[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think that in no other lakorn where we can find a good daddy like Chen in Oum Ruk, my opinion. He was willing to learn about pregnancy, reading to the baby in the tummy, take very good care of the mommy, loosening his temper. What more can you ask from a man? If Kawee wants to beat Chen he better do it ten times better. LOL

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
:::dang leela is freakin crazy why was she holding him back????
CHONG

She is heartbroken and jealous of Narin cuz she asked him why he is always looking for Rin even if she moved out already...
His answer : "Because she is my wife" :lol: :lol:
She is a REAL PSYCHO dying to have Wee for herself lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
SOME LAKORNS ARE NOT MADE FOR SOME PEEPS. THEY HAVE THE RATINGS TOO WITH SOME LAKORN BEING FOR FAMILY, LOVE, DRAMA AND WHAT NOT...

I REMEMBER SOME OF THE LAKORN WITH JOHNNY AND UMM WAT'S THE ONE GIRL(KURAB NAI PLEAR FAI, MAI SINT RHAI FAI SAWAD, ETC...
THE STORE RENTER DIDNT WANT ME TO RENT IT BC THEY FELT THAT I WAS TOO YOUNG(I WAS 12) TO WATCH THAT KIND OF MOVIE BUT I LOVE JOHNNY AND CHATCHAI SO I WOULD RENT THEIR MOVIES...

THIS ONS IS FOR ADULT; LIKE THOSE ROMANCE NOVEL WITH SEDUCTION HEHE...
SOME YOUNG GIRLS/GUYS READ THEM B/C THEY FANTASIZE ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS???

GIVING WHAT THE AUDIENCE WANTS TO SEE I GUESS; LOVING IT ESPECIALLY IF MY HOTT KEN IS STARRING...

THE PACE IS GOOD...

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
SOME LAKORNS ARE NOT MADE FOR SOME PEEPS. THEY HAVE THE RATINGS TOO WITH SOME LAKORN BEING FOR FAMILY, LOVE, DRAMA AND WHAT NOT...

I REMEMBER SOME OF THE LAKORN WITH JOHNNY AND UMM WAT'S THE ONE GIRL(KURAB NAI PLEAR FAI, MAI SINT RHAI FAI SAWAD, ETC...
THE STORE RENTER DIDNT WANT ME TO RENT IT BC THEY FELT THAT I WAS TOO YOUNG(I WAS 12) TO WATCH THAT KIND OF MOVIE BUT I LOVE JOHNNY AND CHATCHAI SO I WOULD RENT THEIR MOVIES...

GIVING WHAT THE AUDIENCE WANTS TO SEE I GUESS; LOVING IT ESPECIALLY IF MY HOTT KEN IS STARRING...

THE PACE IS GOOD...

I agree...thats the reason they have the view's discretion on before the show starts....so if you do not feel that your child is ready for as many R scenes as we have here...then dont let them watch it...HEHHEHHE...

SAWAN BIENG FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww im so relieve that kawee knows that the baby is his child. it would be dumb if he accuse her of sleeping wit some other dudes when she was his first. plus, they did it like 4 times so it obviously has to be his child. i heard its ending next week or i think another 3 more epi. darnit!

nikki1786

LizQuen

THE PACE IS GOOD...

for me exploring ASIAN DRAMAS, i kinda memorize the stoiry plots of different Asian Dramas.... i said this before:)

i've notice that:

Korean dramas are always melodramatic, tragic stories usually.

Japanese dramas are now adapting it from Manga (comics) this 2000's.... i tried watching 1993-1998 japanese dramas, it was way cool... coz i like to wallow up... it's a typical love story, a typical procedure of MEET-FRIENDS-LOVE...

Taiwanese dramas are same with Japanese dramas this 2000's...

Filipino dramas are more like "the modern pauper girl/guy-meets-rich girl/guy" (if you know what i mean) some of the filipino dramas are usually like that.

Thai dramas, as i've notice it's always SLAP-AND-KISS in usual dramas...:)(but i like it!)

anyways, i just finish reading the episode 9...can't wait for episode 10... but i haven't watch it yet nor episode 7....:(

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
i'm watching epi9 right now! and when i saw epi8's preview i thought dat psycho b!tch found him in the rain, but it turns out it was pat. Ooooo thank goodness!! :D and sorry for the false info like 10-15 pages back. LOL

can't wait til he knows that narin's HIS baby momma hehe now on to 9.7

saobomp

sarNie Adult
SARN TOTALLY AGREE I SEEN IT WHEN I WAS AT THAT AGE OR STARTED ABOUT 9YRS OLD...

MY SISTERS GOT US HOOKED HAHA...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
362 owned by Noy! i'm taking overrrrr

arghh.. i'm so maddd. mad mad madddd!!! i went to class today [even though i didn't want to] & turns out class was canceled!! arrghh i could've just stayed at home to watch SB!!! <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
arghh.. i'm so maddd. mad mad madddd!!! i went to class today [even though i didn't want to] & turns out class was canceled!! arrghh i could've just stayed at home to watch SB!!! <_<

oppps... sorrry double post..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like to see men cry :lol:
Only cry their heart out which most Thai actors can't do. LMAO only a few can pass.

LMAO why when they don't show much more of nothing. LMAO I would have let you rented it. :lol: