[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the reason why the dad 's will say for Kavee to marry Lee was all part of the dad 's plan to change them both . The dad know Kavee love Narin because Kavee had change and since he found out about the obsession Lee is with his son , he want her to get over Kavee by making her realize Kavee will never love her --- even if she was RICH , that why in the will say Kavee have to marry Lee if he want the wealth. Everything turn out Kavee doesn't care about the wealth and goes out to find Narin . That when Lee realize everything and finally got over her obsession . The dad plan it all out :p
ahhh... now i get it! i knew khune kid wasn't that sick in the head! khune kid want kawee to be a man & own up to what he did. awe... khune kid, why did you have to die!?!!? <_<

what episode it he do that? I thought it was for the two of them not to sell the house. They have to live in the same house.
If he said for Kavee to marry Lee, Narin would never get back with Kavee, she know her sister love him very much.
She love her sister very much too, to take something her sister love.
The dad also know that Kavee and Narin already slept together.
uhm... you do make a good point. narin does love her sister too much to hurt her. but i think kawee's gonna harrass leela by telling her how much he's in love with narin. leela might finally come to the realization that kawee and narin are made for each other. then BAM, leela's over her craziness & helps kawee & narin get together. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Please Leela doesn't even realize that Kawee holds no feeling for her from the way beginning, only hatred. It's already bad enough that she became his step mother, she should have really thought it over what will cause her. She was the one who interfer with Kawee's family, even if the director give her a good ending, I still can't forgive her for treating Narin so bad. Come on would you forgive your sister. You love her to the point were you can give up your life for her and she still can't see that and slap you in the face.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
what episode it he do that? I thought it was for the two of them not to sell the house. They have to live in the same house.
If he said for Kavee to marry Lee, Narin would never get back with Kavee, she know her sister love him very much.
She love her sister very much too, to take something her sister love.
The dad also know that Kavee and Narin already slept together.
we re not there yet but it part of the summary

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i watched the preview over again..and it looks like we have seen scene (epi 1-7) except for the rain part... :) We want more previews..we want more, we want more..MORE please.... :D

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
oh i hate the way he talks to her... <_< but deep down, i dont think he knows how to be communicate with girls that well. look at the way he talks to his friend pat, he yells at her too! he's missing a mama figure in his life & he's just lost when he comes girls.
If he had his mother though, he wouldn't be the Kawee we all love (and love to hate lol). He is a mess with girls, but I knew that after I saw the way he dismissed his girlfriend. :lol: :lol:

the reason why the dad 's will say for Kavee to marry Lee was all part of the dad 's plan to change them both . The dad know Kavee love Narin because Kavee had change and since he found out about the obsession Lee is with his son , he want her to get over Kavee by making her realize Kavee will never love her --- even if she was RICH , that why in the will say Kavee have to marry Lee if he want the wealth. Everything turn out Kavee doesn't care about the wealth and goes out to find Narin . That when Lee realize everything and finally got over her obsession . The dad plan it all out :p
That's why I thought the father would change the will to make Kawee marry Leela. That would be crazy! Leela would go into superstalker mode (not that she isn't already there, but can you imagine her any worse?) and Kawee...I'm afraid of what he might do to her lol.

I beg to differ. The person I feel sorry for is, in fact, Kawee because think about it, everyone is being cruel to him. No one attempts to understand him, no one bothers trying to put themselves in his shoe. Kawee really has no one to turn to, not to his dad, not to his friend, not to Narin ... no one. That's probably the reason why he's acting this way. You'd think he's a jerk but that's only his outer shell that he's using to protect himself. If you've noticed, he is ALWAYS hiding his tears. Everytime he cries he turns away or looks down so that no one knows he's crying. For example, when he showed up at his father's funeral, he was on the verge of crying but he held it in, quickly walked out and cried secretly in his car. Because he has no one on his side, he doesn't want people to think he's weak nor does he want them to pity him. If you listen to Aof's song when it plays during the lakorn, it tells you EXACTLY how Kawee feels.
Here's the romanization (credits to ethaimusic) and translation (done by me)...
I feel so bad for him. He's had no one on his side since his mother died. His Dad was only concerned with himself and even Khun Kid had to admit that he was a horrible father to Kawee.

Even though he's a jerk most of the time to Narin, it's because Kawee doesn't know any better. He's not used to showing concern for others since he's had to rely on himself for most of his life. If his showing up at the flower shop after his Dad's death says anything, is that the only person he cares anything about, other than himself, is Narin.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I actually, feel sorry for Tom he really did have deep feelings for Narin :( Even though the guy can be bothersome at times to Narin. But that's because he cares about Narin. Unlike Tom, Kawee has a hard time expression his feelings for Narin so he does these crazy sadistic things to get her attention. So, it's pretty hard for Narin to ignore Kawee <_<

In the end, Kawee wins Narin over Tom in this lakorn. But in real life Narin would have went with Tom and Kawee be in a mental institute locked up for a long time. :lol: I like Kawee in Sawan Biang but in real life I'd mostly likely run from the guy. Just keeping it real ^_^

kermint

sarNie Adult
i don't know how you guys feel but how come i very like this scene. i feel so touch and warm when Ken hug ann on the back. i dont know why but i very very like this scene. i just feel want to be Ann at the movement 555. it's so funnie...but i do love it. just love them acting this scene.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know how you guys feel but how come i very like this scene. i feel so touch and warm when Ken hug ann on the back. i dont know why but i very very like this scene. i just feel want to be Ann at the movement 555. it's so funnie...but i do love it. just love them acting this scene.

I so love this scene too...it shows how much Kawee misses Narin and his affection towards her...

THEY'RE SOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
fken smexy right here..:)

sorry it's not SB, mods..lol but it's just dang HOTTTT!!!!!
MY GOODNESS!! :w-scene-pop-corn: where is the sexxie picture from...**drop dead**

forget the air! i need him! :loool: he's sooo hotttt.... remember. i'm his wife & i'm pregnant with his kid... :tease:
reality check he is so off-limits...

I'm Noy [Noi] lmao. my dad goes by Noi.... so i'm ken's wifey! :lol:
i know so wen he ever say say I love you Noi..you can just pretend he's talking to you... :kiss:..for me everytime i juz hear..i love you Kashie ehehhe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Choo jah...you'll have 2 share tis one w/ me okies..i'm sorrie but i'm love this scene soo soo soo much..this has got to be my FAVORITE scene in the whole series so far..you can see how vulnerable Kavee was in this scene..he tried to stop himself...control himself..but he couldn't...you can soo see the debating in his face...LOL