[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Of course I said it. K I should sleep now you girls have fun. I sure wish it was Wednesday tomorrow instead of Monday. I don't wanna go to the office or school tomorrow ughhhh!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...I just finished re-watching epi9 for the 3rd time on my cousin's laptop. She swears she hates me.

Now where are all the spammers?? I remember I used to owned 5 pages in 1 night when my computer was up and running.

I LOVE SB! :dude:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!!..DANG!! YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY AT PAGE 398...SWEETTT...!!!!!..=]
HAHA..HAVENT BEEN IN HERE 4 A LOOOONNNGGG TIME...LMAO....:lmao:
HAHA..THANKS FOR THE PICTURES...=]
I CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 10 AND 11..
SO INTENSE AND SAD...=[..LLMAO.. :(
HMMM...I THINK I HAVE TO GO BACK AND WATCH OOM RUK TO SEE THE PART OF KEN IN HIS BOXERS.. :drool:LMAO ..
MAN~!...I WAS JUST WATCHING OOM RUK..WELL ONLEE A LITTLE PART OF EPISODE 11...AND DANG!
THEY LOOK SO YOUNG IN THERE..NOT THAT THEIR OLD LOOKIN RIGHT NOW..STILL HOTT AND SEXXIE...PLUS YOUNG..LMAO...
I WAS READING LYN BLOG THINGY...MAN!..SO INTENSE...LMAO.. :p :lmao:
I CANT STOP WATCHING EPISODE 10 PREVIEW AND READING HER BLOG THINGY...ARRGHH....LMAO...=]
IM SO IN LOVE WITH IT... :wub:
IM STILL MAD THAT ITS COMING TO AN END..=[ :(
NOOOO..... :eek:

YES!!! JUST 3 MORE DAYS...BUT THAT STILL FEELS LONG..
JUST GOTTA BE PATIENT...LMAO...
I WAS SO MAD WHEN KAWEE FEEL FOR HER LIE..BUT IT MADE ME LAUGH..KINDA..WHEN HE WAS
TALKING TO HIMSELF..ALL DRUNK... :spin:
PAT WAS SO KUTE TOO WHEN SHE RODE ON TOMS BIKE WITH HIM...
MAN!!..LEELA IS STILL BEING A BEEACH(b****)....LMAO...
CANT WAIT FOR MORE...
GOTTA GO TO SLEEP...
FINISH UP ME HOMEOWRK...WHICH I DIDNT EVEN GET STARTED ON IT...MAN!
IM BUSTED..CAUSE ITS DUE TMR..DANG...
OH AND I SEE..ALOT OF PPL WATCHING FATED TO LOVE YOU...
NICE!!..IM WATCING IT TOO=]
WELL PEACE YO!=]
KEEP SPAMMING!!!!
398??? How come this laptop only says 394??? Somethings wrong here.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i have just finish rewatched the whole SB drama up to ep 9...i and i hust love it so much....i think that my fever is worst then it was earlyer...hehehehe...i love this drama!
SB ROCKS!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i am waiting patiently for wishbone to finish subbing first..although i do admit i have cheated many times by watching the thai one..lol...the SB fever sure is getting to me...:)

superstar

sarNie Egg
I think this is the best remake of a lakorn by far. I liked how Narin cried when she was looking at kawee at his dad funeral it shows that she care for him. Usually I don't post but I just want to help make make us reach 400 pages and I got SB FEver!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ann is the first girl that made me cry, just by talking whenever Kawee is mean to her. Very good actress,

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't understand why that bitch Leela doesn't want Narin to move out. Is it cause Leela is afraid that Narin and Kawee will get together elsewhere and she wont be able to monitor them or is it because she cares for Narin and wants her to live at the mansion????

God I hate Leela! I wish she gets hit by a big big truck carrying gasoline.

ouli_00

sarNie Egg
I LOVE SAWAN BIANG... I LOVE KEN AND ANNE......I LOVE KAWEE AND NARIN..... I SURELY HAVE SAWAN BIANG FEVER... KEEP WATCHING THE EPISODES OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!! DONT WANT IT TO END BECAUSE I STILL WANNA SEE MORE OF ANNE AND KEN