[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Keniji

sarNie Egg
can't wait for the next part. i just have a chance to watch the early episodes. Kavee as a badboy was so cool and strangely charming lol. (i'm so bad )
made me hate Leela even more and now i'm a bit confused with Narin. but this lakorn is sure addictive. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
lynda thanks for the pictures...

that was so cute!

i cant wait to watch it...

i am full of joy!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
We left off where Narin is bleeding. I seriously thought she was bleeding because of the baby, but we were fooled. It was from a glass cut. LOL.

—-Scene 1 “This is nothing compare what you have done to me.�‘
Kawee rushes to Narin’s side. He is very concern to see blood dripping from her hand. He takes her hand and Narin tries to push him away. He stay close.

“STOP moving, do you not see you’re bleeding?� Kawee warns Narin.

Narin sees that he is very concern over her welfare. She feels him shiver beside her. Kawee tells her that he would like to dress her cut, she pulls her hand away and tells him that she can do it herself. She walks away. He follows her.

Kawee:�Rin, can you stop being stubborn. It will not make anything better.�

Narin looks back at him and gives him a snide laugh.

Narin:“Ha, stubbornness? I wanna tell you that the feelings I have for you right now is more than stubbornness. I feel scared, I feel hate every time I have to think about the past and all the things you have done to my life. I have only bitterness towards you. Don’t think that just because you looked for me for a few days, it will erase for all the evil things you have done to me since we met. I don’t believe that a person like you will know remorse, will know how to sincerely apologize and to start over. These are just words and it doesn’t make me believe you.�

Kawee looks at Narin’s face and understands how she feels.

“I know words can’t prove anything. I will not explain anything, I will make you see. I will stay here with you.� Kawee assures her.

Narin:�But I can’t stay here.�

“If you don’t let me stay, how can I prove myself to you?�Kawee questions.

“That’s your problem. I will not let you stay here. If you don’t leave right now, I will flee from you again. Just you watch.� Narin challenges Kawee.

“If you leave me, I will look for you. I have enough money, I don’t need to work. I can look for you for the rest of my life with ease. If you don’t believe me, then try it.� He challenges her back.

Narin looks at Kawee with discontentment. She is annoyed.
Narin:�Kawee is still Kawee. Get out of my house!�

Narin pushes Kawee away. She forbids him from coming into her house. If he does, she warns she will call the cops.

Narin:“Get out my house! NO one will give you a chance here.�

When Narin finished giving her demand she walks into the house. Kawee calls out to her and she ignores him.

Narin strings her flower garland to distract herself from Kawee’s calls. She stops to listen when it becomes silent. Narin believes he has gone home. She continues to string her flower garland. It’s starts to rain and she rushes to close the windows. She looks outside and thinks of Kawee.

Kawee never left. Like a crazy mofo, he stands outside in the pouring rain. Kawee is wet and cold and the rain pours down harder. He can’t bare it anymore, Kawee walks to her door but just stands there. He dares not knock because he has finally accepted Narin’s boundaries.

Narin walks out and yells at Kawee. She tells him to leave and stop trespassing around her house. Kawee explains that he is not trespassing he is using her house for a little bit. —Probably translated this part wrong. ??

Kawee pleads with her, “Hey you, it’s still raining, don’t you feel for me?�

Narin: “When you tied me up to the swimming pool rail while it rained, pushed me off the boat, deceived me, and used me for various reasons, have you thought about how I felt? Right now, you are just caught in the rain. You’re not being tied, why are you whining for?�

Narin tells him that she will call the cops if he doesn’t leave. He backs down.

Kawee:�I can go back out if that can help compensate for all the bad things I have done to you.�

Narin:�That’s impossible, there is no way you can pay for all the bad things you have done to me. GET OUT!�

Kawee looks at Narin’s face pathetically and accepts her demands. He heads back outside. Narin watches him. She walks insides and ignores Kawee.

It’s still raining. When Narin walks into her room, she begins to worry about Kawee. She looks outside and sees Kawee still standing in the rain. She still ignores him because she thinks it all an act and this is game.

—-Scene 2 “Pat makes a move on Tom�

Pat is awaken by her door bell late at night. At first thought she thinks it might be Kawee because he always had a tendency to come to her late at night and whine about his problems. But she conclude that it can’t be because Kawee is looking for Narin. When Pat opens her door, she is pleasantly surprise to see Tom. Her heart jumped a beat.

