[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Poor Narin.. they're always up in her business. Especially the evil-eyed-selfish-bitch, Leelee and that long-haired-nosey-motocycle-riding-punk, Thom. I mean, he's nice and everything.. but gosh.. Why can't these two just leave her the hell alone!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Gosh... If I see my sister throwing up her guts like that, I'd be so freaking concerned about her health, and not try to question her symtoms with suspicions. What a coniving selfish bitch you are, LeeLa!!! I hate you!!!!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hey girls can anyone could tell me how many times did kawee rape narin? if i'm not wrong i say 3 times right?
1) the r'scene (bed)
2) the swimming pool
3) after the party

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe... nobody's on... i'll spam by myself then.. :lol:

haha oh man...noy wont be in here to fight for page 400...or maybe she's just lurking in here somewhere...we just dont know it..maybe she's hiding herself haha :lol:

oh man!! you got page 400!! congrats haha...better watch out for noy..she'll hunt you down :lol:
OMG!!! 400 is not mine... :(
I know...that usually happens when you least expect it. Unlike me, when I try to hard, I'd go crazy. Especially when I'm so close and someone else takes it ---> Kashie and Noy -_- .
you ladies got lucky! i had to get off the comp becuz of my lil sister's education. deng her...! <_<

i didn't get it either ceda! sniff sniff... kashieeee i miss you!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
its kind of quiet today..I guess we are all waiting for tomorrow...lol.....we will totally reach page 500....LOL.....