[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just came back from watching!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAYS EPISODE WAS A GREAT EPISODE!!! I DON"T WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narin's going to break Kawee's heart next week!!!! We'll always see the both of them crying for each other!!!

When he hugged her it was cute!! She even hugged him back!!! It was heart breaking to see him cry because he thought that it wasn't his child! He should never have doubted her! The both of them are going through so much hardship!

Kawee is going through such hard times! His father just died, his step-mother is still harassing him, The girl he loves disappeared. I could feel what he was going through as i watched him! He reallt needs Narin by his side!

Narin is also going through hard times, but she shouldn't have said it was Tom's child! She broke Kawees heart! But I could see what shes going through! She just needs Kawee, to be by her side! I think when he hugged her it gave her a sense of love and security!

Leela was just annoying!! Now everybody sees the side that Kawee saw! I love her brother and mother, they care so much for her!

I loved Pat in this epi! She was so cute! She's a big part of there lives! I love that shes helping Kawee! Since Sam left him she's the only one for him to go to! I'm glad that she likes tom!!

Tom in todays episode was much more smarter! At least he understands Narin! I'm glad he didn't tell Leela that she was pregnant!

Don't miss to days episode! It's heartbreaking yet loving at the same time!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cnt believe its really ending. wont they extend more epis like what ch7 always does when their lakorn becom a big hit

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i cnt believe its really ending. wont they extend more epis like what ch7 always does when their lakorn becom a big hit

They must be having so much fun!! :lol: I don't want this drama to end!!! :lmao: Love Ann and Ken to much!!!! :spin: Ken looks so cute!! :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I have to test tomorrow! So I'm gonna go study for awhile and come back!! Lets make it to 400pgs this week!!

I'll be back!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
YES I LOVE TODAY'S EPISODE. JUST FINISHED IT. I COULDNT HELP BUT CRIED WHEN HE WAS EXPRESSING HIS FEELINGS ABOUT WHY HE DOES WHAT HE DOES; HE JUST WANT SOMEON TO CARE FOR HIM. "NOBODY GIVES HIM A CHANCE ALWAYS BLAME IT ALL ON HIM" SNIFF SNIFF...

HE'S SOO FINE WHEN HE CRIES...

YES NEXT EPISODE HE WILL DO WATEVER IT TAKES TO PROVE HIMSELF. IT SEEMS LIKE NARIN'S MOM IS ON HIS SIDE NOW; EVEN TOM YEAYYYYY...

YES, LET'S MAKE 400 BEFORE NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE; I'M SURE IT WILL REACH IT WITH OUR SB FEVER RUSHING HIGH HEHE...

I WONDER WHAT THAT LAUGH IS ALL ABOUT? KEN WAS LAUGHING HARD TOO; HE'S SOO GORGEOUS OMG!!! :D :D :D

LEELA OMG; SHE WILL SHOW HER TRUE SELFISH SELF LOL.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg..listening to Aof song to the lakorn just makes cry my ass out.........such a beautiful song...fits perfectly for ken's character..i have that shit on repeat and listening to it and crying at the same time *sigh* i dont want this lakorn to end..not now..its too soon..but no matter what...SB really won my heart for the best lakorn of the year..i like JLR...but with ken & ann together..nothing can top that..they are my all time fav couple..*sigh* this song relates to me big time...hearing that this lakorn is gonna be over...my gosh..it just weaken my heart=[ ok..let me go cry again=[

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg..listening to Aof song to the lakorn just makes cry my ass out.........such a beautiful song...fits perfectly for ken's character..i have that shit on repeat and listening to it and crying at the same time *sigh* i dont want this lakorn to end..not now..its too soon..but no matter what...SB really won my heart for the best lakorn of the year..i like JLR...but with ken & ann together..nothing can top that..they are my all time fav couple..*sigh* this song relates to me big time...hearing that this lakorn is gonna be over...my gosh..it just weaken my heart=[ ok..let me go cry again=[
awee.. i'm watching Ratree Samosorn with the SB crew... sniff sniff... no sad songs for me... i need to be happy... ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg Ratree Samosorn is hilarious!! i can't believe they were doing raptor's dance. Ken looked very uncomfortable doing the dance. haha.

i never knew ann wore retainers! i wear retainers too & it's annoying... haha. it was a good laugh ^_^

i needed to get my mind off of SB ending soon! wahhhhhh....

