[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
lol. omg i know! if i were married, & ken came into my life, i'd so leave my husband for ken... :lol:

i've always been a ken fan but this time i've grown to LOVE him more!
lol i love him even more now too..*sighs...Kens such a babe..:) ahah

sajenna, you're exactly right!haha

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol. omg i know! if i were married, & ken came into my life, i'd so leave my husband for ken... :lol:

i've always been a ken fan but this time i've grown to LOVE him more!

LOL!!! It's sad but you can't miss a man like Ken!!! I didn't even know who Ken was until I watched Oum Ruk! But I'm glad I watched it!!!!

it's strange cause in "sawan bieng" ann suffers and in "oum ruk" is ken it's why i think that "sawan bieng" is ken's revenge.

LoL!! Never thought of it that way! I think they got their revenge in both dramas!! Ann was mean to Ken, Ken didn't go home to Ann In Oum Ruk and Ken "R" Ann, Ann ran away from Ken in Sawan Biang! I think it works out!!!

Can't stop thinking about this couple!!!!Both of there laughs make me laugh!!! :lol:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
I can not wait for Wednesday night...epi 10 and then ratree somosarn....OH MAN!!!....double the pleasure!!!...LOL...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol i love him even more now too..*sighs...Kens such a babe..:) ahah
sajenna, you're exactly right!haha

LOL!!! It's sad but you can't miss a man like Ken!!! I didn't even know who Ken was until I watched Oum Ruk! But I'm glad I watched it!!!!
LoL!! Never thought of it that way! I think they got their revenge in both dramas!! Ann was mean to Ken, Ken didn't go home to Ann In Oum Ruk and Ken "R" Ann, Ann ran away from Ken in Sawan Biang! I think it works out!!!
Can't stop thinking about this couple!!!!Both of there laughs make me laugh!!! :lol:
ken is such a total sweetheart. *sigh* i'm in love... haha.

awe maybe i should start on oum ruk like right now... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
have you seen last week's show yet? it was good too....lots of funny scenes of ann...
oh yeah last week was funny. ken's laugh... omg.. so kute! he was look extra extra hot hott on fire!! lol. :lol:

i was laugh sooo hard when they were all doing louis's dance. :loool: ken look like he didn't know what the hell is going on!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
oh yeah last week was funny. ken's laugh... omg.. so kute! he was look extra extra hot hott on fire!! lol. :lol:

i was laugh sooo hard when they were all doing louis's dance. :loool: ken look like he didn't know what the hell is going on!

i know...ken didnt know what he was doing...hhehhehe...i guess hes not a singer nor a dancer...LOL....HEHEHHE..i like ann's dress...so cute...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ken is such a total sweetheart. *sigh* i'm in love... haha.

awe maybe i should start on oum ruk like right now... :lol:

you should wait until SB end..u might catch 2 fevers at once...LOL

hey did the other girls tell u Ken got outta bed w/ Ann in Boxers <--- yes i repeat BOXERS :spin: in Oum RUk..here's the clip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LW69f8YIKxI

kashieee babe! how you been!!? *hugs* i've been lost without you... ^_^
you? **hugs** i was lost w/ out us...

choo

sarNie Adult
i know...ken didnt know what he was doing...hhehhehe...i guess hes not a singer nor a dancer...LOL....HEHEHHE..i like ann's dress...so cute...
wait, i wanna see the caps for it!??

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
406 owned! 400 aint got nothing on Noyyy!!! i'mma rule SB... muahah...:lol:

i'm usually turned off by guys who can't dance but i'll let ken slide... heheh. i find it kute how ken watches SB with noi... aweee... if that was me, i wouldn't be able to watch it. it'll be weird...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

crap! tell me about it...i was laughing my butt off...esp. wen the did the recap and put him in color wen everyone else was in black and white...LOL...well at least the poor baby tried...LOL

but i cracked up the most wen tat one weird scene where Ann's water kinda broke or watever tat was..LOL :loool:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
1 MORE DAYS!!! PEOPLE CAN WE MAKE IT...ARGG.. LET'S HAVE SO FUN TO PAST TIME.... COME ON SOMEONE TALK... LET'S TALK ABOUT LIFE, LOVE, SCHOOL, ETC.. TO PAST TIME WHILE WE'RE WAITING...HEHEHE.. LOL... SO ANYONE WANNA START?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you should wait until SB end..u might catch 2 fevers at once...LOL

hey did the other girls tell u Ken got outta bed w/ Ann in Boxers <--- yes i repeat BOXERS :spin: in Oum RUk..here's the clip
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LW69f8YIKxI
you? **hugs** i was lost w/ out us...
ahhhh nooo wayy!!! ken in boxers!??!?! my dream has come trueee... *sigh*... i'll have to watch it another time... i wanna finish SB first.. hehehe.

kashie sweetheart... don't EVER leave me okay.. i repeat.. dont EVER leave me... :lol: jkkkk

i better not find out you were with ken... or else.. :ph34r:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OH WOW.. IT'S 405 ALREADY! WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF SAWAN BIANG!

HEY PEOPLE I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY NEW LAKORN THAT'S COMING OUT AND SEEMS GOOD. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT... THANKS I APPRECIATE IT ALOT!