[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
just one more day and i get to watch kawee and narin!

i can't wait!....crazy over this drama!
omg i know! i would so miss class tomorrow for SB but i got a conference with my professor bout my grade so i can't miss it... haha. otherwise i'd so ditch!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i have just finish rewatching this drama i think this will be my 8 or 9 time and i just can't wait to see the next ep.
i think that all you guys are like me too!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol. this has got to one of my favorite lakorn of all times too. i haven't been watching a lot of lakorns lately... just this one! ^_^

Me too!! The only Lakorn i watched before this year was Oum Ruk! I haven't been watching lakorns for along time!!! and yep this is the only lakorn I'm watching lately!! :lol:

choo

sarNie Adult
omgg! 404!!! yayers..ahha i cna't wait for tomorrows!!!! i'm finally freakn done iwth my exams!! *sighssss!!!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i just rewatched "oum ruk" or "thnorm snaeh" in khmer, it's very funny. i like the scene when ann is pregnant and eats flowers.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i just rewatched "oum ruk" or "thnorm snaeh" in khmer, it's very funny. i like the scene when ann is pregnant and eats flowers.
what the..? anne eats flower?? :huh: why would you do that...?? lmao.. what the hell am i talking about, i've done it before when i was young.. [i was very curious about the world..]

choo

sarNie Adult
oh yeahh! lol she does eat flowers!!!haha
i think someone said that pregnant women usually eat stuff that's not real food?haha or they seem to crave for something else too?hehe

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i think someone said that pregnant women usually eat stuff that's not real food?haha or they seem to crave for something else too?hehe

yea that part was funny and cute...hehheheheh....

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

LOL!! I remember that part!!! She pulled the other girls head dress! It was mighty funny!!! We should all re watch Oum Ruk!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh wow... lol.

LOL!! I remember that part!!! She pulled the other girls head dress! It was mighty funny!!! We should all re watch Oum Ruk!!!
re-watch it? i haven't even started the lakorn yet :lol:

omg... ladies... i think i'm in love with ken. *sigh* :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's strange cause in "sawan bieng" ann suffers and in "oum ruk" is ken it's why i think that "sawan bieng" is ken's revenge.