[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
since they got married and she got pregnant and came out...she doesnt look to nice..LOL...I AM SUCH A HATER!!!!! :rolleyes:
haha not only you but i think so too. it was before the baby though. maybe its her sense of style that makes her look older

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
dang it was crazy for the next preview where leela was like holding onto kawee.. seriously.. she is mental retarded.. but it is getting so freaken good.. omg i cant wait for the next epi.... so how many epi are here again?

choo

sarNie Adult
dang it was crazy for the next preview where leela was like holding onto kawee.. seriously.. she is mental retarded.. but it is getting so freaken good.. omg i cant wait for the next epi.... so how many epi are here again?
OH YEAH..WHY WAS SHE HOLDING HIM BACK????DAMN LEELA...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
since they got married and she got pregnant and came out...she doesnt look to nice..LOL...I AM SUCH A HATER!!!!! :rolleyes:
awe... i like noi. she has changed a lot but that's the process of being prego.

GIRL, I WAS SOO GONNA BRING UP BRADPITT TOO..LOL STILL HOT AFTER 2 KIDS?LOL AND HE'S OLDER THAN KEN TOO..
oh weee... brad pitt is just juicy...! :drool:

shooo, ken is still HOT for his age too. how could we diss him...
i knoww... he looks super hott in a suit... *faints*

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
haha not only you but i think so too. it was before the baby though. maybe its her sense of style that makes her look older
its both..but her scenes of style isnt too great....if i were in thailand, i wouldnt shop at T-RA...just cause what she wears is so UGLY....the stylist doesnt have sense of style then how can she produce nice stuff....

LOL....HEHEHHEHE....

choo

sarNie Adult
awe... i like noi. she has changed a lot but that's the process of being prego.
oh weee... brad pitt is just juicy...! :drool:
i knoww... he looks super hott in a suit... *faints*
SUIT, SHIRT, BOXERS, BRIEFS, NONE?!.LOL I THINK THIS MAN CAN PULL IT OFF..HAHA

tinah

sarNie Coma
its both..but her scenes of style isnt too great....if i were in thailand, i wouldnt shop at T-RA...just cause what she wears is so UGLY....the stylist doesnt have sense of style then how can she produce nice stuff....

LOL....HEHEHHEHE....

haha i woulnt either. i bet only older people would wear that.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
HEY DOES ANYONE NOE WAT LAKORN IS GONNA AIR AFTER SB???
I HOPE ITS PAUL AND NUMFON LAKORN...
BUT YEAH KEN ISH SUCH A GOOD CRIER...I CRY WITH HEM...
BUT YEAH.....ITS MOST DONE..I CANT BELIVE IT...
I LOVE IT SO MUCH....

tinah

sarNie Coma
man, this lakorn makes me love ken as an actor even more. not just that, he looks way HOTTER than before. gotta give a big high five to the stylist

tinah

sarNie Coma
HEY DOES ANYONE NOE WAT LAKORN IS GONNA AIR AFTER SB???
I HOPE ITS PAUL AND NUMFON LAKORN...
BUT YEAH KEN ISH SUCH A GOOD CRIER...I CRY WITH HEM...
BUT YEAH.....ITS MOST DONE..I CANT BELIVE IT...
I LOVE IT SO MUCH....
i believe its nimit marn or por/ja's lakorn