[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww...noy is gone..oh..i was watching that earlier..i cant wait to see the rest of the part next week...damn.. ken so sexy..lol

man chewy should be on here..where the hell is that girl?? lol the only way you'll see sarn is if there's some raping scenes or baby involved..lol

@noy..haha..20 is a good age..but im beyond that..lol 29 to be exact..lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
im afraid to say my age but naughtiness is in everyone , age is just an excuse to be more wilder . " nice girl love bad boi " :p

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Did you guys see these spoiler pics yet?
Well if you did, here it is again. This is the part where Narin tells Kawee that he's not the father of her child. OUCH!
The picture with Kawee and tom is kinda weird, but the rest is heart breaking! I'm gonna bring my laptop to school and watch it during my 6th hour! I don't think i can miss this! That hug is just so sweet, you can clearly see he loves her!

Thanks for sharing!

I'm going to be going to sleep now!

Good Night Ka!!

I'll see you tomorrow! I wonder if we'll make it to the 400 pg soon!! Keep posting everyone!!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
The picture with Kawee and tom is kinda weird, but the rest is heart breaking! I'm gonna bring my laptop to school and watch it during my 6th hour! I don't think i can miss this! That hug is just so sweet, you can clearly see he loves her!

Thanks for sharing!

I'm going to be going to sleep now!

Good Night Ka!!

I'll see you tomorrow! I wonder if we'll make it to the 400 pg soon!! Keep posting everyone!!!
lol. i kind of laughed at that picture with tom & kawee too. they're facial expression is hilarious! but i agree, that hug melts my heart. kawee is soo in love with her & hes just in denial.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yep..the hug look so comforting..but alot of tears..this is one of the best lakorn this year...so is JLR..but my baby Ken has knock JLR off my number 1 list...but Aum is still a cutie..love him=]

judyp

sarNie Adult
yep..the hug look so comforting..but alot of tears..this is one of the best lakorn this year...so is JLR..but my baby Ken has knock JLR off my number 1 list...but Aum is still a cutie..love him=]
i definitely think SB should win best lakorn of the year. i personally think its better than JLR. and ken should definitely get an award for his superb acting. you don't see him as characters like kawee too often. i think he deserves it.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i agree..i watch so many of his lakorns..and this is one of the best yet...he portray this role really well being a mean ass...his crying and everything else..i dont think anyone can do it better than my baby Ken=]

choo

sarNie Adult
hehe i love that fake punch by umm...Tom! lol forgot his name for a moment there..

omg i can't believe what Narin is gonna say to Kaweee.....can't wait......>>>>

lol i think Naughtiness is written all over Kawee..:) he's soo smokin' hot missing Narin....ahhhh yikes

btw, i'm almost done with my SB mv!!! lol so many good clips to choose from..eheh my song's a bit short.....:( I probably won't get it done until friday....stupid midterms...:( i wanna see some more gals!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also hope anne/ken and SB takes home the top award!..epecially ken cuz he trully came out of his shell. he definately shine in here

i feel so bad that i havent been around

judyp

sarNie Adult
i also hope anne/ken and SB takes home the top award!..epecially ken cuz he trully came out of his shell. he definately shine in here

its okay tinah! we forgive you! don't worry, noy, kashie, riah and few others are keeping this thread going with their dirty little minds. :lol:

choo

sarNie Adult

i was looking at the previous awards list..the one on lyn's blog..and it says that Ken and Ann got "special awards?"hehe i'm still happy that they got something though..seriously yeah Ken deserves a HUMONGOUS award for this! he's soo damn good playing Kawee....he gave us the WHOLE package...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Same here but I still watch the Thai version. If you keep watching Thai lakorns over a period of time it is not hard to understand. Though you may not know what they are saying you could catch a few phrases from time to time.

I don't think I will be able to watch it live, I will wait until peaches or someone else upload it. LOL>

really? i dont even understand the characters... :(

when i was watching japanese series along time ago... it wasn't hard for me to understand because i did study the japanese language. i can understand korean a little bit, indonesian... just little (like im still learning it). :) but even though i keep exploring myself on watching series.... Oum Ruk was the first time i watched a thai series....:) so i first saw Ken than Tik and Aum.... but i really like Aum. :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MY GOSHERS!!!..DANG YALL FAST!!!...THE LAST TIME I REMEMBER I WAS IN HERE WAS WHEN PAGE 320 SMTHIN AND NOW ITS 355..OH WELL=]
MAN!!! I WANT TO SEE TMR EPISDOE...SO INTNESE AND DRAMATIC!!!!..I STOP CANT STOP WATCHING TMR EPISDOE PREVIEW..

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i couldnt help but to come back to this thread again...lol cant stop thinking about ken..lol man you think you got JLR fever..i got Ken Fever..lol and i'll dont think it'll ever go away..lol

muahahaha...this page is own by moi..Samantha..lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh this talk is nothing... you should've seen when episode 4-5 came... ohhh myyy heavens! lots of Rawr Baby Rawr & Give It to me Baby & oh Me So hon-nayyy! lmao :loool: okay i definitely need to stop before sarN bans me...
omg...calm your hormones NOY!!!..geez...sarn will definly ban you soon at this rate hahaha :lol:

355 owned by Noyyyy yeshhirrreeeee! :tease:
Hiii Judy! *waves* remember you owe me, kashie, & riah some spamming time! ^_^
i know!!!!...judy needs to come by here more often :p

ahhh i wanna watch it but i gotta gooo! i'll watch it tomorrow. thanks for the link lynda! ^_^

Samantha, Fey, Judy, I'll chit chat with you ladies laterrr. have funn spamming & keep it pushing! hehe ^_^

SB rocks! :dude:

Kashie, Tinah, Riah, Ceda, Chong, Sharrrr, Fun4Fun where you ladies at?!?!?! i miss my SB ladies!
so sorry Noy!!! ...i have 2 big test tomorrow, so i had to study..and ijust came in here to keep up with you ladies so i'm not lost tomorrow haha...i promise, tomorrow i will spam with you ladies!! hopefully kashie can join us

and omg..that scene is so cute...how ken and anne are hugging...aww, makes me want a bf :wub: ...and then again not hahaha :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm praying for Ken to find out about the fetus... Ooh!!.. Too bad Anne has to say that it's not his though T_T.