[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
What more does Narin want? I mean.. He proved himself by leaving his luxuries behind and searched for her for months, cook for her everyday, wash her clothes, clean her stairs, stand in the rain.. come'on.. forgive the guy already.

And now, I see that she is going to allow her stupid sister to help her keep the baby away from him? Now... that is just wrong. To me, Narin is being more mean than Kawee ever was. How can you deny a baby from his father and vice versa? That's just cruel.

fun

Expired Sarnie
awee. i wanna see! i saw this dress & was like omg! i gotta have it! haha. this dress costed me almost $300 with all the alteration & stuff & prom sucked ass... <_<
$300!!!

oh i swear everytime i see leela i hate her more and more. i wanna gag just seeing her face...
You are not the only one. I stil remember her taking advantage of Kawee and ewwww! Kawee kiss and slept with Narin, her blooded younger sister. How gross! EWWW!

It's so endearing to see Kawee trying his best to win her heart. He gets super dorky when trying to be nice to Narin. He has to be nice to her to prove to her that he's a changed man. That will take a lot of persuasive action to assure he's doing it for her and the baby. ahhaha I sort of miss the douche-bag Kawee but to makeup for the crap he pulled on her ---- HE HAS TO SUFFER FURTHER!
I love it when he gets lovey dovey. Reminds me in Oum Ruk. He is so na ruk mak!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
$300!!!
You are not the only one. I stil remember her taking advantage of Kawee and ewwww! Kawee kiss and slept with Narin, her blooded younger sister. How gross! EWWW!
I love it when he gets lovey dovey. Reminds me in Oum Ruk. He is so na ruk mak!

yeahh $300... i should've went with something cheaper... lol. i went all out for prom & it was bogus...

after i finish this lakorn, imma go buy a gun so i can go shot leela.. who wants to roll with me???

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
aweee the hospital scene between narin & kawee is just kutee! i feel all warm inside! :wub:

yes...but damn KAWEE can not tell her that he LOVES her....hehehheheh...TELL her already !!!...lol....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee.. kawee & narin are having a boy! aweee.. so kute how emotional they both got! specially kawee! homie was crying a river!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg kawee is the sweetiie!!! he decorated the room with pink/red roses! that is sweet!!! kawee, you're a changed man. :)

but damn narin had to go crush his ego... <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie

yeahh $300... i should've went with something cheaper... lol. i went all out for prom & it was bogus...
after i finish this lakorn, imma go buy a gun so i can go shot leela.. who wants to roll with me???
:ph34r: then I would have to be like this :ph34r: lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
aweee.. kawee & narin are having a boy! aweee.. so kute how emotional they both got! specially kawee! homie was crying a river!
a boy... how cute... first it was a girl in oum ruk now a boy in sawan bieng. what a happy family!!!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
After watching this lakorn, I am officially a fan of Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
omg kawee is the sweetiie!!! he decorated the room with pink/red roses! that is sweet!!! kawee, you're a changed man. :)

but damn narin had to go crush his ego... <_<
YIPPIE...for this part, i thought that kawee was the one that got the flowers....hehehheheh...cause you know he went to pick flowers for her..KAWEE is a loser...BUT very SWEET one...
LOL......