[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
man, this lakorn makes me love ken as an actor even more. not just that, he looks way HOTTER than before. gotta give a big high five to the stylist

SB brought out lots of actors abilties...especially, ANN, KEN, NAM PHEUNG,PAT AND LOUIS...i think they all did a good job..but, ANN..man, she must be so tired from crying... :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
man, this lakorn makes me love ken as an actor even more. not just that, he looks way HOTTER than before. gotta give a big high five to the stylist
oh yeah... he looks juicierr... heheh. i wanna rub on his abs & grab his booty... ann said his abs are firm.... wish i could feel it... :drool:

leela needs to realize that theres no way that she will ever get kawee even if she seduces him
seriously... leela needs to get over it! move on beezy

tinah

sarNie Coma
SB brought out lots of actors abilties...especially, ANN, KEN, NAM PHEUNG,PAT AND LOUIS...i think they all did a good job..but, ANN..man, she must be so tired from crying... :lmao:
sure did!..definately nampeung/ken cuz we never saw an aggressive side of ken nor did we seen nampeung as a vilian. bravo to all of them!..ann's role was pretty minor though. this is like the first time she has been overshadow by her pra'ek.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ken use to play a gay gay before. well, actually he acted gay in part of the lakorn. thats when he met noi :lol:
no wayy really?? i wanna see the clip... hehe..

that's where ken & noi met? oh... didnt know that.

i know they were in sua 11 thua together, that's the first ken lakorn i saw... hottttt!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
sure did!..definately nampeung/ken cuz we never saw an aggressive side of ken nor did we seen nampeung as a vilian. bravo to all of them!..ann's role was pretty minor though. this is like the first time she has been overshadow by her pra'ek.

yea true....but she did such a good job that i dont think that her character can be forgotten....made me cried so many scenes.....hehhehheh

tinah

sarNie Coma
no wayy really?? i wanna see the clip... hehe..

that's where ken & noi met? oh... didnt know that.

i know they were in sua 11 thua together, that's the first ken lakorn i saw... hottttt!
yep, they were being interviewed on ratree samosorn after their wedding

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea true....but she did such a good job that i dont think that her character can be forgotten....made me cried so many scenes.....hehhehheh
she cried alot in this lakorn. didnt she mention that she never cried so much in her other lakorn before

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dont you think ann has a crush on ken. it seems pretty obvious
haha but then she has noone to lean on.
it's sooo obvious that ann has a crush on ken! look at him... wow... i wouldn't be able to resist either!
& at the ratree samosorn show, ann kept rubbing her shoulder against his.

it's kute how louis has a crush on ann. hehe

yep, they were being interviewed on ratree samosorn after their wedding
oh i need to check that out then. omg, their wedding was beautiful. made me cry...

speaking of the wedding, they were interviewing ann at the wedding & they had ken & noi on the big screens & ann was like "oh, i can't watch this, they're about to kiss" & she turns away.. she looked a bit sad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it's sooo obvious that ann has a crush on ken! look at him... wow... i wouldn't be able to resist either!
& at the ratree samosorn show, ann kept rubbing her shoulder against his.

it's kute how louis has a crush on ann. hehe
oh i need to check that out then. omg, their wedding was beautiful. made me cry...
shes always the first to make jokes on ken. it seem like she is still single which she isnt lol her and her bf are on the DL

i cried for ken/noi while watching their wedding. it was like a fairytale

speaking of the wedding, they were interviewing ann at the wedding & they had ken & noi on the big screens & ann was like "oh, i can't watch this, they're about to kiss" & she turns away.. she looked a bit sad.
oh yeh i remember that part. she wanted to see the action

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
shes always the first to make jokes on ken. it seem like she is still single which she isnt lol her and her bf are on the DL

i cried for ken/noi while watching their wedding. it was like a fairytale
oh yeh i remember that part. she wanted to see the action
ann has a boyfriend?? who? i always thought ann was single. lol.

omg, their wedding was just a fairy tale. i got goosebumps from watching it! it just seem magical!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
nah i don't think she's overshadowed at all. Ken's character is just so over the top and her character is more reserved. Don't ask Ann to bring it cuz she will answer back. They are somewhat the equivalent male and female of one another, they both can do any genre.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann has a boyfriend?? who? i always thought ann was single. lol.

omg, their wedding was just a fairy tale. i got goosebumps from watching it! it just seem magical!
haha you didnt know?..his name is P'A. i posted the pix somewhere. they've been dating for like 6-7 years now

tinah

sarNie Coma
nah i don't think she's overshadowed at all. Ken's character is just so over the top and her character is more reserved. Don't ask Ann to bring it cuz she will answer back. They are somewhat the equivalent male and female of one another, they both can do any genre.
i guess cuz im used to ann's role being more out there even if she plays a weak character but in this lakorn it was between ken/nampeung while she wa in the middle