[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Bigger spoiler pics for ep. 10 courtesy of Siamdara.com

Scene: Kawee is at Narin's house. He wants her to give him a chance for the sake of their unborn child. She refuses. She also ignores and refuses to let him in her house.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the spoiler... love it.. but that makes me even more impatient... i just want to see it, instead of reading it...
So sad that it's almost over...

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile

Scene: Kawee is at Narin's house. He wants her to give him a chance for the sake of their unborn child. She refuses. She also ignores and refuses to let him in her house.

Thank you for the spoiler....LOVE it...ahhh...i can not wait...but like everyone else, ITS SO SAD that is coming to an end!!!....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
aweeee.. i love the pictures... they're so cute. They look like a real couple... Man how I wish when I get marry, it looks like that.. hehe.. lol...
Oum Ruk and Sawan Biang melts me heart. I love Oum Ruk because Ken was such a caring, loving husband. I also love it b/c he takes pictures
of Ann when she was pregnant... The ending made me cry when Ann was looking at the pictures. It brought back so many memories. I just love these two onscreen.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
GUESS Two more days til ep. 10!!! Let's hear what you all have to say to make it go faster for us all..... TWO MORE DAYS!!!
Shoot but I won't be able to watch it, cause I got work....ARRGGG...SUCKSS!!!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
GUESS Two more days til ep. 10!!! Let's hear what you all have to say to make it go faster for us all..... TWO MORE DAYS!!!

2 more days....we are waiting for...yet again, may 7th is the last day...DAMN...so sad...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Ann is the first girl that made me cry, just by talking whenever Kawee is mean to her. Very good actress,
same here girl!!...she gets really into charachter...i wonder how she makes herself cry so much...maybe she has a lot of emotion deep inside that she thinks of then, the tears just come flowin lol...just a guess lol ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
im at school on my phone reading all this..the spoiler pics are to die for! i am really excited for this weeks episodes..no doubt its going to stir up lots of emotions..its going to be sad yet sweet! SB makes me love ann and ken as actors/actresses even more! SB ROCKS MY WORLD! haha. that just sounded soo corny!

fun

Expired Sarnie
This thread has been quiet for awhile and that is impressing. Usually when I come back it skips abuot 10 to 50 pages. LMAO. So I just came by real quick to say hi and bye for now. LOL I might be back. LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... nobody's on :( i'll spam by myself then. but i got page 396!!! :) . gotta get to 400!!! yeahhhh! :dude:

where are all my sb ladies tonight??? aww.. no one to spam with haha
riah hunnnn! sorry i had a paper to write yesterday & i needed to restrict myself from SB. hehe. but i'm backkk :kiss:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

OMG!!! More pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you for the spoiler....LOVE it...ahhh...i can not wait...but like everyone else, ITS SO SAD that is coming to an end!!!....

I'm sad tooo!!! :(

aweeee.. i love the pictures... they're so cute. They look like a real couple... Man how I wish when I get marry, it looks like that.. hehe.. lol...
Oum Ruk and Sawan Biang melts me heart. I love Oum Ruk because Ken was such a caring, loving husband. I also love it b/c he takes pictures
of Ann when she was pregnant... The ending made me cry when Ann was looking at the pictures. It brought back so many memories. I just love these two onscreen.

I love this couple out of all the couples from thai lakorns!! They make me laugh, cry and angry!! I wish i can find a guy like Chen in real life he would be the sweetest guy ever! :wub:

Me too! Don't worry! I have Badminton on both days and AP so i have to stay after school from 2-6pm on Wednesday! And i won't be home until 5pm on Thursday! I won't be able to help you guys spam much this week! I'm very busy!!! Prom is coming up too!! :wacko:

I really like this picture!

Me too!! Ken-Ann Couple is the best in couple ever!! Wish I was in Anns place, then i'll see Ken and hug him and everything!!! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I've always been a reader, I often come to this page and read everyone else's comments lol some are pretty hilairious haha...but i cant believe its almost over, like you said kaylaC...it seems like it just started yesterday...i am going to miss this lakorn once its done. I dont know what else im going to watch once artitarn ruk and sb bieng is finished...i love ken in this lakorn, he is soo good at acting, and might i add..hes freakin sexxy lol...when he cries, it makes me want to cry with him lol...as for anne i love her no matter what role she is in..shes always always amazing at acting and just gorgeous..I dont know what else to say, except that i love this lakorn and the pace its going, its not draggin one bit!
lol. you should join the funnnn!!! it's awesome specially when we let our imagination run wild...muahahaha...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol I'm over reacting!! I have to finish typing my scholarship so I'll be back later!! Be back to spam!!

I think i quote to much to in order for us to reach 400 pgs I'll do my best!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol I'm over reacting!! I have to finish typing my scholarship so I'll be back later!! Be back to spam!!
I think i quote to much to in order for us to reach 400 pgs I'll do my best!!!
lol. that's why it's called spamming hun! ^_^ we'll get to it! i'mma spam some moree... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ok...I just finished re-watching epi9 for the 3rd time on my cousin's laptop. She swears she hates me.

Now where are all the spammers?? I remember I used to owned 5 pages in 1 night when my computer was up and running.

I LOVE SB! :dude:
Ceda! i miss spamming with you!!! come back!!!