[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
cant' wait to see the babyabyabyayba i love babyabyaby and i like seeing pregnant n"K ....love those melon :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well according to the spoiler, she is 4 months pregnant. Can you that big when you're 4 months pregnant?

4 month , for a first timer it size of a flat tire HAHA , in the picture it look as if she about to burst

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
cant' wait to see the babyabyabyayba i love babyabyaby and i like seeing pregnant n"K ....love those melon :lol:
lol. for some reason, i like when the nang'ek gets prego but i don't like it when nang'ek is super prego or when nang'ek have the baby :mellow: it gets in the way of the romance for me... it's like aweee... damn.. there goes that kid... lmao. i love kids though! don't get me wrong... but i just don't like when nang'ek is big & all. i dont know why...

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol. for some reason, i like when the nang'ek gets prego but i don't like it when nang'ek is super prego or when nang'ek have the baby :mellow: it gets in the way of the romance for me... it's like aweee... damn.. there goes that kid... lmao. i love kids though! don't get me wrong... but i just don't like when nang'ek is big & all. i dont know why...

cuz when she too big , he can't hug her HAHA unless from behind and when she big as a melon the baby is in the away ^^^^ ...meaning no more :slapandkissse3:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
cuz when she too big , he can't hug her HAHA unless from behind and when she big as a melon the baby is in the away ^^^^ ...meaning no more :slapandkissse3:
yesh! no more slap&kiss! :( ... but we get to see the sweet side of kawee. hehe.

even though Ann isn't really prego, i feel like ken is hurting her when he's hugging her from behind :lol: like he's gonna make that baby pop right there & then. lmao

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
anything new about this drama...i can't wait until wed and thr.....these tow days are the best day of my life for now!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
and thanks for the pixs...on ep 10...love it...kawee is sooooo cute!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
read the spoilers and saw the screen caps for epi 10 preview.... looks very good now!!!

I GOTTA GET IN ON THE FUN HERE NOW.... i was delaying this lakorn for fear it would be too much for me to handle...but now...i feel like such an idiot....gotta catch up....be back later once i finished watching them...

also....KEEP THE SPOILERS COMING!!! it's getting all of us hyped for the finale.... how psycho Leela will be? how Kawee and Narin's relationship will be like?.....SO EXCITING!

choo

sarNie Adult
yesh! no more slap&kiss! :( ... but we get to see the sweet side of kawee. hehe.

even though Ann isn't really prego, i feel like ken is hurting her when he's hugging her from behind :lol: like he's gonna make that baby pop right there & then. lmao

haha!!! you two are funny...kkk, yeah noy, i'm the same too, i don't like it when she's too bigg..
kawee will be careful.haha i hope.. he's soo damn sexy. i can't help saying that over and over..haha

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'm not gonna read the spoilers of SB... since its gonna end anyways... way too fast....:)

i like the more sweetness of kawee....(^_^)V

I'm waiting for WISHBONE's spoiler NOVEL of BOTAN KLEEP SUDTAI....

i was asking about Ploy-Tui's love story on that series... and can't wait for it.

p.s.

when it comes to endings... i dont wanna spoil it...B)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm still having problem to accept ken in a mean character. I know it's a good develpoment for him as an actor, but I'm a bit sad to see the character he plays in sawan bieng is being mean to the nang ek... :huh:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
it so sad for me nthat it gonna end so soon :(

Me too!! It seems that it just started and know it's ending! I'm going to be sad when it does!

Me too!!! I wonder if it's a boy or girl?

anything new about this drama...i can't wait until wed and thr.....these tow days are the best day of my life for now!

Me too! I always wait for those days because I know SB is coming out!! Those days make me excited! Especially when I have a game! I get hype and want to win so i can come home just to watch it!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

CUTE. CUTE. SCENES For Wednesday's episode. EP.10
Thanks for sharing the pictures!! I just love the last one!! It's super cute!!

wow..those muscular strong hands on me like that..I'll go head over heels...:)

i wanna thank his parents for making such a cutie_hot_sweet man out of him!!!!!
Me too! I want one though! lol! His parents must have had a hot night to have made such a hot man!! :loool:

choo

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the pictures!! I just love the last one!! It's super cute!!
Me too! I want one though! lol! His parents must have had a hot night to have made such a hot man!! :loool:
hahaah! exactly girl...*sighsss..ahahh*

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
Can somebody explain the significance of owning a page? Everyone seems to be really into it...just wondering. Can't wait for Wednesday!!!!!