[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
i think there's like 2-3 episodes left. it seems like it could end next week because all that is left is make-up, but i heard it'll have 12 episodes. but i know..i don't want it to end either. i guess i'll just rewatch over and over again. lols.
OMG...why is it so short,but this lakorn is moving at such a fast paste
i don't want it to end yet

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
man i love the scene Ken hug Ann again. just feel so touch dat'so. yeh, can't wait for the next episode. it seems so excited! Kawee's cring but love it. just want to say dat Ken and Ann act good in here.
yep...both of them are currently my favorite on screene couple haha
it use to be vier and kwan but now ann and ken

choo

sarNie Adult
spamming lets get to 400 girls!:) ahh can't wait to see Ken's big teardrop! mine will come too!ehhehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
I went back a few pages and I saw the preview for episode 10, Kawee is cooking so typical, he is going to wait out in the rain and Narin feels bad for him and let him in. LMAO maybe it will turn out differently. LOL :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love the mv, just finish watching it now. OMG that was hot, I know I am going to rewatch this when it ends!!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
are you guys feeling like me or is it just me....i hate leela so much....she is so rude to narin....she calls her self an older sis...but will fight for one guy...gosh i hate her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
are you guys feeling like me or is it just me....i hate leela so much....she is so rude to narin....she calls her self an older sis...but will fight for one guy...gosh i hate her.
everyone is against her na. lol. she call herself a big sis. more like a scarastic bee with an itch.