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
I can't believe it that this SB version is so addicting. I've seen bits and pieces of the previous two SB but there was no SB fever with them as this one is right now for me. I've always been a big fan of Ann but I still select only certain of her lakorns to watch meaning depending on the storyline and the actor playing p'ake. Before SB, I wouldn't call myself a fan of Ken but now I have to say I'm a 100% plus fan of Ken. He's managed to outshine everyone in this drama even Ann who's always been one of the greatest Thai actress in my opinion. The chemistry between Kawee and Narin is undeniably electric. Ken should be recognized as "best actor." The way Ken portrays Kawee in SB makes you want to smack him sometime :arrg: and then cry with him other time :lmao: and put your arms around him to give him comfort and love most of the time..... -_-

Can't wait for next week's episodes even though I know it will be heartbreaking to see Kawee and Narin's painful suffering before they come to live happily ever after......

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I can't believe it that this SB version is so addicting. I've seen bits and pieces of the previous two SB but there was no SB fever with them as this one is right now for me. I've always been a big fan of Ann but I still select only certain of her lakorns to watch meaning depending on the storyline and the actor playing p'ake. Before SB, I wouldn't call myself a fan of Ken but now I have to say I'm a 100% plus fan of Ken. He's managed to outshine everyone in this drama even Ann who's always been one of the greatest Thai actress in my opinion. The chemistry between Kawee and Narin is undeniably electric. Ken should be recognized as "best actor." The way Ken portrays Kawee in SB makes you want to smack him sometime :arrg: and then cry with him other time :lmao: and put your arms around him to give him comfort and love most of the time..... -_-

Can't wait for next week's episodes even though I know it will be heartbreaking to see Kawee and Narin's painful suffering before they come to live happily ever after......
omg. doesn't ken just portray kawee so well??? specially since it's ken's first lakorn where he's all crazy out of his mind! i've been a fan of his since the lakorn sua 11 thua! he was hott then & he's even hotter nowww :drool:

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
omg. doesn't ken just portray kawee so well??? specially since it's ken's first lakorn where he's all crazy out of his mind! i've been a fan of his since the lakorn sua 11 thua! he was hott then & he's even hotter nowww :drool:
Ken's definitely HOT :spin: and he's oozing with sex appeal in every outfit that he has on and even when he cries.... :drool: I can't believe that he's only 5'9 or 5'10 because he looks so much taller. He's just my bf's height...funny thing is that he has similar physic like my bf...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ken's definitely HOT :spin: and he's oozing with sex appeal in every outfit that he has on and even when he cries.... :drool: I can't believe that he's only 5'9 or 5'10 because he looks so much taller. He's just my bf's height...funny thing is that he has similar physic like my bf...
his sex appeal just screams "come & get me" :lol: everything he wears, is just.. wow. leaves me speechless!
he's a sweetheart in real life! i'm sooo jealous of Noi... can't believe ken's having a baby. if they're having a boy, he is gonna be hansome just like ken!

omg, you're boyfriend must be HOTTTT. hehe

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
his sex appeal just screams "come & get me" :lol: everything he wears, is just.. wow. leaves me speechless!
he's a sweetheart in real life! i'm sooo jealous of Noi... can't believe ken's having a baby. if they're having a boy, he is gonna be hansome just like ken!

omg, you're boyfriend must be HOTTTT. hehe
Yeap!! I can't get enough watching Kawee...

LOL...thanx...I guess he's hot in his own way...hehe The best part is that he cooks and cleans.... :clap: