[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
my dearest Narin,

one day i will disappear completely, the letters will mean nothing. the world will get tired of me, you will get tired of me. i wont get tired of myself... and i.... i will never get tired of you. for you there will be no endings, i will say your name like over and over like a refrain, like prayer to no one and i'll be your flower the one you'll never beg....and will endure the breathless waiting 'til bounderies disappear.

if nothing to do i make new constellations. images of you as i remember, dancing, sitting, walking... there are stars from a different view, but still i see nothing but you. on a flurry like a flower, swiveling like a leaves, i was watched you sleep beside me. it was dark then, but the darkness is deeper now, tonight in my dreams i will see you. my lady, who holds me only at night...

like a kite, i give myself up to the wind. i made friends with the sun, confuse the birds with strange and distance wages. but it is you that ties the thread who holds me down. like a kite, i will hold you forever in my hand and with burning human longing in your hands.... i surrender.

i will never get tired of you, for you there will be no endings. i will say your name over and over, like a refrain; a prayer to no one. you know i will never get far, there is no need for my return. only travelers leave, i have never been a traveler for i have never left. i am lost simply. wanting the place i have never been and will never be... with all destinations. i long to be lost in the fields of your air, lost among your thoughts, as you're already mine. you are my will to live. my life started when i loved you and that's how i wanted to end.

yours forever,

Kawee

----------------------

if Kawee will write a letter... just to get Narin back from him... he should write this. :spin:

what do you think??? :blush:

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
It'd be ending on May 7 with only 12 episodes...
-sigh-
That must be the new thing... ending it at 12.
Why isnt it one of those old lakorn's where it went on forever (seemed like it)
I'm so excited for the next few episodes.
hopefully Kawee improves on trying to express his feelings!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Confirmed.
Sawan Biang will ending on May 7.
It will have 12 episodes.

it will be replaced by "Awayjee See Chompoo" starring Por and Ja
What only 12 episodes I am so sad. That is way to short for me especially to a good lakorn like SB. Is it me or recent lakorn are shorter than usual.

if Kawee will write a letter... just to get Narin back from him... he should write this. :spin:

what do you think??? :blush:
I would write:

Dearest my Narin,

I have been yearning for so long that I have finally found you. I have been so lost until I have met you. My heart tells me to love you but my mind tells me to hurt you. I have always talked down on you but those were just words that were never true.

I am sorry and I know that these words are not acceptable after what I have done to you. I am whole-heartily in love with you but I was blinded by vengeance that I have committed such act upon you more than once. What I have done to you was not intentionally and I know it was wrong of me to force and threaten you. But I was afraid to lose you so I took advantage of your innocence.

I love you, Narin that I have become this crazy man chasing you for my forgiveness. What have you done to me has made me a madman in love. I don’t know how to live if I was to lose you. Please don’t leave me, I have already lost my mother and if I was to lose you, it would be worst than hell.

I am sorry.

Love,
Kawee

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wtf? It just aired and now its almost ending soon. Already??

-- Thanks Lynda for the spoilers. Kawee is still being a big-ass douche towards Narin. He needs to step it up and let out his true feelings for her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wtf? It just aired and now its almost ending soon. Already??
-- Thanks Lynda for the spoilers. Kawee is still being a big-ass douche towards Narin. He needs to step it up and let out his true feelings for her.
I know. I need to wack them on their face that includes Ken and Ann I have been waitng for them to pair up again and what this is it. Come on, they better have another lakorn in the next year or else I am really going to wack them. :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AAWWWWWWWWWWW,............MAN!!!!
ONLEE 12 EPISODES???
THAT SUCKS!!=(
I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR TMR..IM SO BUSY THOUGH..=(
OH WELL..IMMA WATCH IT FIRST THING WHEN I GET HOME!!
YAY!!!!!
I CANT WAIT TO SEE KEN FACE WHEN HE FINDS OUT SHES PREGNANT AND WHERE SHE IS
YYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!1

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still can't get over only 12 episode. IT JUST AIRED. That can't be true. Got to protest. LOL

roselovesice

I still can't get over only 12 episode. IT JUST AIRED. That can't be true. Got to protest. LOL

OHHH...TAKE ME WITH YOU TOO!!!
HAHAHA..LMAO...I WANNA GO PROTEST TOO!!!
"MAKE MORE OF SAWAN BIANG!!!! MORE EPISODES!!!!"..LMAO...

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ But they are finished filming already. We can't really do much but demand them to make up in another lakorn with KEN and ANN. Some people say they are tire of seeing them but not me!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Where are all my SB sister? I am getting lonely. Very lonely. I feel like I am talking to myself in this thread.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
sorry fun4fun that u feel lonely. at times i feel that way too.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
ONLY 12 EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD EXTEND IT LIKE OUM RUK!!!

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the spoilers! Kawee should just admit that he's lonely because she doesn't live with him anymore! But still he went after her! A lonely man who can't express himself! I pity Kawee yet Love him!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Oh! I was at school in my Chinese class looking through the pages and I saw Ethans picture! It scared me because i was like is that Ken! But i looked at it closely and saw that it wasn't! luckily no one saw me look at it! The picture looks like it's from a Playgirl mag! I just made Play girl up but it looks like he was posing for a dirty mag!

It's off topic but that picture is way out there! And

I OWN THIS PAGE!!

roselovesice

AHAAHA...YEAH I KNOW..THOSE PPLS THAT ARE TIRED OF SEING KEN AND ANN....THEIR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE ANN GETS TO TOUCH KEN AND THIS AND THAT..AND THEY DONT GET TOO...LMAO...

ETHAN WAS HELLA HOT IN HANA KIMI..I THOUGHT HE WAS UGLEE AT FIRST BUT HE GETS SO KUTE LATER..WELL I DIDDNT EVEN KNOW HE WAS IN HANA KIM AFTER I WASTCHED THE MOVIE..HMM..WEIRD IM GETTING OFF TOPIC..LMAO...=P...

MAN! I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR SAWAN BIANG EPSODE TMR..SO ANXIOUS..I JUST FINISHED READING THE SUMMARY IN LYNS SITE ANIWAISE..WELL PEACE YALLS...GOTS TO GO FINISH HOMEWORK SO THAT I DONT HAVE hOMEWORK TMR..AND I NEED TO WATCH ME DRAMA..LMAO..PEACE=)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww **tears** :spin:

i knew he was a sweetheart in real life tat's what makes it losing him TAT much worse!

Noy i know...you have to see a fan made MV of Ken & Noi...look at my siggie..it totallie made my day...tats why i have their picha up now...
me too :wub: :wub:

just watched the mv of them from kashie's link..the two of them are just cute together..:)

omg i saw Ken & noi's wedding & that itself made me cry! they are just in loveee... Noi has inspire me to be a cougar... i'ma fetch me a young dude when i'm like 30 :lol:

this is why i neva watch 2 lakorns at once..cuz if one gets more a lilo bit more exciting then the other one..then i'll neva finish tat other one...LOL

i'm bias too...and i'm never going to watch Defendant of Love!! <_< i'm gonna be close-minded like tat....maybe the next ten year anniversay remake of it...but never Aum & Aff's version..hmm..should i boycott the A-team....geez i'm so bias...
awe... you are evil kashieee... but whatever you do... i'll back you up girrr.. .remember i'm super Noy! ^_^