“Do you think it is wrong of me to be envious of Kawee?� Tom asked Pat

“Yes, it’s wrong!� Pat cheerfully responded. Pat has a big crush on Tom and wants him to forget Narin. –God, I love Pat!!!

Pat sees Tom stare at her and Pat tries to calm her excitement and recover from her awkward response.

Pat: “I’m sorry, I spoke to sternly however it is still wrong!�

“Why? I’m just envious of him. I have done nothing to him. I’m just envious. I’m not causing anyone distress.� Tom defends himself.

“Who said no one is distress? You get drunk and feel depressed over the matter. Aren’t you the one who is in distress? Pat reasons with him.

Tom is speechless and Pat smiles at him.

Pat continues affectionately:’When you accept everything, it will be the best thing because you can control your feelings and not let it consume you. I want to tell you frankly that I’m envious of Khun Rin. She has your affections. I’m envious but I don’t let it consume me. If one day, you and Khun Rin get together, I will be happy for you. When you’re sad, I’m sad too.�

Pat looks at Tom longingly. Tom feels embarrassed.

“Are you saying this to stop being from drinking?� Tom asked her.

“If you want to get drunk, you’re welcome to do so. I have wine and don’t feel too courteous. This house has a free bar with no charge.� Pat smiles at him. She showed him the bathroom and around her house. She pointed to her room and if he needed anything, he can call her.

Pat starts to walk upstair. She calls out to Tom.

“If there is no emergency, you can still call me.� Pat tells Tom.

When Pat disappeared upstair, Tom felt a sense of ease.

“To control one’s feeling.� Tom spoke to himself. He looked upstairs for Pat and felt a sense of good feeling.

—-Scene 3 “the market�

It’s the next morning.

Narin is surprise to find Kawee sleeping in her gazebo bench. He looks pale and is shivering from the cold and from being wet.

Narin is feels very concern about his condition but tries to act normal and ignore hims. She tends to her business and Kawee wakes up. He asked her what she is doing and she ignores him.

Narin goes to the market and Kawee follows her. She shops and ignores him. Then a nosy market lady tells Nairn that since she is pregnant she should let a man carry her basket. Kawee who is beside her nods in agreement. The market lady tells him if he doesn’t mind, he should do it. Kawee tells the lady that he doesn’t mind because Narin is his wife. Narin is furious. She shouts at the market lady that she is not Kawee’s wife. –LOL.

Narin:�If I’m your wife, do you know what day or month I was born, when I graduated from school, what I like to eat? You don’t even know these minor details then don’t tell me I’m your wife.�

Narin carries her basket and walks away. Kawee follows her and hangs around her.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the spoilers! Can't wait until it airs!!

I believe we will reach the 400 pg mark this week!!

Can't wait to see that scene!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I need to finish my HW! So i'm logging off! See you gals tomorrow!! Lets reach 400 pg mark this week!!

JIA YOU!!

Good Night Ka!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What? I thought we'd be past 400 already! C'mon girls! Too bad me computer is dead. Still working on it. It's gonna cost $75 just to get it examined. If cost me more than $200 to get it fixed, I'm throwing the piece of crap away. Wait, I'm gonna smash it first then trash it! That would be for all the hard times!

Oooo....PAGE 393 OWNED!! LOL

Bou

sarNie Adult
I've always been a reader, I often come to this page and read everyone else's comments lol some are pretty hilairious haha...but i cant believe its almost over, like you said kaylaC...it seems like it just started yesterday...i am going to miss this lakorn once its done. I dont know what else im going to watch once artitarn ruk and sb bieng is finished...i love ken in this lakorn, he is soo good at acting, and might i add..hes freakin sexxy lol...when he cries, it makes me want to cry with him lol...as for anne i love her no matter what role she is in..shes always always amazing at acting and just gorgeous..I dont know what else to say, except that i love this lakorn and the pace its going, its not draggin one bit!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
SORRY LADIES HAVENT BEEN IN HERE TO HELP SPAM; WAS BUSY OVER THE WEEKEND. WENT TO A LAO NEW YEAR ...

SO I SEE IT'S ALMOST IN THE 400!!! YES, ABOUT 8 PAGES TO GO???

I CANT WAIT OMG THE SCRENE CAP AND SUMMARY ARE SOO INTERESTING...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: