
i cant wait for next week episode...so intense..im so sad because its the ending..wwwaaahhhhh..l.lkmao...
i wanna go protest but i live like waht...on the other side of the world from them...hmmm...
im still anxious as always...=]

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i swear!!! u guys are always so fast at spamming!!!
hahahaha...i thought episode 11 was so kute and sweeetttt!!!
pat was so kute!!!...and ken as always..hahaha...lmao...=]
oh ohitsnoyy...good work!!!
i really liked it!!!
keep up the good work too!!!
i cant wait to see ur next video=]
i cant wait for next week episode...so intense..im so sad because its the ending..wwwaaahhhhh..l.lkmao...
i wanna go protest but i live like waht...on the other side of the world from them...hmmm...
im still anxious as always...=]

yes, the next epi will be the last and it will be the BEST!!...really dont know whats going to happen...wats that LEELA girl is going to do....aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....but, for once, i hope that i can resist and not watch or read the spoiler...hehehhehehheheheh...lets see if i can resist.....hehhehehehh

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i think imma watch ken and aff new movie together...hmmm...it will be the best part..i liked all the other part too..
i want ken to be shirtless in the next episode..dunno y....hahahaha...hes just too hottzzz..lmao..
i wish ken and ann do, do another lakorn together again...that will be smexxiiee...i think leela is going to accept
everything in the next episode...
ghahahahaha...i dont think youll be able to resist the spoilers...i said that too but i end up reading it and looking at the pictures..its so unresisting...hahahaha